Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-03-2016, 03:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Vibration Feelings

Does anyone else have mini vibration feelings during the day? If I think about a higher power or hear a truth about spiritual awakening or similar, I get these little vibrations. It's almost like getting accidentally shocked but not painful and less violent. It's a happy and energetic feeling often times with a slight warmth. I think they are messages of confirming truth, showing love, and providing healing from a higher source. It doesn't happen constantly throughout my day - just from time to time. I've had these feelings since a young child. I was raised Christian and was taught these feelings are the Holy Ghost, but now I'm not so sure. Anyone else feel these? What do you think it means?

I haven't gone out of body yet, but I've tried 30 days of the target technique and I'm in the middle of a 30-day exercise of affirmation techniques.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Experiencer
Do you relate to Jesus & the Holy Spirit?

These are just words and labels for something which all comes from the same source. Jesus, Buddha, the Holy Spirit and the Great Spirit are all from the same source. So I would go with what you can relate to. And yes, it's almost like being tickled by the Great Spirit :-)
Old 11-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman5000
Does anyone else have mini vibration feelings during the day? If I think about a higher power or hear a truth about spiritual awakening or similar, I get these little vibrations. It's almost like getting accidentally shocked but not painful and less violent. It's a happy and energetic feeling often times with a slight warmth. I think they are messages of confirming truth, showing love, and providing healing from a higher source. It doesn't happen constantly throughout my day - just from time to time. I've had these feelings since a young child. I was raised Christian and was taught these feelings are the Holy Ghost, but now I'm not so sure. Anyone else feel these? What do you think it means?

I haven't gone out of body yet, but I've tried 30 days of the target technique and I'm in the middle of a 30-day exercise of affirmation techniques.

Starchild is right. And I think it is a sign that you have the potentiality to upgrade quality of your spirituality and receive awareness and knowledge from the source of the truth of the universe
Old 11-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your reply. So my question now is if I can induce these little vibrations for OBEs / astral projections when I'm doing the target technique or affirmation technique? Would inducing them or focusing on them help raise my overall vibration and make it more likely or easier to leave the physical?
Old 22-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Experiencer
Ahh the vibrations are strange aren't they? That's your energy vibration. If it's pleasant it must be pretty high. If you come across a very low vibration person it'll be so uncomfortable and may cause nausia.

After I started doing 2 simple things every morning once I get focus in meditations Ill begin to vibrate and i get a almost a drugged feeling. I can induce it go to sleep as well.

I walk barefoot in the grass for 15 mins or so to get grounded. I then sit with my back facing a tree leaned back. Within a few seconds i will feel everything vibrate, and a bit stronger as well. Rub my palms together to get the chakras in the hands to going and rest them on my knees palms up. They being to heat up. I sit and listen to music and admire nature.

Doing this I can feel my face vibrate. Suppose to cleanse chakras. It definitely does something.
Old 22-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Master
I've felt these my whole life and it is your own energy. I have even found that listening to certain types of music can either increase the strength or make the vibrations speed up and some does both. Enjoy and learn to control it.
Old 29-04-2016, 01:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks cahill and khallianen! I was raised Christian and just assumed these vibrations were manifestations of the Holy Ghost because I believed what adults taught me. Now I look back and I could (and can now) invoke these feelings during times when religions teach I should not. So that to me means it's not the Holy Ghost.
Old 29-04-2016, 01:56 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Does anyone else have mini vibration feelings during the day? If I think about a higher power or hear a truth about spiritual awakening or similar, I get these little vibrations. It's almost like getting accidentally shocked but not painful and less violent. It's a happy and energetic feeling often times with a slight warmth.

Yes, I experience these vibration sensations daily ever since I experienced an accelerated awakening earlier this year...

I remember experiencing these "full body" tingling/energy rushes that felt extremely pleasant when I was younger...

Quote:
I think they are messages of confirming truth, showing love, and providing healing from a higher source.

I'm inclined to believe the same, and the "higher source" I perceive is the "higher self" meaning it's your own energy/power you're feeling from the higher states of your consciousness...

I was raised Baptist, but I never talked to anyone about my experiences, mostly because I didn't fully understand what it was I was feeling...It felt as if it was something I was naturally supposed to feel and didn't feel distressed to talk about it to other people...In 2000 I broke away from religion to explore spirituality and have not subscribed to religion since...
Old 29-04-2016, 02:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Yep. I think most religions have some truth in them, but I'm now doubting my religion is the "one true religion" as it teachings. I'm working on having an out of body experience so I can confirm for myself what it's like and see who is right: my religion or the many accounts of out of body travelers.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:50 AM
Suspended

Right...I just want to clarify there isn't anything inherently wrong with religion, as like you say, I believe there is truth behind them, but most religions have been manipulated over the years as a means to control people through fear... If religion brings a person peace and can see through to the deeper meaning, I would perceive it would be a positive experience for that individual....However, I'd definitely question religion if you see yourself acting hateful towards certain individuals/groups or the religion makes you feel fearful or unworthy of your own self...