Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Master
Hey. Enjoyed the dance, this morning, that was one massive embrace.. Rain and wind and full presence...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 12-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Experiencer

I've held on to these stupid earrings forever. You didn't give them to me, but we had conversations about them--important ones. I kept them in a box for a long time. Then I pulled them out when I started feeling our connection again. I wore them almost every day for the last 3 years. But, I don't need the earrings to feel connected to you. I don't know why it's taken me this long to realize that. So, they're going back in the box. Not permanently because I adore these earrings and the memories that go with them, but for a while. Because I don't need them. I just need you.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:06 PM
Master

um yeah. I tried to reach out to you in so many ways and got a roadblock every time. And if I try again that is all I will get, again. And I'm supposed to believe what you are SAYING as if it somehow means something now? When it never did before?
Old 12-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Ascender
I see.. so this way is so much better then?? In this public forum, ranting and raving about each other is really workingout for us, uh???

About reaching out. I actually reached out to you at least couple of time and gave you my number to call me.
Did you call me? Did I miss your call or VM somehow? Uh??

So, give me your number and I will call you.
I will reach out to you since your reachinig out has apparently been ineffective. - and cause of your anguish.

Why now, you ask?
Here is the reason.
I am realizing that we do not have much time left in this life time.
If we do not make a peace with each other and find a neutral acceptance of our connection, we will carry this scar into our next life.
We aready have enough karma and scars from our previous lives.
I do not want us to create more.
This is the right time because we are both mature enough now to discuss our connection w/o freaking out...
Although I still wonder about our maturity... really...

Or we can just wait another 30yrs.
It is up to you.
Old 13-08-2018, 04:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Everyday is easier I guess, I hope that you find the peace & love you need... good vibes always....
Old 13-08-2018, 09:41 PM
Master

ok well i finally realized I'm protesting way too much lol. Nothing good can come of that so I'll say if you really want to be friends I'll try...
Old 13-08-2018, 09:42 PM
Master
As the last tone rings out
And we part lovingly with
What was
I hold that space in my palm

The one of leaving, receiving, passing
Me
By

And I treasure it so.

Even before I know it holds
The promise of another chord.
Even before the drum stick
TIcktocks us forward
Into to tomorrow.
Even before Im propelled
To that leap.

Absence of impressions.
Thus be it now gold
To me

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 14-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Deactivated Account

After much reflection, introspection, prayer, no, you're wrong, but that's okay, as those that live a life without spates of self-doubt are gonna be lacking some perspective.

Thank you!
Old 14-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Master
When has ever belittling made anything/anyone grander?

I'm very relieved that is not us. Ahead. We go.

Old 15-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Deactivated Account

If you were happy and complete, you'd not give a ____ about me.

I believe you.
Closed Thread