Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-04-2016, 01:59 AM
Master
I tend to agree with astralbeing17.

The astral is an entirely different dimension from the physical dimension. Even if the astral could be detected in some way here in the physical, it doesn't make much sense that it would only be detected in some places and not others (dark matter is not found everywhere in the physical universe).
Old 25-04-2016, 04:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
I tend to agree with astralbeing17.

The astral is an entirely different dimension from the physical dimension. Even if the astral could be detected in some way here in the physical, it doesn't make much sense that it would only be detected in some places and not others (dark matter is not found everywhere in the physical universe).

Hi guys

You could look at it like this.

I don't believe that the astral is an entirely different dimension than the physical dimension.

The spiritual body is within the physical flesh in the same location.....just like a sponge in water.....the water being the spiritual body, which is within the physical body (the sponge) which all are within God the soul/universe.

If you were to strip the physical flesh away from a human, then the spiritual part of us would be standing in the very same exact realm/ location that it was before the physical was stripped away, and in the same one universal realm, the "soul universe". but in the location of earth within our galaxy.

And do the same for our galaxy, strip the galaxy away, and any spiritual counterpart of the galaxy (if there is a spiritual counterpart of the galaxy) and the soul energy is left in it's place....(The "soul energy/God").....we are within God and God is within us (flowing through us as we move about within God/universe). Just the same as the spiritual is in the same location within us....the soul is within the spiritual, and those two are within us, and the three are within soul/universe all in the same real and exact location...just like the water within a sponge.
All in the same realm/location/dimention.

All spiritual "objects/matter" is compiled of "God/soul matter" in a grosser form. And physical matter is just a grosser compilation than any spiritual matter...all suspended in the intelligent soul energies of creator which is the universe. And all matter is created of the soul matter.

Here is another way to approach the same theory. ....
When a spiritual being travels from his or her home within the universe to us, they travel directly to us without leaving any realm/dimention, and stand directly beside us, then they can touch our spiritual body which is within us, and an energetic/electrical message travels from our spiritual body to and via the energetic cord to our physical body, and we immediately recognize them as touching our physical body.

And if we could put a space suit on with enough oxygen they could take our arm and lead us in travel directly to their home without leaving any realm/dimension.

In the case of humans believing that every body has to go through dimensional portals to get to and fro....they are being deceived by dark spiritual beings, who are constantly surrounding us and are influencing our thoughts, visions, feelings and emotions, dreams and spiritual travels all of the time.
Just like they create and or masquerade as astral police, and turn travelers away from the direction that they are traveling, so that they will not come across the "GENUINE SPIRITUAL LIGHT REALMS" which are created by God/creator...and direct us to non genuine light realms created by spiritual beings, to keep us in their control, to further their dark and unloving agenda. Because if we were to find the GENUINE LIGHT REALMS all of us would have the real truth as to what is connected to us (soul to soul) on a moment by moment basis.
......."But I wont go any further into that theory at the moment".

Just ponder the above....and look on the net at images of galaxies suspended in the universe with all of the darkness around them....

Then think about the emensity of the universe..we are talking about absolute countless, countless, countless billions of light years across in any one direction.

So why couldn't it all be in one realm/location/dimention, but of different densities of soul matter, with the less denser, flowing within and through the denser compilations of matter.
With the spiritual peoples homes and lands, located some place countless of light years away from our homes and lands all in the same realm/dimentions.

Looking forward to a reply or two.

Regards Neil.
Old 25-04-2016, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
So why couldn't it all be in one realm/location/dimention, but of different densities of soul matter, with the less denser, flowing within and through the denser compilations of matter.
With the spiritual peoples homes and lands, located some place countless of light years away from our homes and lands all in the same realm/dimentions.
Regards Neil.

You don't seem to grasp what a dimension is, which is essentially what you've said... a unique density of energy or "soul matter" as you call it.

Extensive first hand experience in exploring other dimensions/densities/realms (whatever you care to call it) via out of body experiences indicates that your theory is wrong. We seem to exist in a multidimensional universe, all dimensions existing in the same "location" but on different frequencies of energy. This becomes crystal clear with personal exploration of this multidimensional universe.
Old 25-04-2016, 07:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
You don't seem to grasp what a dimension is, which is essentially what you've said... a unique density of energy or "soul matter" as you call it.

Extensive first hand experience in exploring other dimensions/densities/realms (whatever you care to call it) via out of body experiences indicates that your theory is wrong. We seem to exist in a multidimensional universe, all dimensions existing in the same "location" but on different frequencies of energy. This becomes crystal clear with personal exploration of this multidimensional universe.

ONCE AGAIN VINCE, LIKE IN MANY OTHER POSTS OF YOURS, YOU DO JUMP RIGHT IN WITHOUT PONDERING FOR LONG ENOUGH.

If you re'read my post you will see that I have well understood every thing.
I have explained it to be, the same as your explanation, but with different examples...plus, I went a little further, venturing in to a little more info.

ONE UNIVERSE WITH DIFFERENT DENSITIES OF PHYSICALITY, OF THE SOUL UNIVERSAL ENERGIES, AND ALL LOCATIONS ACCESSIBLE TO ONE ANOTHER,
SO IF EACH AND EVERY SOUL BEING, HAS SUFFICIENT AMOUNTS OF CREATORS VERY ""SOUL TRANSFORMING VERY ESSENCE"", THAT ALLOWS US TO BE INHABITANTS OF THE CREATORS HIGHEST KINGDOM, THEN EACH BEING COULD SIMPLY SEE AND MOVE FREELY THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, FREE OF ANY INVISIBLE ENERGETIC BARRIERS STOPPING THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT OF CREATORS VERY ESSENCE....""WE CAN SEE INTO THE DISTANCE OF THE HIGHER REALMS. BUT CANNOT VENTURE TO FAR THEREIN, AS THE INTENSITY WAYS HEAVIER UPON US, AS WE VENTURE FURTHER THEREIN""

So what part of my theory is wrong.

At the top you say that I do not seem to be able to grasp it......then you say that I have understood it, by you saying this of me→ ( "WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT YOU HAVE SAID" )

Looking forward to your reply again, or a reply from anyone else.

Regards neil.

Last edited by neil : 25-04-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 25-04-2016, 07:07 AM
Newbie ;)

I think that exists. But maybe we can avoid...with some methods?
Old 25-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Guide
Dark matter and astral plane & 4th dimension both are different.
Old 25-04-2016, 11:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Dark matter and astral plane & 4th dimension both are different.

The astral plane and 4th dimension are the same thing just different names
Old 27-04-2016, 05:10 AM
Guide
Actually dark matter scientists treat the 6th matter on which this whole universe balanced keeping galaxies and star system as well as every system of cosmos balanced and kept at its place and this dark matter goes through every bindings having no binding or bondage in travelling its waves. we can not go on thinking of that. being meditator I can think only what waves touches to my electro-magnetic pulses created by nerve system and chakras and glands, thats we call subtle awake coz our senses grows and higher self and understanding improves.
Old 27-04-2016, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
ONCE AGAIN VINCE, LIKE IN MANY OTHER POSTS OF YOURS, YOU DO JUMP RIGHT IN WITHOUT PONDERING FOR LONG ENOUGH.

If you re'read my post you will see that I have well understood every thing.
I have explained it to be, the same as your explanation, but with different examples...plus, I went a little further, venturing in to a little more info.

ONE UNIVERSE WITH DIFFERENT DENSITIES OF PHYSICALITY, OF THE SOUL UNIVERSAL ENERGIES, AND ALL LOCATIONS ACCESSIBLE TO ONE ANOTHER,
SO IF EACH AND EVERY SOUL BEING, HAS SUFFICIENT AMOUNTS OF CREATORS VERY ""SOUL TRANSFORMING VERY ESSENCE"", THAT ALLOWS US TO BE INHABITANTS OF THE CREATORS HIGHEST KINGDOM, THEN EACH BEING COULD SIMPLY SEE AND MOVE FREELY THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, FREE OF ANY INVISIBLE ENERGETIC BARRIERS STOPPING THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT OF CREATORS VERY ESSENCE....""WE CAN SEE INTO THE DISTANCE OF THE HIGHER REALMS. BUT CANNOT VENTURE TO FAR THEREIN, AS THE INTENSITY WAYS HEAVIER UPON US, AS WE VENTURE FURTHER THEREIN""

So what part of my theory is wrong.

At the top you say that I do not seem to be able to grasp it......then you say that I have understood it, by you saying this of me→ ( "WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT YOU HAVE SAID" )

Looking forward to your reply again, or a reply from anyone else.

Regards neil.

My point was that you're making a false distinction here:

Quote:
So why couldn't it all be in one realm/location/dimention, but of different densities of soul matter

I think you're lost in your own pseudo-philosophy here. You essentially said it's one dimension, but different dimensions. If you in fact agree that dimension = "density of soul matter," then the logic in this quoted statement of yours is lost.

Quote:

Experience shows this is not the case. Plain and simple. Spiritual realms are distinct dimensions, unique, connected with and yet separated energetically from our current physical dimension, the Astral and the physical are two distinct levels of reality with their own unique properties.

Sure, on some level it's all one reality, as it's all connected in a gradient of energy, all consisting of the same core energy simply being expressed at in different ways and at different rates, but for all practical purposes, this one reality is actually a spectrum of many unique realms/dimensions. It's not one dimension, it's one reality consisting of many dimensions.

Are you an explorer, or just a theorizer?

BTW I tend not to read passages that are all capitalized. Not very easy on the eyes.