Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2006, 05:35 AM
Neeti_Shri

hey all!

hi ppl,
i am miss.neeti kamath,26 years old,from south india.im a hindu by birth,i wasnt very spiritual before-but since about 7 years i have had numerous experiences.i have completed my private pilot license;that experience really opened my eyes to the whole new world of spirituality bcoz when i was up there in the plane,i used to pray a lot to god,pray for dear life..lol especially while i had to go for my first solo flight.well,i havent flown in many years now-my family consists of mom,bro and pop,who are into spoiling me completely..my mom and brother share my deep spiritual outlook while father is busy at work...im very much into american pop music,i also sing and write lyrics...i like indian bhajans[songs sung in praise of divinity]too.i turn to music to heal my inner world.
like all hindus,i do believe that god is omnipotent,being formless as well as having the power to appear in numerous forms to devotees as he wills.i also believe that india is an extremely spiritual country,a place everyone should visit,bcoz the spiritual vibes of this country is to be seen to be believed...it is truly fantastic.everyone from the common unlettered man is so deeply into revering and worshipping god,and have such strong faith and belief in god.i have come to this site to share my wonderful experiences and make friends...currently,i believe in my guru sri sathya sai baba,whom i think is the ultimate,as billions of other devotees know as well.well,thats an intro about me.take care all, and thanking you,neeti.
Old 18-11-2006, 06:31 AM
kundalini

Hi neetikamath,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find something you are looking for here!

Sai Baba is indeed a wise and powerful man.

Kundalini.
Old 18-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Deactivated Account
welcome to the site xxx
Old 18-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Master
Welcome to SF! Hope you like it here. Look forward to seeing you around!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 19-11-2006, 06:57 AM
Neeti_Shri

thanx a zillion guyz!loads of luv,neeti.
Old 19-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Enlightener

hello! Nice to meet you, I'm enlightener.

so you think that there is an unequality between man?

I can't wait to hear of your incredible tales of your homeland
Old 21-11-2006, 07:30 AM
Third eye

Hi Neeti,

Nice to learn that you are from India ,me too from india and was holding a ppl licence but now got expi. yeah no pilot can forget thr first solo flight
will learn more about each other through ur posts, see ya
Old 22-11-2006, 05:15 AM
Third eye

neeti, on which aircraft you took training for ppl, in my time their use to be only Pushpak as trainee aircraft, now I suppose DGCA has grounded pushpak ,or they still their?
Old 22-11-2006, 06:14 AM
Neeti_Shri

hi third eye!
hey,i did my flight training in srilanka ,so i've no idea whts the training aircraft in india...i did my training in cessna -152 aircrafts...my license has expired as well!lol..
Old 22-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Neeti_Shri

hi enlightener!
howz u??no,i dont think there is inequality in ppl when it comes to spirituality,bcoz,all are one in the eyes of god,though ppl might not be equal in their material lives,when u consider their purely 'worldly' lives.
my homeland,india,well, it is an incredibly spiritual and beautiful land since ancient times...actually i wasnt born here in india,and i really dont like that fact.it is said that it is a great merit to be born in india.some of the greatest saints & sages,women of great virtues,avatars[incarnations of god]and greatest spiritual personalities & thinkers,philosophers of all times were born in india.i can put it like this,india really is like a gold mine,when it comes to godly experiences.
i believe that ppl can have several ideas about god & pure love.yet it does not quench the thirst that we have,fully.so when we turn to god,at some point in our lives,after being disgusted with our lives without god,& after being unable to cope with our misery & problems,our true search begins.god is so real to some ppl,he is non-existent to others.but in all sacred scriptures of the world,including the most ancient scriptures,the vedas,of india,god is the only reality,the only one who exists.everyone,whether they believe or disbelieve,whether they like it or not,will someday turn to god & fulfil their destiny to merge in god after taking to the spiritual path,after making the spiritual journey.that is supposed to be the real adventure of the spirit,the main aim and goal of life.these are my beliefs.and my experiences can fill a book,mebbe i should write one...i can just go on and on,lol...but i gotta go now.take care,neeti.
Closed Thread