Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-02-2013, 03:14 PM
goldendragon

oh.. I love gongs moonincancer. I am going to have to do more online shopping and find one for my alter. Thank you for that ah-ha moment you just gave me with your post. Blessings to you moonincancer, and to you Likes2Read for starting this wonderful thread (although a lot of the technical information is so far over my head it is grazing the moon lol). I have gotten a lot of joy and the information I need that sings to my soul.
Old 23-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Likes2Read

Thanks. I'm all happy -- I found one set of tuning forks that involves EIGHT Chakras -- the main seven and the Soul Star, which occurs a few inches above the Crown Chakra. I prefer to focus on that one, too, when I'm doing a tuning, and that was the only tuning fork set I could find that both included eight chakras, AND had what I considered a reasonable price.

There were a few other 272.2 Hz tuning forks out there, which is the Soul Star frequency. But in some cases, just that one tuning fork, from one vendor, cost 4/5 of what the whole set of eight cost from another source. Uh, if I'm going to invest that kind of money anyway, I might as well spring for the slightly higher price and get EIGHT tuning forks for ALL the Chakras I work with.

So if you are interested in getting tuning forks or chimes, by all means, shop around for the ones that offer better bargains for basically the same items. There's no need to go broke while seeking out tools OR crystals.
Old 23-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Master

goldendragon Enjoy!
Old 23-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Master

Likes2read
That video was awesome esp.the sound for the soul star,Thanks!
Old 26-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Likes2Read

In case you wonder if using sound to cleanse has merit, here is an article describing the use of acoustic cleansing in industrial situations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_cleaning

I can't help but notice the frequency ranges mentioned include all the ones used in the videos for Chakra work. The stone cleansing frequencies are slightly higher, but not much.

So even non-metaphysical science acknowledges those frequencies are of use for cleansing. Hmmm. I wonder if I can use my new tuning forks to clean my house? ;-)
Old 27-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Likes2Read

I have discovered that my two cats and dog really like the chimes and tuning forks.

I have now got a set of Chakra tuning forks (Root through Soul Star) to go along with the Zenergy chimes and 528 Hz tuning fork I mentioned above. I also have a Woodstock Chimes Awakening Bell. (Oh, how I love that tone. And it can be made to resonate like a singing bowl, as well as being sounded via percussion.)

I had already infused these cleansing and Chakra-resonating tones into everything in my studio: stones, tools, finished jewelry, workspace. However, I received an order of new jewelry-making materials in the mail, and wanted to give them the same energetic infusion. So I took care of that this morning, using each tool in turn to direct sound energies into the items.

When I exited the studio (which was a second-floor spare bedroom in a previous life), there were my two cats sitting at rapt attention right outside the door. They were greatly interested in the sounds that were emanating from behind the door. And my elderly Chihuahua, who doesn't like to climb the stairs anymore, was at the foot of the stairs wagging her tiny tail happily. So SHE was also interested enough to vacate her favorite nap spot, and come stand as close to the action as she could without actually climbing the steps.

I should have figured they'd like all those tones. When I was using the 528 Hz cleansing tone tuning fork yesterday, one of my cats, who was next to me, kept rubbing his face on the tuning fork. This, of course, would dampen the sound, so I was playing Dodge the Kitty while using the tuning fork, lol.

I look forward to getting the Earth Star tuning fork I ordered, so I can infuse THAT tone into everything, as well.
Old 28-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Likes2Read

The Earth Star tuning fork is here. I had deliberately waited until it arrived to do a sound infusion of a lot of raw Fluorite that I was given on Monday, thanks to the kindness of a friend on a Tarot forum I frequent.

I had already discovered, thanks to the Fluorite cabochons I use, that Fluorite responds extremely well to sound energies.

I took the opportunity to sound-infuse my wands, as well. Ironically, the wands I've made for my website are stored in my studio, but MY wands live in the living room. So they've missed out on all the auditory fun until now. I have now rectified that issue.

These are the wands I use for myself -- one sceptre wand and one double-terminated wand. They are handmade of quartz and glass.

Now that they're infused with those energies, I will be able to use them to infuse other things, workspaces, and even people (if desired) with the same energy.

Let me tell you, creating a ritual that takes you gradually from the Earth Star through to the Soul Star will put you in an alpha wave state. Wow.

Actually what I did was this, and I will list them in order because videos with ALL these frequencies can be found on YouTube. So you can create your own version of the same ritual, if you are able to set aside some quiet time at your computer.

Cleansing tone 528 Hz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQOAWeVs0
Earth Star tone (use headset if your speakers don't reproduce the low pitch): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_500L1BPSDs
Root Chakra through Soul Star tones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82HgUxOP8NY
Cleansing tone 512 Hz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NUaXSQwdZg

Put any stones you want to cleanse and/or program in front of the computer or, in the case of the Earth Star tone, let the headphones project the sound onto them. Or you can give yourself an auditory treatment in the same way.

And when you're done, you're likely to feel as refreshed as if you'd just awakened from a nice nap.

Have fun!
Old 28-02-2013, 11:23 PM
goldendragon

wonderful Likes2read. Your wands are fantastic. I know they are happy to be with you and to be infused. Blessings to you.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Master

Wow likestoread! This is a mine of information.And its great to hear about the cats and the chihuahua...any house that has these and crystals and the magic sounds must be blissful:)cats respond to music.My friend has one who listens rapt to classical music.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Likes2Read

Hey, all! I have created a sound file that people might want to listen to, to balance Chakras and energize their stones and themselves.

It's nothing fancy. I'm just learning how to use editing software, so I haven't figured out how to do fade effects (or any other effects).

The sound file lasts 15 minutes and includes equal doses of each tone. (For which I'm not going to list the definitions of Root through Crown Chakras, as those are easy to track down.)

528 Hz. Cleansing and energizing tone.

68.05 Hz. Earth Star Chakra tone. Chakra 0. This Chakra, which governs the exchange of energy between ourselves and the Earth, is located below the surface of the Earth. Its color is black, dark red, or infrared.

194.18 Hz Root Chakra tone. Chakra 1. Red.

210.42 Hz. Sacral Chakra tone. Chakra 2. Orange.

136.22 Hz. Solar Plexus Chakra tone. Chakra 3. Yellow.

136.10 Hz. Heart Chakra tone. Chakra 4. Green.

141.27 Hz. Throat Chakra tone. Chakra 5. Blue.

221.23 Hz. Third Eye Chakra tone. Chakra 6. Indigo.

172.06 Hz. Crown Chakra tone. Chakra 7. Violet.

272.20 Hz. Soul Star Chakra tone. Chakra 8. This Chakra is located 6-8" above the top of the head, and it governs the exchange of energy between ourselves and the universe. Its colors are clear, white, or ultraviolet.

512 Hz. Cleansing and energizing tone.

Note that you'll most likely need earphones or a good speaker to hear the Earth Star tone. Mobile device speakers and some computer speakers can't reproduce a pitch that low.

The file is (or should be! lol) located at https://soundcloud.com/gabey-momo/ch...alancing-tones .

Let me know how it works. And be sure to modulate the volume to a comfortable (and ear-safe) level. You don't have to max out the volume to get the desired benefit. The sound file is going to come through at a rather high volume so if you're using earphones, turn the volume WAY down first. Then hit "play".