Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Master
Weird Dream I had last night

I typed this up in my yourspace and thought I would copy it here in the hopes that someone here can tell me what was going on, especially in the first dream. I was going to just copy the first dream part only but thougth why not copy the 2nd too.

------------------

Had 2 what I guess were dreams. The first one I'll copy and paste into the dream section in the hopes that someone can tell me what the heck was going on in the dream. If someone reading this has any idea or their soul aspect or guide tells them I'd sure like to know.

I was the silent observer unthinking. Or is the silent observer another aspect of me. My soul aspect is not telling. Maybe someone knows about that too, anyway onto the first dream, then I'll have the 2nd dream. But first no idea if this has any re valance but a friend in chat shared a link with me that was tibitan singing bowls, never heard of that before. a 10 minute video. It was focused on the 7th crown chakra. I diffidently felt something with that. Mainly crown chakra, but some of the other upper ones sorta felt like they were ? stirring, with the abdominal too? I had a brief moment of sorta painish in a spot of the abdomen that lasted at most a second and was gone. I listened to this hours before bed. Also while I was sleeping I had in my mp3 player 2 mp3 files 1 was about light body activation & crystal chakra cleaning, the other mediation music for chakra balancing and healing music sound therapy. Just mentioning this though I've no idea if this is prevalent or not.

Dream 1: I was the silent unthinking observer hearing a conversation. Is the silent observer an aspect of me, a piece of me? anyway there were 2 or maybe 3 souls there. 1 was my soul aspect the other the silent observer knew were Orin/Daben. I came across these names when I was reading various websites about the light body. i guess they are channeled beings or something. I think I remember they were 2 and maybe it remembers they were both speaking together at the same time. This first conversation I don't remember but I remember they were talking to my soul aspect. Telling it about what they were about to do using some fairly technical terms.

Then some sort of wave or pulse seemed to hit me, not the physical body, another body that I have. ? the light body? no idea. this body in response seemed to emit some sort of pulse or wave from inside this body in all directions out to a short distance, maybe a few feet. The range of the aura maybe? No idea. Then this Orin/Dabin talked again, I can't remember the first part of this 2nd conversation but I do remember part of it. It seems during this my soul aspect was just listening. The term wave oscillator maybe was mentioned but I can't remember.

? orin/dabin: ".....(can't remember this part).... now that the incarnate kulstor has revealed itself now we can now begin the light body activation and store kulstor." I then awoke.

I felt fear, but in a weird way. I was unsure if this was some sort of attack or what the heck it was. The fear was not the normal way we humans experience fear. This fear was tiny and centered somewhere in my head. was it the reptile brain? I'm not sure. I did mentally, the only way I talk to my soul aspect. I said "help." to it since I had no idea what the heck happened. In what I guess is a response I felt some sort of tingling energy. Was it around that area. It seemed to be centered somewhere in my head. For some reason the tiny spot of fear faded quickly till it was gone. I was unable to feel fear when thinking of the experience/dream. Instead for a minute or 2 I felt something else there. Was it a block or band-aid. As I think of it it seemed to be sorta 2 dimensional, height and width but no thickness if that makes sense. It seems it disappeared or vanished after maybe a minute.

I feel a bit embarrassed, and only put this here and will copy paste so that maybe someone can tell me what the heck was going on.

the 2nd dream sadly I can't remember much of. It was one of those dreams that when you wake up you fully remember but fades within seconds. I can remember maybe the last bit of it.

I was one more the silent unthinking observer. Someone was talking to me. It diffidently felt like someone else, the sound/feel of the voice was not my soul aspect. It was talking to me, explaining about some process. I think I remember that the terms used were spiritual or new age terms not scientific. The last bit I think I remember was something like: "though kundalini awakening is part of the process it is not a goal in and of itself to focus on."

When I awoke I felt no fear at all. I asked soul aspect, "who was that?" and it said only 1 word in response : "guide." I asked further but it would not answer if it was my guide, it's guide, a generic guide for those on the path of awakening. Some generic guide who was walking by that the soul aspect asked, hey can you come and talk to silent observer about this.

I do wonder what was going on, especially in the first dream.
Old 31-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator
A lot of time in dreams the different players in the dream are different aspects of us. I had a dream once where I was me, I was this scared frightened girl with me and I was also this crazy person running amok starting forest fires. We were being driven by my guide who could have been my higher or an actual guide. I am not totally sure but I suspect a guide. I think in your case you were working with guides but also had a few differing aspects of self present. The observer is very possibly your human consciousness and your soul aspect your higher. You have a desire to clear out your chakras and by doing so you are becoming aware of some pain that is being held in those spaces. It is good you asked for help clearing it because that is what spirit, our guides and our higher are there for. So I do think that whatever fear you had, how you handled it in the dream was very appropriate. Ask for help to clear this sort of thing and your wish will be granted. You are taking an active part in clearing your aura and that is good. You are starting to understand your human self but it sounds a bit like your higher doesn't want you to just focus on having some spiritual awakening. There is more to your life than just clearing your chakras and having a kundalini experience. Is this something you are actively trying to achieve? When this kind of thing occurs for me it is generally a sign that I may be getting ahead of myself. There is some other business that I need to attend to before reaching for some grand state of being. I would say the message is to by all means focus on clearing out the negativity but also consult with your higher and guides about what your next steps should be. Use them as a means to get the most out of this experience, to make progress not just have an enlightening experience. I find it best to ask for guidance right before I go to bed and keep track of the dreams that come about. I do sometimes have to ask multiple times before I get the clear message. But I think the main message is to ask you to start to team up with your spirit team and let them guide you to your life purpose and goals. Rather than look for an experience ask to be led is what I am getting. Take care.
Old 31-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Master
Thanks. The unthinking observer could be human aspect's consciousness. Never thought of that before. It could be that the no thinking is due to the brain being in certain stages of sleep. Hearing those conversations I'm not sure, due to the brain being asleep and if what soul aspect did to me a few days ago opened the crown chakra and if like it said a door once open can never fully closed could be why I heard that. Or due to that and intended. Not sure if that means when this body die I'll be the unthinking observer or if it's due to the fact so much of this aspect is intermeshed with the brain it can't think if the brain is asleep. Not sure if that makes sense.

Guess maybe I'm starting to become more aware of there is a team. Never suspected there would be a spirit team. I assumed it would just human and soul aspects only. No idea how to team up with the spirit team. Maybe it'll just happen. And why a spirit team, I'm not anyone special, just an ordinary human.

Still no idea what the heck was going on in the first dream. Weird stuff.

I guess the 2nd was, indeed like you said. Oddly I never did consider trying that kundalini raising thing. Wasn't really sure, though I read a bit about it recently, that it was real. Thought it either wasn't real or some misinterpreted thing.
Old 31-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator
The unthinking observer is essentially awareness. It is objective because all it is, is the part of you that sees. It is then other aspects of our self that judge the situation good or bad which cause discord in our bodies. The ego reacts from fear and the inner child from sadness. All of that is created by the thinking brain that judges things as good or bad. But awareness is merely and only observation.

You have opened an awareness door that you will not be able to close. This is true and is a good thing. But the fact of the matter is you are a spirit first and a human second. You are a spirit having a human experience not a human looking for a spiritual experience and I think that is the message your higher wants to relay to you. Human life to our soul is rather very similar to a movie. I won't go into the details but I struggled at one point and wanted out and got the message, You Can't Leave Until The Show Is Over. This got me to thinking that human life is like watching a movie for our soul. Though our soul does have some influence on what happens it still has to try and get that communication through the human brain to our awareness which can be difficult. But the point is your spirit is far more than your human self and as such has guides and other tools at it's disposal to try and help it's human aspect reach needed understandings and realizations which help the soul progress on its path.

Anyways, there isn't any trick to teaming up with your higher and guides but there is a step you do need to take and that is to ask for guidance. Ask and you shall receive is very powerful. Ask the right questions and your answers will fall into your lap. It is just that easy. What I mean by ask the right questions is ask questions that will help the soul understand and move forward as opposed to asking questions that hurt or stall the self or progress. Why can't I have a million dollars is a limiting question. How do I make a million dollars is an open ended question that can lead you all sorts of places though there may be fear aspects that keep us from manifesting such riches the point is your soul wants to lead you gently and effortlessly down your life path but you do have to initiate the conversation by asking the questions that will help enrich your experience and move you forward. So ask away, ask as many questions as you like. When the time is right the answers will appear in your life in all manner of ways. I asked just a random question once and got the answer as I passed a couple walking into the mall talking about the answer I wanted. For me it was a serious of non essential questions getting answered to bring an awareness of how easy it is. But that is a big key. Keeping your awareness open. Not being overly vigilant about finding it, simply being open to anything finding its way to you and allowing life to guide you to the answer. It's pretty magical when it is in action and the more you tune in the more messages you will see come to you with ease. Life really isn't meant to be hard, our brains make it that way sometimes but it doesn't have to be that way. So have fun with it. Ask your higher and guides anything you like and see what turns up. Dreams especially are a great way to communicate with them. I ask all my very important questions right before I go to bed and have great dreams or I simply wake up to a phrase in response. Anyways enjoy the ride.
Old 31-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Master
Just trust in that the universe or soul or guides will provide the answer?

Guess I may never be fully aware of the team thing I seem to be a member of. Oddly I was a bit embarrassed as I typed that up on my yourspace thread then I thought I felt something and that feeling of being embarrassed faded away. I guess that is normal.

Yesterday I found I don't need to intend to ask my soul as I think a question to myself as I talk to myself. At least once it gave me an answer even though I was just talking to myself in idle conversation wondering questions.

Guess I should start keeping sheet of paper next to my bed with a mechanical pencil. I use to almost never remember my dreams. I wonder if that'll change. And the way I use to have a huge percentage of nightmares.

Though after whatever my soul aspect did to me I do feel changed emotionally, guess that is normal.

As for wanting out, maybe sounds odd but I feel though I want to return home, I am content to be here wither it is another second or 7 decades before I return home. I did ask it if when this body dies if I'd go poof and just be it or would have awareness as a separate being, a fully awakened one. It did answer, not sure if this makes sense, It said I would be given a choice if I wanted to remerge with it or not. No further elaborations what that would mean in either case. not sure if I'll understand or know that myself or will come across that either on here or somewhere.

Also maybe weird but since I fell 10 or 12 feet on my head as a 12 year old I've sorta felt/known this isn't fully really real. It is as real as my body, but there is the real real as the kid called it somewhere behind this here.
Old 31-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
It did answer, not sure if this makes sense, It said I would be given a choice if I wanted to remerge with it or not. No further elaborations what that would mean in either case. not sure if I'll understand or know that myself or will come across that either on here or somewhere.

That's interesting. Not sure what to make of it myself but there is much I don't know either.

I would say definitely keep pen and paper near your bed if you plan to start asking questions as you go to bed. It has been immensely helpful for me to do dream work. I highly recommend it because you are your own best adviser through them.

Glad to hear your nightmares ended and just keep doing what you are doing. Sounds like you are making progress just fine.
Old 31-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Master
I had a brief moment of sorta painish in a spot of the abdomen

For a moment you recognised the pain that you hold in your gut when you listened to the Tibetan singing bowls, probably for long enough to make you start wondering what that pain might be.

For some reason the tiny spot of fear faded quickly till it was gone. I was unable to feel fear when thinking of the experience/dream. Instead for a minute or 2 I felt something else there. Was it a block or band-aid. As I think of it it seemed to be sorta 2 dimensional, height and width but no thickness if that makes sense. It seems it disappeared or vanished after maybe a minute.

In your dream you were made aware of a block in your mind that protects you from feeling fear. You were able to observe it for a minute to start gathering some information about the block, again for long enough to make you start wondering what that block is, what you might be blocking.