Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-03-2011, 03:12 AM
ChrissyStar

Time, it's acceleration and the 2012 ascension

Earth orbits our sun in 1 yr... and our sun orbits another sun (Alcyone) in 26,000 yrs.... and Alcyone orbits the central sun of the milky way galaxy in 225 million yrs. In 2012 we come to the end of one 26,000 yr revolution (around Alcyone) and the end of one 225 million yr revolution (around the central sun). At this time, the three suns (our sun, Alcyone and the central sun) will be aligned. This will be Dec 21st (which is the Southern Hemisphere Summer Solstice or Northern Hemisphere Winter Solstice). And in addition to this, Earth will also be in alignment with the three suns. If we go back 225 million years ago this is when the dinosaurs were around. If we go back another 225 million years (making it 450 million years), this is when plants moved from the oceans to the land. And if we go back another 225 millions years (675 millions years ago), this is when a single cell organism developed into a multiple cell organism. Now, this is causing time to speed up through the Earth's frequency (or vibration, called the Shuman Resonance). Over the last thousands of years it has been around 7.8 kHz. Over the past 10 or 15 yrs, it has been at 11 or 12 kHz. This has meant that a 24 hr day has shortened to a 16 hr day !!! We have lost 8 hrs !!!!!
Old 09-03-2011, 03:30 AM
Master
the central sun isnt a sun though, its a black hole...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 09-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyStar
Earth orbits our sun in 1 yr... and our sun orbits another sun (Alcyone) in 26,000 yrs.... and Alcyone orbits the central sun of the milky way galaxy in 225 million yrs. In 2012 we come to the end of one 26,000 yr revolution (around Alcyone) and the end of one 225 million yr revolution (around the central sun). At this time, the three suns (our sun, Alcyone and the central sun) will be aligned. This will be Dec 21st (which is the Southern Hemisphere Summer Solstice or Northern Hemisphere Winter Solstice). And in addition to this, Earth will also be in alignment with the three suns. If we go back 225 million years ago this is when the dinosaurs were around. If we go back another 225 million years (making it 450 million years), this is when plants moved from the oceans to the land. And if we go back another 225 millions years (675 millions years ago), this is when a single cell organism developed into a multiple cell organism. Now, this is causing time to speed up through the Earth's frequency (or vibration, called the Shuman Resonance). Over the last thousands of years it has been around 7.8 kHz. Over the past 10 or 15 yrs, it has been at 11 or 12 kHz. This has meant that a 24 hr day has shortened to a 16 hr day !!! We have lost 8 hrs !!!!!

This sounds fishy. Please post your evidence, because even I, with a limited knowledge of spacey thingimajigs sees some misinformation.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Neville

I'd be fascinated to read the source material too.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Time

Chrissy, while I think your dates are generaly correct for the alignments you speak of. However, there are a few things id liek to address.

Alcyone, is in reference to a greek god, and a star in the constilation Taurus. The only thing, that we know of now, that the sun orbits, is the center of the galaxy (the same center that alcyone orbits). As well, when u realize Alcyone, is only 100 million years old, the sun cannot orbit that star. The only thing stars orbit, is the center of their galaxies they live in. And im assuming, these orbit the epicenter of the big bang, thats still expanding. This is time as we percieve it, the expantion of space which gives clockworkesque movement to the universe.

As far as im aware, you are right in the timing of the allignments. Except, the 26 000 years isnt the time the earth orbits around alcyone, its the time it takes the percecion of the equinox to occur.

The earth vibration, or schumann waves, were at a steady vibration until 1986, where it has gone up. Only recently has it reached 11 or 12.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Master
Yes the (axial) precession of the equinoxes takes about 26K yrs, also known as the "Grand Year", during which the spring equinox occurs "under" a given sign, currently transitioning from Pisces to Aquarius, but which in a given 26K cycle will precede backwards through the 12 astrological "signs" or Ages.

I am not certain if the increasing Schumann resonance means we're losing time (though this would be interesting to explore further)....

...or if it is just indicative of the pole shift, the changing of the astrological Ages, and/or other general changes in levels of consciousness etc.

Cheers!
7L
Old 10-03-2011, 05:58 PM
tragblack

It's good to see people actually wanting to get to the bottom of the information and source.

Rather than just clinging to the fun and mystical version of things.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Guide
I dont know trag, i like to think that we could have a transcendent new reality waiting for us next year..

but then i wake up lol..
Old 14-03-2011, 01:33 AM
michael55

that lolchair looks quite amuzed. olollol. :)
Old 14-03-2011, 01:40 AM
Master
i wonder what the mayan calendar says about this, everyone's opinion seems to be quite different...
http://www.maya-portal.net/
a quote from this site : "Those who perceive the end of the Great Cycle as a catastrophe or cataclysm may wish to note that the Maya conceived of epochs or ages that were much longer than the Great Cycle. A p’iktun was comprised of 8,000 tuns or 20 bak’tuns. A kalabtun was 160,000 tuns, and a kinchiltun was 3,200,000 tuns. The present p’iktun will end on October 13, 4772 AD, a date which was carved in the Temple of the Inscriptions at Palenque."
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi