Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In my view, some men are not as in touch with their feminine side as other men. You can say that they are not awake yet. That is a reasonable explanation.
Yes, it's what i mean as men that are usually "runners", as i said from my TF's recalls of dreams and his words i clearly understand how he ignore his "feminine" side and being also devoured by it in a figurative way. The typical reaction of a man that repress his feminine (anima) side is: i'm always the "good" guy that get "bad" girls. This is because he has a not so good relationship with the feminine and ignoring it, a man repress his true feelings, goes always for the wrong women that don't treat him well and idealisation of his dream woman that never get true not just because when he sees a girl that is "good", he rejects her feeling not worthy of her and always ending with someone that treat him bad and not love him. I don't want to say i'm good and perfect, i know i have my flaws and he knows it, but i know the cause of why he is a runner more or less from psychological/jungian analysis.
Ah, the same is for some women if they repress her masculine side. It happened to me.