Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-02-2017, 08:58 PM
Experiencer

Raining inside on a clear day ~

Don't know how to get some reply to what I thought was an incredible experience.

I was inside, going down a wide, steel staircase (simply trying to give a visual that I'd have know if someone leaned over and sprayed me or I definitely would have heard someone even tip-toeing) . . anyway, suddenly it lightly rains all over me for a second or two.

What does anyone make of this? Is it anything to wonder about?

And then the owl landing on my head one moonlit night. It was amazing. I heard the wings flap, felt the talons, gasped, and it flew off.

Anything? Anyone? :) Thanks ~
Old 15-02-2017, 01:55 AM
Newbie ;)

This sounds like an important experience for you - and I think you should treat it as such. I also think though that it's less relevant what others think about our experiences....we all have experiences that are meaningful to us (or not) depending on the meaning WE give them. Why not try doing some inner child journalling to find out what deeper meaning it has for you. I'm always amazed at how powerful this is....I like to ask a question I want the answer to with my dominant hand and then move the pencil/pen to my non-dominant hand and just write whatever comes into my head. That way - the only person whose opinion or meaning-making really matters in all this (yours) - can be accessed and along the way you might have all sorts of other insights that are valuable as well. And have some fun doing it.
Old 16-02-2017, 05:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Was this a dream, or during meditation?

I have been seeing the owl a lot recently... I often take it to indicate wisdom and perhaps other beings/guides ~ the staircase is interesting...
Old 17-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Don't know how to get some reply to what I thought was an incredible experience.

I was inside, going down a wide, steel staircase (simply trying to give a visual that I'd have know if someone leaned over and sprayed me or I definitely would have heard someone even tip-toeing) . . anyway, suddenly it lightly rains all over me for a second or two.

What does anyone make of this? Is it anything to wonder about?

And then the owl landing on my head one moonlit night. It was amazing. I heard the wings flap, felt the talons, gasped, and it flew off.

Anything? Anyone? :) Thanks ~

I'm not sure what to make of the indoor rain. The owl experience is interesting. Owls are messengers. If the owl landed or touched you on the head, it must be a powerful message as owls are powerful medicine. I would say there is an important revelation coming soon in your life.