Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Knower
Page of Cups

Over the weekend I read a few tarot card spreads, for 3 family members and myself, and almost every time I shuffled the page of cups either popped half way out of the deck or fully out. I really didn't know what to make of this, whether it was for me or someone else so I actually forgot about it. Last night I decided to do another reading on myself and that card literally jumped out of the deck. Does anyone know what to make of this?
Old 07-02-2012, 02:33 PM
green

there is many possible things to say or think about, but i think/feel the right way would be if you take a good look at the page and think of all the things that this page represent to you, maybe it is someone in your life or in your family? a young person maybe? maybe it is some kind of quality, something you all missunderstood or ignored? maybe there is something about this page that is special for you, something you read into this page and it is a message only you can understand, so try to clear out for yourself what the page of cups means to you.

for myself the page of cups allways talk about connecting with the unconscious, starting connecting with the me inner world and life...

just listen to your inner voice about this page and see what comes up..

G
Old 07-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Knower
Hmm, haven't thought of it that way. Thanks, green. :)
Old 07-02-2012, 07:23 PM
green

wellcome

g
Old 13-02-2012, 01:08 AM
Experiencer
I always enjoy reading Green's interpretations

I also get the sense this card is saying to align your inner sight with the universe/quides and not to be tempted to say things that are nice or kind. We tend to do that with people who are dear to us. We can't bear to tell them the truth when the cards predict delays or struggles.

Then again, it could also be saying 'this is a good time to 'see' what's going on.'
Old 13-02-2012, 05:15 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings WinterLily:

Is there a possibility that you--or someone connected to you might be expecting?

The Page of Cups signifies news of a new beginning (specifically a birth).

Please feel free to PM me--if you would rather discuss this in private.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 13-02-2012, 05:29 PM
green

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenstar
I always enjoy reading Green's interpretations

I also get the sense this card is saying to align your inner sight with the universe/quides and not to be tempted to say things that are nice or kind. We tend to do that with people who are dear to us. We can't bear to tell them the truth when the cards predict delays or struggles.

Then again, it could also be saying 'this is a good time to 'see' what's going on.'

thank you Ravenstar and i also like what you said and was putting into words some emotions i had about this card but wasn't sure how to put it into words : "Good time to "see"" thank you for that

LadyTerra a Question A QUESTION IN GENERAL not related to this specific situation: would you take the pregnancy indicated by the page of cups as an unexpected one? i think i would - what do you say?

G
Old 13-02-2012, 05:51 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Green:

Generally speaking--the appearance of any Page is significant of the arrival of news. Draw (3) Pages in any one Reading and it is life-altering news.

Keeping this in mind--I would say yes the birth is probably unexpected--or the Currant is unaware. However--remembering that there are many different levels of everything--the Page could (also) be heralding the birth of a new project, a new career, a new relationship, a new home--and so on.

Peace and Love on your path to studying the Tarot...

Blessed be...
Old 14-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Knower
Hmm, well I'm not expecting though we are talking of having another baby, so it would not technically be unexpected. My sister-in-law is expecting but she told me weeks ago. Both my husband and I don't have plans for a career change, or a new home. I've had two separate readings indicating meeting someone new but I really didn't take the card to mean that. And I still have yet to meet this 'new' person anyways. I appreciate all the help everyone's been giving me. :)
Old 14-02-2012, 05:02 PM
BlueOwl

Usually the page of cups for me signifies something to do with beginnings and can be child and pregnancy related.
However I wait for other cards to come out in a spread that signify pregnancy/children before I come to that conclusion.

It might help to do a follow up reading on the page of cups?
Keeping the page of cups out of the deck and asking the cards if they could give more information on the message they are trying to give you and seeing what they come up with.