Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Pathfinder

Well that’s the thing here. Not everyone is going to understand this when we live in a highly 3d world! People who know of or understand the whole TF concept must understand that people like my twin and I can grasp it so easily when we live a 3d life. They need to show us some examples here and the only way for us my twin and I can understand it is by being there for her child. Helping raise that child. That is how us both understands what our connection means to us.
Old 22-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder

The reason why we have our attention on her child it’s because her child energy brought us together. Awaken my twin self. It was her daughters energy that called for me. I’ve been having dream about her daughter and my twin.
Old 22-11-2017, 11:54 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud64
The reason why we have our attention on her child it’s because her child energy brought us together. Awaken my twin self. It was her daughters energy that called for me. I’ve been having dream about her daughter and my twin.
it changing.....the mayan calendar started to shift back in the 60s....the fulcrum point was on 21st december 2012....its gonna take some time...we are in no panic....just be who u gotta be...its gonna get to everyone sooner or later.....welcome to the new world order....when she comes for u...believe u me she is guiding u...even if ur sceptical right now....so just follow ur intuition...u aint doing anything wrong.....
Old 23-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Pathfinder

Thats what I’ve been doing listening to my intuition. And my intuition is supporting her through motherhood. That is what i feel the most! The romance is the least thing on our journey because us both want to build a good home for her daughter. Well in this case my twin wants to do this for her daughter, as for me I feel like I need to be that support my twin needs to continue her mission of motherhood. If that make sense.
Old 23-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Thats what I’ve been doing listening to my intuition. And my intuition is supporting her through motherhood. That is what i feel the most! The romance is the least thing on our journey because us both want to build a good home for her daughter. Well in this case my twin wants to do this for her daughter, as for me I feel like I need to be that support my twin needs to continue her mission of motherhood. If that make sense.
k so look after her and her daughter if that is ur choice....its definitely not WRONG....not sure why you would be pushing for something tho...its a lesson ur gonna learn at some point...frustration mayb?free will is PARAMOUNT....and that doesnt just apply to YOU....
Old 23-11-2017, 12:13 AM
Pathfinder

Then what is the point of all of this tf connection? Is it supposed to mean we are meant to be in a romantic relationship??
Old 23-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Pathfinder

I mean sure great yeah we are twin flames...so..why can’t i find love with someone else that’ll love me romantically? But no that isn’t what I am supposed to do, i am suppose to work on myself to be in a romantic relationship with my twin? What if she doesn’t want that at all? I should just be single and love her from afar? Just be twin flame friends???
Old 23-11-2017, 12:24 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I mean sure great yeah we are twin flames...so..why can’t i find love with someone else that’ll love me romantically? But no that isn’t what I am supposed to do, i am suppose to work on myself to be in a romantic relationship with my twin? What if she doesn’t want that at all? I should just be single and love her from afar? Just be twin flame friends???
again why are you looking for something to fulfill you outside of urself and ur connection to SPIRIT?twin flame is a mirror is all.....hey u can go pay for that physical stuff if u need it....plenty of that one about....
Old 23-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Pathfinder

I just need more understanding of this. I can’t answer your questions whenI don’t know the answers to it. At this moment I feel that she and I are committed. That we are in a romantic relationship. That is what I feel. So is that what you mean by my spirit??
Old 23-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I just need more understanding of this. I can’t answer your questions whenI don’t know the answers to it. At this moment I feel that she and I are committed. That we are in a romantic relationship. That is what I feel. So is that what you mean by my spirit??
um GOD for want of a better word....and not the christian way of looking at it thats for dam sure....is why i call her spirit.spirit of mother earth mayb?and ye u may well be involved in a romantic relationship on the terms that you yourself are looking at things....but u want to push for a physical relationship...that in some way the relationship u have is UNFULFILLED.....im giving u lots of sound stuff sister...what u choose to do with that information is ENTIRELY up to you....like im involved in a twin flame relationship myself....whether or not that ends up leading to us actually shagging each other is irrelevent to me.....its UNCONDITIONAL....my love for her is truly that.UNCONDITIONAL.neither of us actually needs each other to remain independent of each other....but the flaming is going on real good....and thats from the solar plexus....