Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Pathfinder
I struggle with distinguishing between lucid dream, vision, past experience, message/download and AP. I can only think of one instance where I'm 100% sure it was AP and it wasn't me doing it. My husky visited me because his buddy (our other husky) was in distress. I wasn't in the same room as usually that night and his path to me was blocked. The AP was simply him leaning over me and licking my face to wake me... right there where I was sleeping, nothing dreamy about it... but then I woke to realize he wasn't actually there. I didn't think anything of it until I found out the next morning that our other husky was sick. I felt horrible because I had ignored my husky's cry for help but since then our connection has even deepened. We look at each other and we know. Don't know how else to describe it.
I do know when I'm getting a download so I can TYPICALLY distinguish that from everything else, too, but weird things happen lol Who knows what I've missed or misinterpreted.
I keep a dream journal and it's funny the patterns that emerge. I'm pretty sure I was involved in Troy or a military event similar to the whole deal with the Trojan horse, possibly the Titanic, something with Elvis (yeah, I know lol) and having to shepherd a big group of children to safety. But you know, time is a funny thing. I look at patterns as a message to break out of them - past, present and/or future...