Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
I really like your threads Akira because you take on the crux of the matter without getting mean and judgey. The responses you receive are generally varied, and like most viewers considering TF beliefs, I fall somewhere in the middle. Food for thought.

I am not unlike other posters in that my connection is mostly platonic and there may be distance for a good reason. Along the lines of what Lerxst said.

What does not sit well with me is the idea one should go out in the meantime and find a soulmate, to enjoy romantic dinners and sex with.., while there are still mountains left to climb. At this point in my life that would feel like cheating and not so much sacred.

Riffing on Rachella, I feel underneath all protestation, most TF’s require the whole enchilada. The merging of 3D and 5D...

Then we can truly get some work done.

Thank you Anne, that's a lovely thing to say
I do believe that it's upto an individual what they do, however...
I gotta agree with you, yep I would feel as if it was cheating too, hence the reason that me and mine are still going regardless of all the ups and downs.
Watch this space re: the merging of the 3d and 5d, when we get there I will let you know ... Fingers crossed... I am in the process of releasing my karmic situation fully... Heaven only knows what's in store...
Old 03-04-2019, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudla
So much of what we believe love and marriage should be like is ingrained into us by conditioning. Who said things can only be a certain way?
When my TF and I met we were both married with children. So the two of us had a little secret ceremony where we committed ourselves to each other physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually but with the understanding that we could continue to remain with our families and fulfill our responsibility to them, according full respect to each other's families at all times.
It's been 10 years now and not easy. We've had to deal with insecurity, envy, possessiveness and numerous other negativity. But we are blissfully happy. The highs always outweigh the lows and as the years have passed, our love has only grown and we have outgrown our insecurities.
Whether we will ever have Union in the traditional sense in this lifetime? I don't know. I would love nothing better but to live out my life with him. But maybe it's not time yet and whatever we have now, we are filled with gratitude for every moment.

Hi
Quote:
Though we were instantly inexplicably attracted to each other and the bond just kept growing, we were very conscious of the fact that there were other souls involved in our decision. We could never be happy by completely destroying the happiness of the other souls.

This is right, twins are not birthed to destroy others, in fact often the coming together usually happens when there are problems within the other relationship. Of course, often people do come together before things in their 3d relationship come to a head and there are children. I agree with you it is important in these scenarios to support and to love everyone.

Quote:
Whether we will ever have Union in the traditional sense in this lifetime? I don't know. I would love nothing better but to live out my life with him. But maybe it's not time yet and whatever we have now, we are filled with gratitude for every moment.

This is how it is, I have had to live seperate to my twin for years. If we are meant to be together it is written in our blueprints, deep inside you will know. We make the agreements for our life before we get here, they are all written. As a little aside here's a story about me and mine - I met him when I was very young and I used to wish that we make it work. At the time it never did though, time whooshed by and 20 year later we fell back into one anothers lives... It is still going we are together, yet we don't live together and the drumbeat continues on.

I aim to have no expectations, however whatever was planned for this life, will come to pass I guess at some point ...
Old 04-04-2019, 07:29 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for your beautiful reply...
I guess we are in a similar situation.. together but not quite..

I too try to have no expectations... come a long way in that... yet the heart secretly yearns
Old 04-04-2019, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for your beautiful reply...
I guess we are in a similar situation.. together but not quite..

I too try to have no expectations... come a long way in that... yet the heart secretly yearns

You're welcome, guess there isn't much we can do, just trust in the divine. All will be well & what will be will be.

I had a reading a while back and the reader said everything is as it should be, you can never get it wrong because if it happened it was meant to happen and you were meant to learn from it...

Makes the whole connection thing easier to take, what is meant to happen will happen regardless.
Old 04-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
You're welcome, guess there isn't much we can do, just trust in the divine. All will be well & what will be will be.

I had a reading a while back and the reader said everything is as it should be, you can never get it wrong because if it happened it was meant to happen and you were meant to learn from it...

Makes the whole connection thing easier to take, what is meant to happen will happen regardless.
Totally agree..
Old 05-04-2019, 12:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
hmm
Some relationships are not meant to be together by fate.
I just watched a Chinese movie called " But Always". on Amazon Prime.
Chineses believe in a red string connecting two people, and fate.
This is a good movie about how fate plays in the lives of two lovers.

I watched a film based on this theory called 'Your Name' two weeks ago.
I wonder if its the same film with a different title?

Chinese movie.

They each embodied the other within them. When one would sleep the other would wake up (the soul) in the body of the other.

was funny...when the male soul woke up in the females body he couldnt stop touching the boobies on the body he was in. The little sister would barge in and say 'why are you always touching your boobies!?'
Old 06-04-2019, 02:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I watched a film based on this theory called 'Your Name' two weeks ago.
I wonder if its the same film with a different title?

Chinese movie.

They each embodied the other within them. When one would sleep the other would wake up (the soul) in the body of the other.

was funny...when the male soul woke up in the females body he couldnt stop touching the boobies on the body he was in. The little sister would barge in and say 'why are you always touching your boobies!?'
No it is a different movie.
I looked up 'Your Name' and it is actually a Japanese animation movie.
'But Always' is Chinese movie, not animation.

Another interesting facts about the red thread.
In Chinese culture, the connecting red thread between two people/souls is tied to their ankles.
However in Japanese and Korean cultures, the red thread is tied to their little fingers.

TF connection is actually through energy cords at chakras but red thread sounds so much more romantic!
Old 06-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Master

oh ok. thanks. might check it out sometime....the chinese movie.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
No it is a different movie.
I looked up 'Your Name' and it is actually a Japanese animation movie.
'But Always' is Chinese movie, not animation.

Another interesting facts about the red thread.
In Chinese culture, the connecting red thread between two people/souls is tied to their ankles.
However in Japanese and Korean cultures, the red thread is tied to their little fingers.

TF connection is actually through energy cords at chakras but red thread sounds so much more romantic!

I looked on Prime uk, we have not got 'But Always' to watch, it doesn't even come up to buy. I then watched a different film which I thought was the film Inika mentioned 'Your Name' - However I did not watch that either. The film I was drawn to is a Korean film called 'Always You' - it's a very lovely film.

Oh actually I have just realised Inika, I have seen the film that you are referring to, a while ago. I just remembered from the small description you gave of it.

Also love the whole red string of fate analogy. I have an anime picture that I sent to my twin of a girl and boy with the red string attached to them