Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 18-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Kangarus

This will be my final post here at Spiritual Forums

Hello,

After much deliberation and chewing over the facts and my own life, I have decided to deactivate my account and leave this forum. While this is not the end of my spiritual pursuit, I feel it must be done, but for me, it is not the end, or the beginning of the end, but rather an end of the beginning. A very trite wording I know, but that's how it is.

<> Obviously my beliefs, and the beliefs of the majority of this forum, have proven to be incompatible and antithetical. And rather than persuade you or force you people to attempt to coexist, I have decided to do what obviously is demanded of me, and I will leave.

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 19-09-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old 19-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Master
<>you're better off somewhere else.

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 19-09-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old 19-09-2013, 03:45 AM
Kangarus

Having said all that, I've had some good times here. Thank you all for your help. I'm still leaving the forum. I'm going through a lot of angries and rather than get myself permanently banned, I want to quit while the going is reasonably good.

Farewell, and good luck to you all. Merry meet again.
Old 19-09-2013, 05:07 AM
primrose

Sorry you feel that way about us. Best of Luck to you.
Old 19-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Master
Ohhh Bye Kanguras, I did not get to know you ..Are you an Aussie as well?

Sorry to see you leave, all the best . It great being unique I think

:) x

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 19-09-2013, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangarus
Having said all that, I've had some good times here. Thank you all for your help. I'm still leaving the forum. I'm going through a lot of angries and rather than get myself permanently banned, I want to quit while the going is reasonably good.

Farewell, and good luck to you all. Merry meet again.

There are lots of areas here I avoid, so as not to stir things up with others, and not get stirred up myself . I don't like to fight but I love to start trouble . Have fun wherever you go, and try not to take anyone (including thy self (and I speak from mine own experience here)) too seriously
Old 19-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Master

Sorry to hear you're leaving.

Wishing you good luck, love and happiness....

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 21-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Master

I remember a lady on the Pavlina forum that would make these " I need to go find my self " posts . She would show up later with other posts . I have scanned through a whole bunch of different forums , I see many good forums , but I dont join . To the o.p. of this thread , look and you will find a forum in tune with your thinking .
Old 21-09-2013, 04:25 PM
livingkarma

Truly, I'm sorry to hear you have chosen to depart ...
However, I will say for your consideration is there are alot of people here in the learning stages ...
While some might be quite stubborn or drive one's patience to unknown limits - it must be remembered they are young in age &/or young as a soul ...
They need spirtual guidance as well as practical direction ...
I've read some posts in that the replies seem so far out in space worded w/nonsense or filled w/cumbaya rhetoric when it should illicit outrage at psychopaths or the daily unethical/immoral behavior ...
However, we can choose to raise our consciousness but one must still remember there will still & always will be those who change the rules of their own religion or beliefs to conform to their desires of the ego ...
It's difficult for many to understand that enlightment-spiritualism encompasses expanded thinking not from just our own experiences but those of others whom we also learn the ways of the world - human behavior & social interactions ...
One major issue I find prevalent is inconsistency ...
A higher consciousness is consistent thinking w/ethics & morals at its core ...
It does not incorporate egotistical justifications to bend or slide under the rules of civil behavior w/little or no regard for "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" ...
As in saying, "I'm happy - while others see my decision as bad decision) that's all that matters to me regardless of who I hurt" or the one I see most often - giving advice on how to accept bad behavior or ways to shun responsibility for their own bad behavior = inconsistency ...
Also those who look (manipulate) for support/validation to continue on w/their unethical/immoral behavior while being fully aware of it & those who willingly provide the **** they are after instead of being brave enough to take a firm stance against it creating karma debt for themself & the person involved ...
Granted there are those who need guidance to put them back on the path to enlightenment albeit screaming & yelling snarky remarks, but that is how it is w/children trying to find their way to maturity ...
They will hit walls reminding them of the ways of spiritualism, then one day after encountering many bad experiences from their own train of thought (boxed thinking) they eventually surrender to finally listen to the advice that has been repeatedly provided in the past ...
It always starts from the "ME" rather than outside of themself w/the little life experience they have - childish definitive answers saying "there is no other way, I'm not gonna listen to you b/c my thinking is right & I know everything already" ...
As much as I would love to see people live harmoniously it's not the reality we live in b/c there will always be the young as well as the unruly regardless of age - we don't have to conform to it - we just have to learn to survive in it to remain intact w/peace in our heart, mind & soul ...
Don't let backlash cause you to leave - it's an opportunity for you to grow, to share, to give guidance, to provide words to those who lack them in describing their experience, to plant seeds ...
We need those w/wisdom, moral/ethical/spiritual consistency & of course, students willing to learn albeit at their own pace ... LOL!
Think about it ...
Old 21-09-2013, 05:53 PM
livingkarma

BTW - people hate the truth ...
Even if they say they are looking for it ...