Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-02-2012, 11:00 AM
prettypolly

Online oracal cards course?

This is a shot in the dark but I was wondering if there was such a thing of an online course for oracal cards like they have for tarot cards, i.e. http://www.learntarot.com/

Thank you
Old 03-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Master
Hiya PP. Best to do a google search unless you already have of course .
Maybe someone else will have ideas.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:46 PM
midnightstar

I don't know of anywhere, but oracle cards are easier to learn than tarot, for example my angel cards came with a booklet so I learnt the basics out of that book A good pack of oracle cards will come with a booklet so you don't actually need to do a course, it's all in the book that comes with the cards
Old 03-02-2012, 01:47 PM
prettypolly

Fair enough, I do have a booklet but just wondered if there was a more in depth meanings on the net.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
I don't know of anywhere, but oracle cards are easier to learn than tarot, for example my angel cards came with a booklet so I learnt the basics out of that book A good pack of oracle cards will come with a booklet so you don't actually need to do a course, it's all in the book that comes with the cards
Old 03-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Trieah

I think it's more about intuiting information on an individual basis, than having a general more in depth meaning. I've used my latest deck 5 times now, and each time, there was one card that popped up all 5 times, just not always in the same position. But in two of those 5 different readings, that exact same card was telling me something completely different to give a more personalized reading. It's been my little running joke that, that card is haunting me, LOL

In a way, it's best to try to be more open minded about what the card could mean, and not get too hung up on specific meanings. Ask your guides and Angels, or the person you're reading guides and Angels, what they are trying to tell you with the card. You may wind up with an answer that has nothing to do with what the book says about it.

And as for an online oracle card class, I think the problem with that would be that there are so many different decks out there, that it would be hard to find enough people with the same deck, to get a good class going.