Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyBones
My depression and issues. I have lots of issues.

Personally I disagree with Tobi that the sole or even primary reason for having dreams about sex is that you are a virgin and saving yourself for marriage. If you look at the dreams themselves what seems to be a feature is two things

- they are random guys

- it keeps happening as an interruption of the flow of the dream

To me this speaks of something in your life that is symbolized by sexual energy that is functioning as an interruption or distraction. It might very well be unconscious sexual fantasies. They might be out of your awareness. That's a pretty straightforward interpretation. But of course, I believe the dream is saying more than simply that you have sexual fantasies, but rather saying something about how they fit into your life.

Can you be more specific about your "issues"? If you are comfortable.
Old 06-06-2015, 01:54 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I keep having the weird dreams that I have sex with random guys. More like a sex addiction actually. Sometimes it won't pertain to the dream at all and I'll randomly have sex, with random guys. Sometimes it's by force and I submit myself and like it. Sometimes it's more dominant and I seduce them into doing it. Doesn't matter where I am. Could be randomly on the street somewhere. Like just the other night I had my reoccurring dream where I'm a super girl with powers on the run from th government and then out of no where I just wanted to have random sex. Like I don't even know.

Hidden desire, hidden passion.
Undiscovered talent!!!
Just wait until you meet the condition, and it will explode.
Boom
Old 07-06-2015, 09:05 PM
LovelyBones

So I subconsciously want to have tons of sex then?
Old 07-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Knower

Quote:

I don't know if I would say you want "tons" of sex, but you might have a large amount of sexual energy that isn't getting expressed or released in your waking life.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:24 AM
Experiencer

What about a dream about sex which doesn't involve having sex but is a warning about it.

I had a dream where 4 of my friends were standing around my bed (they were dressed in white) and actor Richard Thomas came into the room, got into bed with me and told me I'd had sex with my first boyfriend and had had an abortion. I just looked at him like he was crazy as at the time I was a virgin and didn't have a boyfriend. He told me if I had sex with my first boyfriend this would happen and when I woke up I would feel the side effects of having an abortion. He then got up and left.

My friends stood there looking at me and they all were very sad.

When I woke up, I felt sick (stomach cramps, felt like throwing up). This lasted about ten minutes. It left an impact on me.

I took this as a warning and never had sex with my first boyfriend. It was very weird that actor Richard Thomas was in the dream. I liked him as an actor and person and that was it. I had no physical attraction to him.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
I keep having the weird dreams that I have sex with random guys. More like a sex addiction actually. Sometimes it won't pertain to the dream at all and I'll randomly have sex, with random guys. Sometimes it's by force and I submit myself and like it. Sometimes it's more dominant and I seduce them into doing it. Doesn't matter where I am. Could be randomly on the street somewhere. Like just the other night I had my reoccurring dream where I'm a super girl with powers on the run from th government and then out of no where I just wanted to have random sex. Like I don't even know.

Sexual energy is closely connected to our spiritual creative energy as one.

So if you look at this in light of how you are going about things in the dream, you can see the interconnectedness of how your relating yourself on some level in yourself when awake.

Being dominated and dominating is about control of others and being controlled. It feels like in your dream your using the nature of both to find your source of balance in you around this energy as a whole, not just about sex itself, that is simply an outward expression of what is much more in you as a whole energy form

Sex is one form of this energy but not the whole. In many ways this dream shows me how you becoming more free in your dream state showing a few sides of yourself in connection to expression of yourself in some way.

Perhaps you have been feeling or about to feel more empowered in some way in yourself. you know taking the bull by the horns or speaking up more..its all symbolic of freedom of expression.

Super girl powers is about empowerment and feelings around that in us, the sexual expression showing the creative surge of itself being expressed in a free spirit way of being..:)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 08-06-2015, 04:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:

Isn't that a good news?
You should be happy.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:06 AM
Ascender

It might simply represent how the decision to save yourself for marriage plays out in everyday life. The decision may at times feel like it gets in the way in random places and even random people. It may be the dreams are expressing the frustration you may get when in life you are confronted with explaining the topic as it can feel every bit as exposing in real life. It can be speaking of an uncomfortability you have with being open about it. Hope that makes sense.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:07 AM
Master

We all go out of body during deep sleep , astral project, but dont remember , or remember as a dream . You may be having astral sex with all these guys .
Old 09-06-2015, 07:00 AM
LovelyBones

Uh... Okay...