Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Moving on.... Soulmate love

It's been almost a year since I broke up with what I called my TF. When you are going through this journey in the middle of it everything seems so horrible like it's all going to hell. It broke everything inside me and I had to go to the doctor for help. I spiralled bad. And I'm sure many can relate. Everything is incredible at first but then so awful, and you have no idea how to get out of it, to regain your sanity.

I've experienced intense SC's before but nothing on that scale. I don't think I will ever experience anything like that again. Who knows what it was? Mental delusion, crazy karma, spiritual catalyst, maybe split souls? I don't have an answer. But I do know that now I am on the mend, and I have met a new soulmate, and I feel ready to love again.

I don't think we should limit ourselves and wait for our TF to come round, if they are the 'runner'... I have experienced being both runner and chaser with my intense SC's. Both times there came a point where I just had to let go. It felt nearly impossible at one point but I am getting there, and I am more aware now of who I am and what I want in a partner.

Soulmate relationships are beautiful, so I want to give them some love because they are looked down by the TF community a lot I feel. Soulmate relationships are easy, harmonious, beautiful... everything a TF is not. And after we meet our TF and things don't work out we can still have a wonderful relationship with someone else, someone who is more practical and suited to you as a new person.

I will not ramble on but maybe TF's just come along to wake us up, and that is it. But soulmates are the ones we stick with, and whom stick with us.

I prayed a lot for a new partner to manifest, and it's like the universe has given me plenty of options this time to choose from. I haven't given my heart yet, but I know when I do it will be the love of my life.