Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-08-2011, 10:05 AM
lightworker

Thankyou all for your advice, i agree with you all, somedays are easy and great, somedays are not so great, but i am definitely not going back, just got to deal with the guilt on those yuck days, getting there though!
Love & light to you all for helping me ^j^
Old 11-08-2011, 08:23 AM
lightworker

Guess what people???? I have met the most amazing guy, I know it hasn't been very long but omg!!!!! He's so lovely to me, it's very foreign to be treated so nice!!! It's nothing serious, purely platonic at this stage and i won't be involving the children in this, we are just dating but it's so nice to be treated with such kindness and gentleness. For anyone that was in my situation, I can tell you without a doubt, this change was so worth it. My kids are so happy now, i'm so happy now and you know what? My ex is actually happier, It's weird i know but true. Me & my ex are getting on great, life is so good again, it was such a struggle for so many years. Thank you all again for your guidance through my hard times, i have come through it!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:20 AM
Tara

Dr. Laura once said "It is better to be unfaithful and happy then to be faithful and miserable." In your instance, 'Unfaithful' meaning that you are aware that he's not your soulmate yet still staying. The person to whom you are being most unfaithful to is yourself. If you feel that your soulmate is still out there, then go find him! Your children will understand your decisions. It may take them a little more growing up, but they will! Especially when they see how truly happy you are! Have faith in yourself and your family!

~Tara
Old 12-08-2011, 08:11 AM
shandy61

Hey Lightworker,
So glad you're seeing that there is a happy life to be had out there.
A word of caution about your new guy though I'm sure he's lovely & has certainly done your self confidence a power of good. BUT (theres always a but isn't there !)
It's really very soon to be thinking of bringing someone new into your life/heart.
For what it's worth if it were me I'd spend some time getting to know you & love yourself before inviting anyone new into your life.
Take care of yourself
S
x
Old 24-08-2011, 06:12 AM
lightworker

hey everyone,
Just a little update for anyone that's interested, i'm still dating the new guy, still platonic, and he's still a beautiful person. I agree with Shandy61 wholeheartedly, i wasn't planning on meeting anyone this soon, apsolutely did not want to, and when i met him (after talking to him for an hour) i left, not wanting to get involved too soon, but he found my number and we have been talking on the phone for a few weeks and he's one of the most beautiful people i've ever met. I'm not saying that it's going to be serious and i'm not saying that it's not, but i'm really glad i gave him a chance, the universe works in mysterious ways and we can't always choose when these things should happen.
Love & light to you all xo
Old 11-07-2012, 11:40 PM
lightworker

Hey everyone, it's been a while but fast forward a year and life is so fantastic. I'm still single, I have done so much soul searching over the past year and I feel amazing!!!! My kids are so happy, my ex & I are on pretty good terms most of the time and life couldn't be better! I'm doing all the things on my bucket list, I've recorded an album and I'm learning the guitar etc. Life doesn't have to suck, my advice to anyone that is in the same position I was, is to just follow your heart & joy!!! You can never go wrong when you do that!!
Love & light to you all xoxo
Old 13-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Guide
I am so happy for you lightworker! I am glad you did an update for us, I remember back when you first posted and now look how far you've come! I wish you all the best on your journey. Love & Light

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 13-07-2012, 02:17 AM
Sybilline

Whoooops edit, I just read the update. Happy for you Lightworker!!!
Old 13-07-2012, 05:31 AM
lightworker

Thanks guys, I just hope other people going through the same ordeal will see we CAN have happy endings!!!
Old 13-07-2012, 06:03 AM
Knower
This post is really inspiring!