Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Tingling parts

Hi

This post does not mean to be dirty.

Has anyone experienced tingling sensation ''down there'' (sexual organ) before? I have this unusual tingling recently and it gets stronger and drained me expecially when my twin flame is around in the office. This happened to me suddenly, otherwise I have only tingling in other body parts as usual.

I'm confused, sexual energy?
Old 23-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Knower

Sounds like Kundalini energy. The same happened to me...I've had orgasm during meditation
Old 23-11-2017, 06:13 PM
Experiencer
Yeah; constantly feeling hot and bothered while it happens, it literally happens 20/7, makes work a bit awkward; I wonder what my twin thinks when the self love happens concurrently with that haha!

Also; strangers give me perverse looks now and they have no clue why they are drawn to me. I'm like sorry, I'm off the market!

Tess: My bad didn't mean to come across as perverse or make your thread dirty haha!

Last edited by T.L.M. : 23-11-2017 at 07:16 PM.
Old 23-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Experiencer
Ugh.... yes! And people KNOW! They do and they look at you and youth just trying to hold it together.... So annoying.

By you can control it. You can askb that you senses be turned down and for him/her to only do it they actually are coining over to do that in the physical. (I did that recently and it stopped immediately.) By you gotta mean it. Take back your life by not letting anyone/thing control you by stopping the reaction to energies.

Anyway, have fun! Lol
Old 23-11-2017, 08:21 PM
Ascender
Know it all too well!!
Old 24-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Ugh.... yes! And people KNOW! They do and they look at you and youth just trying to hold it together.... So annoying.

By you can control it. You can askb that you senses be turned down and for him/her to only do it they actually are coining over to do that in the physical. (I did that recently and it stopped immediately.) By you gotta mean it. Take back your life by not letting anyone/thing control you by stopping the reaction to energies.

Anyway, have fun! Lol

Haa, could you elaborate more?
him/her, did you mean both of our souls?
coining over, did you mean sexual connection?
I'm still new and curious
Old 24-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel44
Sounds like Kundalini energy. The same happened to me...I've had orgasm during meditation

I'm wondering whether it is orgasm or not because the tingling comes and go, continouously
Old 24-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Yeah; constantly feeling hot and bothered while it happens, it literally happens 20/7, makes work a bit awkward; I wonder what my twin thinks when the self love happens concurrently with that haha!

Also; strangers give me perverse looks now and they have no clue why they are drawn to me. I'm like sorry, I'm off the market!

Tess: My bad didn't mean to come across as perverse or make your thread dirty haha!

I see, having this type of energy can also influence the others
Old 24-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Same here. I wasn't sure what it was so I'm glad I read this
Old 24-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Master

Yes, it is kundalini energy. You will have hot flashes and things like that too. A shaman once told me to take a piece of amethyst for each chakra and either put it on the chakra or as close as you can get for the 1st and the 7th, then meditate for about half an hour. It really helped.