Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 03:57 PM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariel
But I just loved "Gandalph" and wish to meet him again one day. Actually I used to meet him in meditation always on the top of a huge montain. I tought it was Himalayas but was never told actually what is the place. Now I remember that my very best friend had the same guide that moment as well, and also another friend did and they met the guide in similar surroundings, in mountains.

Dariel

Oooh wow! I remember now that one of the men from my development circle, who's guide I saw in the crystal ball we were using, saying that he nearly always meets him on a mountain-top! He believed it was somewhere in Tibet.

The image I saw in the ball was very similar to my new 'Gandalph' guide, long white hair, white beard etc...altho this one's hair was curlier, like Father Christmas, lol. I also saw him wearing a Native tribal feathered headdress at one point.

Hmmm, this has really got me pondering now.... Thanks for the extra info, Dariel!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:22 AM
jaba

Angel1

I'm glad I found this!

For the past 2-3 years I have had these stringy light things come to me. Very similar to my avatar ( a jelly fish) only in the since that the strings are there.

They are not round. And they float right in front of me. I've had blue ones, white as well as black. Very peaceful & beautiful.

Have you seen anything like that?
Last night one came - and right after,
I had a leaving my body experience. Its about the 3rd time I have felt that sensation of popping out of my skin. I got scared though -
was laughing but pulled in and woke up.

It just seems to happen. And this past year its kicked in.
When I told a friend about my night....she said to come to this forum. So here I am. And i'm so glad that its here.

I have a bit of a clue as to what is happening now!

I've also had big blue spiders...BIG
Many of them and very blue -

Interested to know if you have had light things/being and if you know what I am talking about...what they are?

Thanks so much!
Old 11-01-2007, 01:15 PM
mattstar

im struggling to identify my guides at the moment (not for the want of trying!) - however, during my meditations i have seen a beared face appear before me on numerous occasions - indeed it happened last night he also gave me the words "have patience" before disappearing - which im thinking is my spirit guide trying to connect with me and showing me that having faith in what im doing will get me there eventually.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:37 PM
flashstorm

my spiritual guides come from a race of enlightened beings whose evolution predates the human race. They have the most beautiful eyes that communicate such breathtaking bliss it is impossible to describe.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaba
I'm glad I found this!

For the past 2-3 years I have had these stringy light things come to me. Very similar to my avatar ( a jelly fish) only in the since that the strings are there.

They are not round. And they float right in front of me. I've had blue ones, white as well as black. Very peaceful & beautiful.

I had a leaving my body experience. Its about the 3rd time I have felt that sensation of popping out of my skin. I got scared though -

When I told a friend about my night....she said to come to this forum. So here I am. And i'm so glad that its here.

Interested to know if you have had light things/being and if you know what I am talking about...what they are?

Thanks so much!

That's four people now that've talked of spiders!
Think they are just 'energetic creatures' like us, but different dimensional?

Personally believe there are infinite planes and infinite energetic possibilities...

Met alot of weird ones myself!

Love and light,

AM
Old 11-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattstar
im struggling to identify my guides at the moment (not for the want of trying!) - however, during my meditations i have seen a beared face appear before me on numerous occasions - indeed it happened last night he also gave me the words "have patience" before disappearing - which im thinking is my spirit guide trying to connect with me and showing me that having faith in what im doing will get me there eventually.

Yes, definately!

We learn some pretty unbelievable things on this path...

If we absorbed too much disbelief (at once) it would probably mess us up! lol

I feel we have to be introduced gently, because it does seem to take some adjustment. Physically as well as energetically!

Developming a light enough energy is the first step in my mind. Giving them what they need to work with you!

Love and light,

AM
Old 11-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashstorm
my spiritual guides come from a race of enlightened beings whose evolution predates the human race. They have the most beautiful eyes that communicate such breathtaking bliss it is impossible to describe.

Some of them are lovely aren't they!
Have met a couple of Andromedans before... Good people!
Love and light,
AM
Old 11-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariel
Lapis
I agree with your point and it is good that you brought that up, as I didn't. But that was actually what happened to me. It was kind of situation in a temple and then my guide left me soon after it. And he told that before leavinng. I got a short period time to get used to the idea before he really went. Since that I have not had guide but certain lightbeings for different tasks. And this is going to happen to many so it is good to bring it up. The guides will leave us but it happens in a point we are really capable to get the guidance directly from our soul and monad. So basically we are never actually without guidance.

Dariel

I once got taken into a temple too... huge... white... didn't see it from the outside, just from inside. Stood for a little while, then from memory I went and met a lady spirit and spoke about some things. Can't remember much of the communication. Lips didn't move. More telepathic?

AM
Old 15-01-2007, 02:38 AM
Luke Wolf

A few of my guides are shadows, and they usually take on a humanoid appearance. One guide, I have only seen in deep meditation, looks like a 20 year old male, muscular build, long black hair, trench coat, black clothing, black gloves and boots that are covered with various armor pieces, and at times, large dragon-type wings. Another guide, whom I have seen outside of meditation, looks like a mid-to-late 20s female, blonde hair, and very beutiful. She whispers me words of encouragment when I need them, or uses Reiki on my when I am sore/tired.
The other guides I have seen all take on a wolf appearance.
Old 23-01-2007, 04:48 PM
Solardust71

I thought I was going crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaba
I'm glad I found this!

Thanks so much!

I've had the exact same experience. I saw a jellyfish/spiderlike object hovering over me one night. It was multi-colored -- I distinctly recall red and blue. It scared the * out of me as it was the first time I ever had that experience. I couldn't get back to sleep for several hours.

At the time I was thinking I must have been giving off a certain energy that attracted it. Only "rational" explanation I could come up with.

All the posts here are fascinating. So glad I found this site!
Closed Thread