Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Experiencer
Part of loving is letting them go

I just want to share my thoughts. I'm at a big milestone in my life and my relationship with my tf, and i've realized some things. Sorry if it's long, I have to get a lot off my chest.

Obviously the biggest part of this twin flame concept is to let go- to surrender. Ive been struggling with this part for years. I have been holding on to something that has sailed long ago and has meant to be let go of. Maybe not forever, but for now.
I have been spending much of my time alone and finding who I am and what i want in this physical life. My twin and I are only in contact about 3-4 times per year maximum, sometimes less. In those times, we sometimes see one another.

Last time was the first time I really realized that we are no longer on the same vibration. We have gone on separate paths, and we have lost each other on the way. Spiritually, we still have that same connection, it's still that mind-blowing overwhelming love I feel for him, but I no longer feel that we belong in the 3D world. He has changed drastically. He has associated himself with people and behaviors that I don't agree with or see myself fitting into. I can literally feel a low energy vibe from the whole thing, from his life. He has been spiraling down this route for a few years, but I think he has reached his lowest point.

Part of me wants to stick by him, help him, and hope that he will change and revert back to who I fell in love with. I still love him, deeply. None of my love has changed for him and It never will, but rather my want to associate with him here on earth. He gives me nothing in return. He makes no effort. He chooses others who don't have his best interest in mind over me. He doesn't want my help, and he doesn't appreciate that i've been here all along. I then realized, I must let him go. He must learn his lesson and he must be pushed to spiritually grow. He has been clinging on to me for a clutch, knowing what I know but unable to treat me properly. I know he loves me, that much I know. We love each other deeply, but I am letting go. I know he will face hurt when he finds i've removed myself from this relationship, but I know it's the best for both of us and someone had to do it.
I've made these "mini" let go decisions before, but this one i'm 100% certain on, and the time has come.

I spent the last few nights crying as much as I was capable of, draining my body of all the hurt I feel on the decision to let him go. I feel his hurt. I feel that I betrayed him. But I haven't been happy - and I am trying to look out for my own happiness. I am trying to, for the very first time, put myself first and even though I can love him, he is the only one who can fix himself. I think that's part of this lesson - I think I am giving him a blessing in disguise. By my letting him go and setting us free, I am encouraging him to look inside and find the peace within that I found. I think he can. And if he doesn't, then I was wrong, maybe he wasn't my twin flame. I do believe he is though, and i've received multiple messages from the angels this last week.. The synchronicities have been incredible, which helped my decision and supported that I'm doing and believing in the right things.

This is by far the hardest thing I've done, not only is it the person I love the most in this world, but a best friend. However, I think this is when the truth will tell. I hope he uses my guidance wisely, and I truly hope one day we can reunite, for I know now that I am almost ready, but he is very much the opposite.
I had to talk about this on here, as friends and family do not understand. they think that seeing him in this light would be an 'easy' decision to not love someone anymore. My love has not changed. I'll keep an update.
Old 27-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Guide

Oh I feel for you as this is what I am going through now. I know my twin is going through something but he is hooked into his 3D ego based life and is ignoring the signs so I just send him love and pray for him and ask the angels to help our union. That is all we can do.