Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Caretaker

Long Lost Secret

Existence is control. In the universe their are many different dimensions and realities to control. The main ones that effect our way of life are Universal, Global and Personal. Each aspect of control is based heavily on the laws of karma, cause and effect. The universe, being an omnipresent energy grid, guides the balance of karma as well as elemental based causality(via chemical reactions).

Humanity as well as individuals are guided by the laws of karma, their life, their actions and thoughts are all rooted in the actions of the past, wiether a personal action or an outside action. We evolve very much inline with humanities and individuals karma. The chaos in the world today is simply because of the chaos yesterday. As it says in the old testament, since Cain had struck down Abel, him and his kin would be repayed the debt seven times. The secret here however is by the repayment of the debt it also continues it afterwards. Suffering leads to suffering, when you cause another or yourself to suffer suffering will be returned to you. We deny this, try to make excuses for it to be fantasy but the truth is we are bound to the laws of attraction, the universe is bound to the laws of attraction. As the ancient saying goes, misery loves company and you bet company loves misery just as much.

A higher level of control is man's control over another man. We have become very dependant on outside control and also desire a great deal to have some amount of control in our life. We age and have children and nearly force them to obey our rules, because we are the 'king or queen of the household.' This is merely one effect of the control that exists all over the world through 'noble families'. We are pawns of their will weither we are aware of it or not. The media is guiding us in one direction making us both hate ourself and others and be selfish and want, want at the same time. Quite a miraculous trick they pulled off here and very few seem aware of it and those who are lack evidence in most cases.

The evidence is all over the world. Study ancient cultures you will see it written all over the place. a few hundred years ago a christian priests would require payment to redeem one of their sins. WHile all the time knowing full well that the only way to redeem ourselves of sin is to choose the righteous path. But they dont want us to fully the righteous path, they want us to think we are while doing the 'devil's bidding'. Like I say it's quite ingenius and nearly fool proof. The only way to actually fight it is not what most people would think. Most people believe you should kill these people or something more gruesome but that just continues what they want, violence causes violence. Do you ever wonder why movies promote violence so much? and why tv violence is related to the worlds violence rate, they want us to be criminals they want us to fight. They want us to have be selfish in our own opinions and deny the truth to other's conclusions. They want us to be divided, left to right, up to down, mother against father, father against son. But the beauty of life is it's diversity and I stand strong in what one person said a while back that our diversity will unite us in the end, if we choose to listen to others instead of preach to them.

It comes down to one thing at the end of the day, what kind of a person do you want to be? Do you want to cause others and yourself suffering or do you want to cause others and yourself happiness? The choice is yours, but be forewarned that choosing the path of suffering will bring more suffering to you, the more hate you have towards the another person the more people will hate you. Love yourself then you are able to love others. Forgive yourself and you are able to forgive others. But you will never be able to fully forgive others (both their person and their actions) if you cannot forgive yourself (both your person and your actions).

We are the children of light, the brilliant sun creating and nurturing the world around us, yet we have be asleep far to long, trapped in the darkness. Rise my brothers and sisters rise into the person you are meant to be and guide the world (through loving and kind behavior) to the eternal peace within.

May truth elevate your soul
Old 17-07-2011, 01:18 PM
moke64916

I agree with you on this all being "law of attraction." Good thread. Enjoyed reading it.
Old 17-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Master
Agree. Very good read.
It always makes me smile when on the path of learning, one specific message keeps coming up. I know this happens to many of us, it is happening to me at the moment, this time the lesson is suffering and joy.

I was just talking to someone about the story of Job. She claims that story keeps her going. I was trying to explain how I view it as a ticket to a life of suffering. It is a sadistic story, and it does not resonate as truth to me.

Yesterday, I answered a post here where I expressed that joy is everyone's birthright.
Today, I come upon your post, Caretaker. It makes me smile.
Old 17-07-2011, 03:39 PM
celery

I'm humbled. Nice post.