Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Pathfinder

Will my Twin Flame ever return my love?

I feel like I’ll be in unrequited love with my best friend/Twin Flame forever. She knows of Twin Flame our connection however she is not awaken and doesn’t understand the Twin Flame story. She is a wonderful loyal friend and truly care for me deeply yet I am only just a friend to her. As much as I give her unconditional love I still feel like it’ll never be returned because her main priority is her daughter. She is too focused on motherhood than to be open to a relationship with her other half, Twin Flame. She only wants to raise her daughter alone and just be long distance friends with me. I don’t know what I need to do in this connection. Sure I can love her but the pain of just being friends hurts so much.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:54 PM
Master
my mom & dad wz tru luv it wz wen he died he v brok her hert evn me 2 he did
but om mom shes got alz.dem still hert brokn she iis

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud64
I feel like I’ll be in unrequited love with my best friend/Twin Flame forever. She knows of Twin Flame our connection however she is not awaken and doesn’t understand the Twin Flame story. She is a wonderful loyal friend and truly care for me deeply yet I am only just a friend to her. As much as I give her unconditional love I still feel like it’ll never be returned because her main priority is her daughter. She is too focused on motherhood than to be open to a relationship with her other half, Twin Flame. She only wants to raise her daughter alone and just be long distance friends with me. I don’t know what I need to do in this connection. Sure I can love her but the pain of just being friends hurts so much.
so mayb choose to do a runner and see if she actually chooses to chase u....maybe that is what is necessary to trigger a response.....ur choice obv.im sure she has the necessary tools to find you IF SHE CHOOSES....sounds like she is totally in control of ur particular one....shake her up a bit mayb....its entirely possible that she was hurt big time in the past and that she uses her daughter as a shield so noone can get thru to her....subconsciously of course....dats some good armor that girl has....no way thru.....not ur place to choose if she wants to let that armor down.....so mayb quit POUNDING on it....again ur choice entirely us lot in the unconditional totally understand ur frustration.....u think u can OWN this girl or something?
Old 22-11-2017, 04:09 AM
Knower
Please keep faith. My Twin and I didn't connect until our children were grown and flown. Decades of knowing each other. Of getting together only for me to run again. If meant to be it will happen at the correct time. And you will love her so fiercely until
Old 22-11-2017, 04:53 AM
Guide

Quote:

I'm kind of in the same place. Longtime friends with my twin. He is loyal, there when I need him, but sees me only as a friend. In fact, he is now in a relationship with someone else. Watching him build a life and home with her is horribly painful.

I try my best to love him as just a friend, support him, be happy for him (even if I'm really not) and be a good friend to him. I try not to cling to hope of this being anything more. I've learned I can love him and show love toward him and it's his choice what to do with that love. We all have free will and if your twin chooses to be just friends the only thing you can do is accept it and be the best friend to her you possibly can.

A tough situation for sure.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Hello, Cloud64,

I don't want to rain on your parade but let's put this right at the start... you aren't giving her unconditional love because you're expecting something in return, her love. If your love were unconditional you'd be happy to let her be as she is. If she's a mum, her first duty is toward her daughter.

It sounds a lot better having a wonderful, loyal friend than one who's maybe scared of being converted to a religion she may not like. (Remember, a twin flame is forever and that's an infinitely long time.)

Why do you think she should awaken to you? (Another expectation). What's wrong with you awakening to her?

So you may need to be patient. If every sign is right that she's your twin then it'll one day become. Meanwhile here's hoping you can carry on with your own life with enjoyment and fulfilment.

How did she react to you telling her she's your twin?
Old 22-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Pathfinder

My Twin knows we have a wonderful friendship, a connection we both cherish. She accepts my love for her and wants me involved in her life as she is involved in mine. We stay in touch often via text and we are there for each other when we are need of a friend. I have ran from her a few times due to fear and insecurities. I was carrying my past emotional baggage and I didn’t want to be a burden on to her with my own personal issues. So I asked her to give me space and time to collect myself and not put in my toxic mind in this relationship. Especially her during her pregnancy at this moment. But she asked me to not run again, she asked me to open up to her and let her in. She felt she was the cause of my problems because I ran but I told her she isnt the cause she is actually the solution to rid of my past pain. She doesn’t want to be committed to anyone because she been hurt before. I never had a relationship and I am a 30 year old virgin lesbian. She is 20 year old going to be a single mother. I support her and been her guidance during her pregnancy but yet I wonder is this even wroth it? Giving all my time and love to a young woman a mother to be that lives over seas? I see everyone around my age having a family, a home and a life they build with their partner. And I feel like I am just casing a dream...so yeah I would like to know if she’ll ever return my feelings because I’ve been in unrequited love with my ex best friend half my life and she was toxic and broke my heart. My Twin and I found each other online and she helped me move on from my past even though i kept running she kept chasing and now I stayed out of love for her and her daughter. I know my fears still linger and hunts me but I know I do feel her love which guides me to her. I told her this, i tell her everything. And she accepts me for being completely open to her. I am afraid of commitment because like I said I never been in a romantic relationship. I am happy to be best friends yet I fear I’ll always be in unrequited love with her. I am doing the best I can to love her no matter what but our ego do get in the way of our Twin Flame connection. I want her to stay focused on her daughter because I had dreams about her daughter and she been leading me back to my Twin to guide her to become a mother and love her and her daughter unconditionally.
Old 22-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Pathfinder

My ex best friend took advantage of my love for her since we were teens to young adults. When I met my twin my ex was jealous of her, i knew i had to end that toxic relationship. When I confessed my love for my twin she told me we could have a potential relationship in the future but i ran cause I thought she was lying to me like my ex did...but we worked it out and remain friends cause that is what we both want. Then I found out that she and I are Twin Flames and everything started to make sense. On the other hand I struggled with the connection cause i never felt this before ot scared me. I know how to be a best friend I am comfortable with that yet I can’t help but to love her romantically. It is difficult to do both when i know she doesnt want more with me. But I said to her I will always love her and will always give her that. And she said she appreciates it. I am doing what I can do in this connection is loving her that’s all i can do. I am Listening to my intuitions. Its so difficult to handle cause i am so new to romantic love and our twin flame connection it can be so overwhelming
Old 22-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Suspended

the only TRUE relationship is with GOD or spirit or whatever you wanna call it.when you work on that one then you will realise that you dont actually NEED anyone else...your twin flame is the one person on the planet who MIRRORS you to perfection(at least to my understanding).but you cannot come into union until both of you are complete within yourself.and that takes time......
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
Old 22-11-2017, 06:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
the only TRUE relationship is with GOD or spirit or whatever you wanna call it.when you work on that one then you will realise that you dont actually NEED anyone else...your twin flame is the one person on the planet who MIRRORS you to perfection(at least to my understanding).but you cannot come into union until both of you are complete within yourself.and that takes time......
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/

In fact when you reach 5D you are (in my case) the female version of him and he the male of me. You are looking into yourself through another person. It is very difficult to explain but it is a meeting of the minds. It's telepathy. You don't have to be together for this telepathy to occur. You will get intense feelings (chakra?) and moments when time stands still and inside you a message or impression has arrived from your twin. You will remark upon it later (we often do) and when together will say the same words or express the same thoughts simultaneously. You get used to it. At first we were like *whoa*