Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Experiencer

history

Does anyone believe they were involved in anything now extremely historical such as a life during the American Civil War, on the Titanic, at Pearl Harbor the day of the bombing, etc.?
Old 12-04-2015, 05:30 PM
AliceR71

I would be interested to find out, I suppose it depends on your fears/phobias. If you have a phobia about travelling on sea, perhaps you may have died on the titanic, or if you have any special interest in a particular place or event
Old 14-04-2015, 02:43 AM
Knower
Yes, I recall being at the Siege of Jerusalem, June-July, 1099AD and also at the Battle of Cambrai, November 27th-28th, 1917. I also was in the American Civil War and remember being in Atlanta, Georgia, September-November 1864 (I can recall being other places during American Civil War, but these could have been almost anywhere because we moved around quite a bit. I remember marching across the Chain Bridge between Maryland and Virginia, but don't know if that was 1861, 1862 or 1863) and I recall being in a small town during the 4th of July celebration, which may have been in 1863 or 1864 -- my uniform looked more like that of a veteran than a new recruit as I had gotten rid of my kepi and replaced it with a black, short rimmed campaign hat. I recall us soldiers in uniform soon after joining the US Army and we changed a lot between 1862 and 1864 -- our baby faces disappeared, some of us sprouted facial hair, we lost our knapsacks and unnecessary belts and wore sack coats. Our officers by 1864 had their frock coats replaced with sack coast as well.

PastPilot
Old 15-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

interesting

Alice, Yes, fears and phobias but perhaps drawn to something too. Maybe someone would like ships because of having enjoyed the Titanic voyage before it sank.
I've always enjoyed the personal accounts of its voyage before the iceberg.

PastPilot, it must be great to be that detailed and vivid.
Old 15-04-2015, 05:47 PM
AliceR71

I feel a bit spooked out by the way the Titanic sank and so many people were trapped inside the ship, I have a bit of a phobia about being trapped but don't recall any past life of being in a situation like that
Old 15-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceR71
I feel a bit spooked out by the way the Titanic sank and so many people were trapped inside the ship, I have a bit of a phobia about being trapped but don't recall any past life of being in a situation like that

My Ex-Wife had a fear of having water sprayed in her face. Because of this, she never could have showers. She had a past life regression and was found to be on a ship, as a convict from England to Australia in the 1800s. The ship floundered in a storm and she drowned before she reached Australia.

When you research the number of ships that floundered in storms, hit rocks and sank, caught fire, were destroyed in ear, etc., you quickly realize the RMS Titanic incident was just one of many. The RMS Lusitania sank in April 1915 with 1200 passengers drowning within around 20 minutes, many of whom were children and women.

While watching a war movie once, I had flashbacks to a similar time and life, but when I examined my memories, they were quite different from the war movie I was watching. Both involved Indian attacks, both were historical events and involved a great loss of life. My past life incident took place almost 50 years after the event depicted in the movie and involved US troops, while the movie involved US colonial volunteers and British troops. However, it was the Indians attacking the soldiers that triggered the memory despite it being a different war. Both resulted in massacres of the non-Indian forces and that was why my memory was triggered. That movie always triggers a sense of panic within me, but its only because of the similarities between the film and my past life. I was not involved in the war shown in the movie.

PastPilot
Old 16-04-2015, 04:36 AM
StarRobin

I'm not sure who I was in a past life or when. I love learning about the Titanic but I don't think I was part of it in a past life. I do however wonder if I lived during the Tudor era as I love it and I know I'd feel comfortable in a Tudor dress! Just looking at them makes me feel jealous! I do have a fear of being buried alive...then again I imagine a lot of people would!
Old 16-04-2015, 05:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarRobin
I'm not sure who I was in a past life or when. I love learning about the Titanic but I don't think I was part of it in a past life. I do however wonder if I lived during the Tudor era as I love it and I know I'd feel comfortable in a Tudor dress! Just looking at them makes me feel jealous! I do have a fear of being buried alive...then again I imagine a lot of people would!

You may have been involved in a different, similar sinking of a ship, or had loved ones die with the sinking of their ship. Too many passenger ships have sunk in the last 125 years to really count or remember. Many of these were quite large ships. The Titanic and the Lusitania were similar in size, as was the HMHS Britannic (this ship only had a loss of 30 people), but all were sunk within 2 or so years of each other. The latter two were sunk as a result of war.

Having a love or a strong interest in a historic period is often an indicator. Being buried alive can be a reference to a past life. Although many people would imagine that its quite unpleasant, if you were buried in a past life, it would probably hold more fear for you than a typical person. Fearing being buried alive or thinking about it often can also be an indicator.

PastPilot
Old 16-04-2015, 04:29 PM
StarRobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
You may have been involved in a different, similar sinking of a ship, or had loved ones die with the sinking of their ship. Too many passenger ships have sunk in the last 125 years to really count or remember. Many of these were quite large ships. The Titanic and the Lusitania were similar in size, as was the HMHS Britannic (this ship only had a loss of 30 people), but all were sunk within 2 or so years of each other. The latter two were sunk as a result of war.

Having a love or a strong interest in a historic period is often an indicator. Being buried alive can be a reference to a past life. Although many people would imagine that its quite unpleasant, if you were buried in a past life, it would probably hold more fear for you than a typical person. Fearing being buried alive or thinking about it often can also be an indicator.

Thank you I do wonder what happened in my past life/lives. I should go see someone to have a regression really, but it also scares me to see if I did indeed at one point get buried alive.
Old 16-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarRobin

Being buried alive is my number one fear! I can't think of anything worse. Ugh