Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Crystal to help my cats & remove parasite?

All my cats got hookworms and making them losing lot of weight fast & sick . I just found out two days ago when I took the first cat to the vet and when i got home one cat after another got the hookworms somehow. The vet gave the first cat deworm medication, but after two days he's still losing more weight. He is eating and drinking by him self however the worms are eating his food. I hoping take the cat back to vet again, but i'm afraid they'll just give him more medication( that won't work again ) or worse, and right now the money is tight at the moment. The thing i giving my cats right now is the medication & apple vinegar. I'm planning to buy pumking seed and Diatomaceous Earth.

Planning to buy more crystal that remove the worms and gain their health back.
I know that Serpentine & Rutilated Quartz helps removed Parasites but don't have on me at the moment. The only thing i have on me is Amethyst, Citrine, Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine, Black Tourmaline, 1 smokey Quartz, 1 Snow Quartz, 1 Red Aventurine, Chrysoprase, Moss Agate, 1 Tree Agate, African Jade, New Jade, Blue lace agate ( lost at the moment) and 2 Clear Quartz ( lost
one at moment ). I'm making Amethyst & green adventuring elixirs at the moment. Thou i don't know if that would help since i not that good at programming crystal.

Also would Selenite helps to? both my jaw and my cats?

Also is there any crystal that helps with the jaw/tmj? seeing my cats sick and losing weight so fast is making me all stress out. I'm wearing Rose Quartz and Black tourmaline help with the stress at the moment, i probably won't noticed anything for while since this my first time using crystal on me than on my cats, plants and my mom. But is there any crystal help with the jaw?
Old 09-05-2015, 01:04 PM
Knower
I have two cats myself and have had to battle those blasted worms as well. Evil little critters.

I know you posted this back in January, and I'm seriously hoping that, by now, your furbabies are alive, healthy, and, preferably, worm free.

First and foremost, there is no magical solution for parasites. Just like you can't hold a rose quartz over your leg if you break it and your leg will magically heal in 5 minutes flat, you also can't use a stone or crystal as a protective force to keep your beloved cats free of parasites and worms. (Trust me, I seriously wish that was a real thing and that it really worked that way. Seriously.)

When it comes to parasites and worms, the only sure fire way to get rid of them is 1, vet prescribed mediciation, and 2, preventative methods to make sure your cat isn't reinfested.
I've had my own problems with this in my own cats, and it took one of my cats getting really close to death before I finally convinced my mom to get her butt in action and get him to the vet for medicine.
Once both cats were finally free of worms, I've been staying on top of things to make sure my cats don't get fleas again since injested fleas -> worm eggs -> parasite worms
Which can be a bit difficult since my cats do NOT wear collars (not that I haven't tried. REPEATEDLY. They always manage to slip out of their collars in under 2 days. I finally gave up when I ended up finding 3 flea collars in one particular flower bed of mine. I've tried giving them once a month flea baths, and now I'm giving them a once a month treatment of flea and tick killer to the back of their neck. Sure my younger cat, who has a sensitive digestive tract, gets a bit of an upset stomach for 2 days, he bounces right back and I've seen a big change in both of my cats being 100% flea FREE. I only get it from my vet because I've tried the store kind before, and neither one of my cats took well to that, plus it ran. A LOT. Not something I want when applying the flea and tick killer stuff.)

So, yeah, short version, your best bet in helping your cats is 1, vet given medicine to kill off the worms, 2, preventative measures to make sure the fleas don't come back.
I know what its like trying to do this on a way-too-tight budget, but when it comes to me getting to eat more expensive groceries, or the health and well-being of my cats, especially almost losing one because of my not doing enough, my cat's health comes first. I can live off of peanut butter crackers and water (and, oddly enough, actually did do that for several months. Not fun, but I did survive it.) but my cats can't survive for too long with worms and parasites in their bodies.
I never want to go through that again, and do not want to end up losing one due to worms just because I wasn't willing to try hard enough to save their life. (I don't think I could live with that kind of guilt, to be honest.)

As for your stress, I know it's not an easy thing to do, but try and take a bit of time out every day and meditate. Clear your mind and then focus on relaxing things. Things that make you happy. Or even just sit still, close your eyes, keep your mind clear, and take slow, deep breaths in and out. It can go a long way to helping to provide more of a sense of calm. Sure it won't solve any problems, but it can put you into a better mental and emotional state with which to handle things. <3

Also feel free to read this if you feel so inclined.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...22&postcount=3

I hope for nothing but the absolute best for you, your mother, and your fur babies. <3 Here's hoping things have only gotten better for you since January.