Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2017, 01:30 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud64
It’s because I question everything! I have such a questioning mind a curious person. I understand things better with images and showing me what it means. Words and reading about others views on this i get confused and question it. So when i said “is there a film or something like that to show me what this all means?”
probably not but one of my fav movies of all times was dem immortal pythons with 'life of brian'... the holy grail was a hoot as well....unf i dont take myself that seriously....
Old 23-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Pathfinder

Yeah obviously, follow your own intuition.
Old 23-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Yeah obviously, follow your own intuition.
hey noones place to guide u sister.....apart from mayb ur OWN intuition.....and dats the dam trooth.....and anyone who thinks they are in the 5d that wishes to challenge dat trooth....well feel free,cos ill rip ur ego away from u....noones place how to tell another how to be....like u gotta sit on an alfafa sprout or do a yogi bean or eat a kebab if u wanna get enlightened.....ALL EGO....and boy is dis dam unicorn happy and willing to take on anyone who wants to challenge dat one.....and dat blackfella sitting at da bottom of uluru mirrors me wiv RESPECT dude....my heart goes with you on your onward journey sister....let noone tell u who u have to be ok?hey we got there convolutedly....now u know the truth within urself....peace and blessings to you
Old 23-11-2017, 02:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
I’m slowly realizing this “whoa” you’re talking about. Our connection is still new so I am still trying to make sense of it all yet I am told to “feel” listen to my intuition. And that’s what I’ve been doing ever since I was told about this and even before! I share this with her cause like I said we are best friends and I know she’ll understand even though she doesn’t understand the whole TF connection she loves me unconditionally as well only platonically though. Which i am accepting but it’s difficult cause I still continue giving her romantic love because I do...it just what i want to do even though we agree to be friends...if that make sense...it’s just so confusing this whole twin flame connection. I believe it cause i feel it but it is hard to deal with in this 3d world.
Romantic love will deepen into unconditional love. You will feel not hormonal triggers but much more like a falling down inside yourself (chakra?) and a ringing in your ears (brain?) how can I explain. You will experience blissgasms. You do not want to rip the clothes off of each other and jump in bed and ravish your Twin you will want to stand there, staring at each other, twinkling. Soul sex. MUCH more than physical sex. It's like falling into heaven.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:21 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
Romantic love will deepen into unconditional love. You will feel not hormonal triggers but much more like a falling down inside yourself (chakra?) and a ringing in your ear (brain?) how can I explain. You will have blissgasms. You do not want to rip the clothes off of each other and jump in bed and ravish your Twin you will want to stand there, staring at each other, twinkling. Soul sex. MUCH more than physical sex. It's like falling into heaven.
ye thats exactly what twin flame is....im not sure that this one is whats going on is all...its sounding to me more like a soulmate connection albeit deep....
Old 23-11-2017, 02:26 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
Romantic love will deepen into unconditional love. You will feel not hormonal triggers but much more like a falling down inside yourself (chakra?) and a ringing in your ear (brain?) how can I explain. You will have blissgasms. You do not want to rip the clothes off of each other and jump in bed and ravish your Twin you will want to stand there, staring at each other, twinkling. Soul sex. MUCH more than physical sex. It's like falling into heaven.

I feel in love with her for who she is, her soul. She is a beautiful woman and sex is the least thing on my mind. I am asexual but lately I’ve been having so much sexual urges abd I don’t know why that is? I never had this before so why is the Twin Flame driving my sex drive so high? I shower her with romantic love, gift giving etc. when we text it is like us are alone in this world. It just the two of us talking about random things and enjoying each other company from a far. She is my best friend that I love to the end of time! And I want to spend time with her in person like how you want to spend time with your best friends. Yes I want to marry her, but I want a friendship first. I am scared of romantic relationships, my post is off putting because I do want to feel the romantic love in return. I told her I love our friendship as it is, it is difficult to see myself in romantic relationship i never had one. But I do wish tocall her my wife.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:29 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I feel in love with her for who she is, her soul. She is a beautiful woman and sex is the least thing on my mind. I am asexual but lately I’ve been having so much sexual urges abd I don’t know why that is? I never had this before so why is the Twin Flame driving my sex drive so high? I shower her with romantic love, gift giving etc. when we text it is like us are alone in this world. It just the two of us talking about random things and enjoying each other company from a far. She is my best friend that I love to the end of time! And I want to spend time with her in person like how you want to spend time with your best friends. Yes I want to marry her, but I want a friendship first. I am scared of romantic relationships, my post is off putting because I do want to feel the romantic love in return. I told her I love our friendship as it is, it is difficult to see myself in romantic relationship i never had one. But I do wish tocall her my wife.
ok so a question here....is the reason ur in a different country BECAUSE of ur fear of REJECTION?like whats stopping u guys actually being together in the same room?
Old 23-11-2017, 02:40 AM
Pathfinder

No money. Lol I’m saving to go see her next fall.
Old 23-11-2017, 02:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
No money. Lol I’m saving to go see her next fall.
sry but thats just an excuse.....u dont gotta necessarily look after her financially mayb she would b willing to look after u in that way....ever heard of a frekkin THUMB?like ur abandoning her?actually mayb ur working on urself in the meantime so it aint necessarily a bad thing....again its all about YOUR intuition.....i just dont know the situation to that kinda depth-only u and ur twin do....
Old 23-11-2017, 02:45 AM
Pathfinder

And meeting each other isnt to “get together” it just spending time together. If she wants to be in a committed relationship with then then she must open to tell me this. I am not expecting anything from her. I fear of unrequited love which in fact I am in it HOWEVER I am told that I am not in unrequited love. She does love me unconditionally. It is hard to believe because she never said she loves me so how do I know that is true? So far I feel it, it doesn’t make sense I don’t understand it at all yet I feel it 100%! So I am going by that feeling even though I question it!