Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-05-2015, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Has anyone here ever been told something that they could not
have known and then checked up and
found actual evidence to support it??
I can pick a card from 52 and tell you what it is exactly ....when
I am still and listen deep inside...
is it my spirit guide..who?...that says it clearly...'5 of spades'.
People never believe me and think it's a trick...oh well. I just smile.

But it comes to me as a clear word or sentence inside me...my head.
I think it is my spirit guide...nothing complicated, really...
just trusting, asking and listening inside.

Then, there is Dar in Denver...you can just call her up (if she is still there)
ask her where something is you lost and she will tell you.

I do think her spirit guide talks to mine and then tells her where it is,
precisely...''behind a box, in a dark cabinet, in the back''....or
in a sock.

It really isn't that big of a deal...it's listening inside, trusting the first voice that comes...
distinguishing that from your own mind.

You can practice it. It is a normal thing as John alluded to.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-05-2015, 07:28 AM
Master

Quote:
How, with massive respect, can you know its not something from the subconscious or possibly hallucinatory?? Has anyone here ever been told something that they could not have known and then checked up and found actual evidence to support it??

Yes I was definately skeptical for a while. Thats one way to know that you are sane 😉! The information I get is very consistent and logical. I feel spirit too. I can feel them move. Yes things my guides have said have come true. Also, I am a healer and can always check with clients what I pick up from a session and its always true. I pick up their emotions, energy blocks and things going on in their life. The illusions are actually what we see in 3d. I was not born with any abilities but they just came through as I had an emotional crisis and spiritual awakning after the death of a loved one. This was only 2 years ago and as I heal myself my abilities just increase over time. As you open your heart, your abilities increase. Other chakras get unblocked over time. It cuts through illusions and gives you an inner truth.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Ascender
Spirits directly contact me via dreams and meditation. I don't use any form of other stuff.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Yes I was definately skeptical for a while. Thats one way to know that you are sane 😉! The information I get is very consistent and logical. I feel spirit too. I can feel them move. Yes things my guides have said have come true. Also, I am a healer and can always check with clients what I pick up from a session and its always true. I pick up their emotions, energy blocks and things going on in their life. The illusions are actually what we see in 3d. I was not born with any abilities but they just came through as I had an emotional crisis and spiritual awakning after the death of a loved one. This was only 2 years ago and as I heal myself my abilities just increase over time. As you open your heart, your abilities increase. Other chakras get unblocked over time. It cuts through illusions and gives you an inner truth.

Something similar happened to me. I had three deaths, my uncle in October then my grandmother and one of my best friends three days after her. I started seeing shadows and feeling, sensing energies around me. After my uncle died at his wake was the first experience. I was sitting with my daughter's aunt and she was on my right. All of a sudden it felt like someone was flicking my ear. It happened a few times and I kept grabbing my ear. After that when grandma and my friend passed I started feeling things all the time. I would get a shiver that would start at my shoulders and then all the way to half my back. So strong that I had to close my eyes and stop what I was doing. Now when I'm having a conversation or a thought comes to Mind I get the same shiver but now I understand it is spirit confirming something. I also have dreams since last year. Dreams with messages. I eventually get what the message is and I've told the person the dream and what I believe they are to know. I can pick up people's feelings. recently I have started getting names of people passed and alive. I'm still learning and trying to figure it all out. Oh and I almost forgot...I get flashes of places I've never been before or a dream of a place I've never been to as well. I them end up going to the place and it feels like déjà vu.
Old 13-05-2015, 11:19 PM
BeautifulUniverse

Their energy comes to me in the form of a tap. They communicate through a fleeting thought. My twin flame and I work together. He does most of the verbal stuff, I help channel the energy. And yes, we have been confirmed time and time again. For example, an uncle came to us when conducting a reading for my spouse. She said, and I knew, she had no uncle, however this energy was insistent that it was an uncle. We learned later in conversation with my spouse sister that there was a miscarried male baby who would have been an uncle. The baby was rarely talked about, so there was absolutely no way We would have known this info.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
I see spirits thru mostly my third eye and occasionally in dreams. ☺ I communicate thru telepathy. ☺

Shine
Old 11-06-2015, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:
How, with massive respect, can you know its not something from the subconscious or possibly hallucinatory?? Has anyone here ever been told something that they could not have known and then checked up and found actual evidence to support it??

Oh Heck Yes!
Way too many instances to post.
It's a 'seeing is believing' thing.
We don't believe it till it happens to us, then the brain freaks out for a while then sorta settles into the idea that maybe it didn't know as much as it thought it did.
Then unless one is particularly stubborn and resistive, we get used to it, then start to rely on it, then...lol wonder how we ever bumbled through life without a peeking behind the curtains regularly!
Old 11-06-2015, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
My mediumship skills have been slowly developing and dont have many people to compare notes with really. I mostly feel spirit energy but also get images, symbols and emotions but lately can get answers from vibrations, like yes, no, a little bit, maybe. I also can check if I got the right images/symbols this way. This way I can be more accurate? I suppose its another form of clairsentience.

Yea, it manifests a little differently for all of us, not sure why exactly.
I've noticed it evolves over time too, what happened in one manner for a year, morphs into something new with continued usage.

I feel energy, which I also use in many ways to get information from Spirit (which shampoo here is actually good for my hair?)
Also to tell if a person is being truthful or not, or a situation is something I should remove myself from.

I see orbs, and sense Little People around me, though others have seen them like how Native Spirit does (solid) , I can't yet with my eyes open. Most imagery is seen through the third eye in my case and then I use telepathy to ask it what it is and why it's standing/floating in front of me. :)

For conversations with Higher Self I use oracle cards or runes, though not always, sometimes Spirit speaks directly into my head. That's more rare though as long as we talk daily through the cards.

I also communicate via telepathy with all life forms, animal whisperer, tree, crystals, and so on. No luck with insects, fish and reptilian for some reason though.
My Sweetie talked to a bear this morning who wanted to come into the house. He was at his vehicle and had left the door open, the bear was between him and the open door. He kept telling the bear to go around the house to the backyard telepathically and showing it the way, the bear finally grunted disappointedly and obliged him and ambled to the back yard. lol
Useful ability!

The occasional prophetic dream.
I've accidentally channeled for people who were inquiring about people on the other side. That's still a weird one to me, but I'm open to it there days and over the "I don't want to talk to dead people!" stage. lol

There's more, it all sorta blends together after a while.