Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-07-2016, 01:40 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
The catalyst spiritually awakens the other and opens their heart chakra to Divine Love. They play a very important role in the other's spiritual journey. They also trigger their healing.

Oh my goodness..... Thank you....

I just had a flashback of the extremely intense divine love that was awakened in me after we interacted.

I just relived about 1/20th of the energy right now.
My arms opened so the palms face out like a hug and I felt this wonderful uplifting energy with a deep inhale that strengthens my core.

I remember now, that this energy was like 100X more intense right after our bubble and every time I thought of her, but with time it wore off. It's like it gives me new life so vibrant and full of this high energy, how incredible and refreshing this feels right now.

Wow, I wish I could always feel like this, so strange, I remember now, this takes away the pain, right now I'm in much less pain, it really is healing. But I can already start to feel it slightly weakening.

What's the trick to keeping this state all the time?
I remember now, when I'm in this state nothing can bring me down.
Old 13-07-2016, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Oh my goodness..... Thank you....

I just had a flashback of the extremely intense divine love that was awakened in me after we interacted.

I just relived about 1/20th of the energy right now.
My arms opened so the palms face out like a hug and I felt this wonderful uplifting energy with a deep inhale that strengthens my core.

I remember now, that this energy was like 100X more intense right after our bubble and every time I thought of her, but with time it wore off. It's like it gives me new life so vibrant and full of this high energy, how incredible and refreshing this feels right now.

Wow, I wish I could always feel like this, so strange, I remember now, this takes away the pain, right now I'm in much less pain, it really is healing. But I can already start to feel it slightly weakening.

What's the trick to keeping this state all the time?
I remember now, when I'm in this state nothing can bring me down.

That pure love energy ebbs and flows. The more you heal, the less pain you feel. It's a process. You will get through it, and you will be stronger and happier than you've ever been. The energy of the connection will transform you. Divine Love is the greatest healer
Old 13-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Ascender
mine said once that he sees the numbers all the time. he also admitted knowing what people think before they'd say it. he now moved to a country (next door to the country I live in) bc here he can be away from the noise people were creating in his head in europe where he lived before.
aaand, just a few month ago when I asked his higher self for the millionth time when he is coming/what is still holding him back, his reply was that I need to grow up first.
when I told this to him in person, he took it very naturally and even joked about it later on telling me to grow up.

I'm increasingly getting the feeling that in our case not only he is fully aware, but he is in full control of everything that has happened so far. each time I call him in, the energy I get is not only of love, but the kind of love an adult has for another adult that he/she still considers a child. if that makes sense....

each case is different, but I think in many of them, they are aware and they also get signs
Old 13-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Karma plays a role as well. Just imagine what you did to her in a past life. Google the Violet Flame mantra to transmute any karma between you. You can also ask Archangel Michael to clear any negative cords tying you to her. Some cords can never be cut, but negative cords can be.

sure thats possible but i must have done somethin really bad for this hell i still suffer in.

i think this sociopath abuser has some kind of karmic tie too. His tactics are the same as a previous abuser and things are unfolding in the same exact way too.

i had a weird experience about that guy the first time i ever saw his facebook pic. For some reason i had an overwhelming sense of dread and despair.. immediately after that i had 2 successive shivers that went up my spine and i "knew" that this guy is going to cause major trouble with tf and me. that turned out to be all true. ive never had 2 shivers happen one after the other like that in my entire life

at the time i thought it was just some mystic visions i have at times but now.. im not sure what that was. i mean that maybe its more then what i thought it was.. not just a 'knowing' future event to come.

my first encounter with that guy was also online and i had a second time of 'knowing" and it was about him.. abuser.. psycho.. and homosexual pedophilia. he proved to me the first two that night..but the last one however.. was revealed by a woman on a liar/cheater website posting about him that that he wanted sexual relations with her 14 yr old son. this was made maybe 3 months ago now. the premonitions and encounter with him i had was over a year ago

i am aware of the violet flame but it has been some time since ive done it. i do appreciate you mentioning it to me though as it is useful.. i need to get back in a positive mindframe to be able to do it again.. im way to stressed out at this time to get in any meditative space.

oh yes ive done some cord cutting.. 11 times to this point. but the thing is i want all cords cut. its not working. i dont want reunion..i dont want to ever deal wit her again for the rest of my life.. i dont want to see signs anymore i want no part of this. i want to be free from her like she never existed and forget i ever met her or anything that happened between us.

even being "unawakened" she said she never wants anything to do with me again and im taking that seriously. shes engaged to that abuser too..so this whole thing is just pointless to me.