Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Deactivated Account

First Oracle card deck

What was your first Oracle/ Angel card deck ?

Did you choose it or did the deck choose you ?

If you have since then, acquired more card decks...is your first deck your favorite ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Amberly

My first deck was the Archangel Oracle.......hmmmm think i chose it. I have 6 decks now and my favourite one is the Angel Therapy deck, although I swing between that one and Daily Guidance from your Angels. Oh then I quite like the Messages from your Angels! lol When didn't you just ask me my least favourite deck lol Would of been an easier choice for me
Old 12-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Amberly

Oh just realised.....i didn't answer your question properly. No my first deck isnt my favorite
Old 12-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Amberly, there is no proper or unproper way of answering the question,lol !

The Archangel Oracle deck is probably one of my most recent decks, my first one was an Angel one of course, have to look to find out the title. And I am not sure on how many decks I have as at the moment the decks are like my thoughts, scattered ! My thoughts are not always scattered, on occasion they are focused.

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-11-2010, 03:28 PM
white_monarch

My first deck was 'Healing with the angels" by Doreen Virtue. I have two others, 'The Enchanted Oracle" and "The Rune Vision Cards." I'm not sure if my first cards chose me or not, but they felt right and always have. Right now though, I'm more drawn to my Enchanted Oracle.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Deactivated Account

hi white-monarch,

I have not heard of the Rune Vision or Enchanted Oracle decks before, they both sound interesting !

I have had both experiences, I have gone to my favorite bookstore or new age shop with a specific card deck that I was looking for. And I have also just gone to the bookstore and purchased one of the decks that was "speaking "to me at the time. This second experience, where the cards were speaking to me ...I purchased Animal Messages by Susie Green and for a time, I really liked these.

I also have a deck I have never used called Karma Cards by Monte Farber. A friend suggested these, but I just don't feel them " speaking " to me.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Gracey

my first one was oracle of the dreamtime....great tool to train my mind. now i recetnly bought the buddha tarot, there a lot of cards in that one. have not gotten use to it yet, but it is very accurate.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Master
Archangel was my first. My favorite is the Unicorn Deck.
Spiritlilte
Old 12-11-2010, 07:36 PM
white_monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi white-monarch,

I have not heard of the Rune Vision or Enchanted Oracle decks before, they both sound interesting !

I have had both experiences, I have gone to my favorite bookstore or new age shop with a specific card deck that I was looking for. And I have also just gone to the bookstore and purchased one of the decks that was "speaking "to me at the time. This second experience, where the cards were speaking to me ...I purchased Animal Messages by Susie Green and for a time, I really liked these.

I also have a deck I have never used called Karma Cards by Monte Farber. A friend suggested these, but I just don't feel them " speaking " to me.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Perhaps you can find someone to give the Karma cards too. They may speak to someone else. It's interesting. The Enchanted Oracle is more pagan centralized and is illustrated by faeries and mermaids. The other is runes. I've discovered they all work pretty well, but I get a stronger reading for someone if they connect as well too. I most always let whoever I'm reading for choose what they want to work with. It's nice to have a variety I guess. ^^

Do you not like the animal messages one anymore?
Old 12-11-2010, 08:11 PM
SoaringSpirit

My first deck was 'message from the fairies'. I have since bought many others. I don't really have a particular favourite, I like all of mine.