Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-12-2018, 10:23 PM
Pathfinder

Seeing a bright white orb

This week I was getting ready for bed and opened the living room door up and saw a bright white orb above the stairs.
It was about 5ft away from me and was hovering very slowly and seemed to notice me.
It stayed there for about 3 seconds then went into the wall and vanished.
I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what it was and will I see it again.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Seeker

Some type of entity loitering in your house. You must be perhaps a bit clairvoyant if you can see them as orbs. Perhaps it was a ghost. They (entities) know if you can see them.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Master
I have a feeling it was an angel energy as these tend to present as orbs, it could also have been a deceased relative or loved one. I see them sometimes. There's no telling when or if you will see it again. Check how you feel when you come into contact with it, see them. Often mine appear when something that I am thinking about needs to be taken notice of. It could also be your guardian angel, although this is more rare as they tend to present themselves nearer to our bodies. Let me know if you see another and how you feel when you see it.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:04 PM
Pathfinder

Thank's for your replies, I feel a bit silly now for being frightened when I saw it, but it did take me completely by surprise at the time.
The main thing that's come out of this is that I now know that orbs really do exist, and I suppose now it can come back anytime.
If it does come back or anything else happens I'll let you know.
Old 13-12-2018, 02:55 PM
Pathfinder

I never heard of an angel taking the form of an orb - only ghosts. But if it came from the sky, I doubt it was a ghost. Don't feel silly about being frightened. It would probably scare the heck out of me because it was unexpected. If I were concentrating on making contact with the spirit world and the orb appeared, I'd probably have a different reaction.
Old 13-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Master
When i started to mess around with the occult,i was seeing some little white orbs,flying across the room or passing near me.They were ''alive'' and they were changing directions like bug or something.

I think these are land beings.

An orb of light is not an angelic being imo also
Old 13-12-2018, 06:59 PM
Seeker

Same thing with me, I started messing with the occult and I started seeing orbs, things out of the corner of my eye (in my peripheral vision), and so much more. It spiritually awakens you and puts you in tune into the spiritual world. Plus, the entities (orbs, etc.) can tell you can perceive them, so they take an interest in you. Im experiencing paranormal things to this day.
Orbs can be anything: ghosts, demons, angels, faeries or anything from the infinite variety of entities that exist.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Guide

I frequently see a purple one but haven't messed about with the occult. Are you guys are talking about dark magick when you say messing with the occult?
Old 13-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Seeker

Magic is just magic, it can be good or bad. It's just a tool, like fire. You can use fire for good or evil or a neutral task.
The association of "the occult" = "evil" comes mostly from Christianity as far as I can tell.
I mean, you can use magic to help people.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:06 AM
Master
I think the moment you open your awareness to the astral world,you draw attention from the low level beings.And that's because not everyone is capable to tune with the higher levels that angelic beings exist.

Most of the people who pray to angels and think that their prayers were asnwered,are manipulated by parasites and land beings who mimic other entities.

I'm not saying that you can't reach for angels,but it's more likely your call to be heard on the lower planes.

One thing to do is to search around the forum and see if other people experiencing the same thing (coloured orbs) and compare the reports.It could be a lot of things..