Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Master
SeaZen--

I believe Jesus spoke to those who came to him. He didn't speak and then wait for people to come.

Isle

P.S. In fact, he didn't write down his own "wisdom"--others did that. HE didn't maintain he was the Son of God (but that's a whole 'nother argument I don't really care to get into!)

Last edited by IsleWalker : 24-10-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 04:33 PM
CiaranRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by celery
Hi CiaranRT. You know, the problem with people is that when someone says "I've reached enlightenment", they can only hear "I'm super wise and know it all", when the real meaning of it is just, as you said "I just realized the brake was on all this time!".

I don't blame them, it cuts me to the quick whenever someone says "I'm so beautiful", "I know more than you", etc, too.

Cool, I'm really glad you see this. This isn't just something I say, it's so crucially important that people understand that enlightenment doesn't make me - or anyone - this magic super-being.

It's much more like a 'return to true functionality' than anything else.

That said, true functionality is extremely cool. Very nice indeed. Well worth the admission fee. There's a lot of upside, no real downside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celery
edit: PS. ... and no, I'm not enlightened because I don't feel like being so (yet)

Come on man, screw your courage to the sticking place. Sparta!
Old 24-10-2010, 04:49 PM
CiaranRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaran
wouldn't start getting into that. It would be closer to say that they are all part of the ongoing flow of reality - that's not to say they're the same thing, but I wouldn't like to start speculating on the dynamic interplay between them until I get a PhD in fluid dynamics.

why not? maybe some one or some thing will give you these truths.

There's a couple of reasons - firstly these are not static truths.

I mean, I've deeply enough to know that within the flow of being, the now, reality (whatever you want to call it) there is no division. Things flow into and out of each other.

I honestly believe that trying to work out the relationships between these things would be a task that would never be complete - the relationships themselves are fluid. As such it would be fascinating, but it would take me a while, which means it would take me out of circulation for a while.

This leads neatly into the second and, to be honest, most crucial point.

I don't see why it's relevant.

I'm not saying it isn't relevant - but I personally don't see why it is.

Let me explain.

Over 15 years (and I'm only 30 so that's a very long time for me) I have basically turned myself into a bullet shot from a gun.

There is really one thing I want, just one. Global freedom.

That's really it. If something has a solid connection to that - or even seems to - I will run it to ground like a bloodhound.

The Yin-Yang polarity I have discussed in this thread is one such lead, and is the main one I'm working on right now.

I really only do one thing at a time. I am a boy. We don't multitask well.

Anyway, I'm not just doing it because I find it 'interesting'.

I'm doing it for exactly the same reason I pushed deep into 'Yang' once I became enlightened, into rage, so to speak.

Because I see that there is a potential delivery mechanism here.

Something that can actually transmit the enlightened state.

I've got 29 enlightened. 29, personally, in just over 3 months.

That's a game changing number. If I can crack exactly how this is happening, in the same way as I cracked the core mechanism of enlightenment, I can teach others to spread enlightenment at the same (or indeed a much higher) rate.

This world is not going to be freed by one super-good spiritual teacher. It's going to have to be a team effort, the world is just too big now.

Where I think I can help is if I can isolate the core dynamics of the transmission of the state itself and blow those wide open, I can

a) Enlighten people

b) Give enlightened people the insights they need to enlighten others en masse

I've made some headway. As I think I mentioned, I've already got 12 enlightened people I have freed who have enlightened others. That's a good start, but what will make this big is the rate of transmission.

I have to get the transmission speed up, and for that - a Yin Yang fusion of mobility and peace seems the action point.

I have a to do list. It only ever has one thing on it. That's my thing now.

Look - I'm not saying that the truths of the interplay of body, mind and consciousness aren't pretty or profound.

I just don't see them as very important.

Seriously, I'm still quite a 'Yang' kind of enlightened person deep down.

Focus is very important. Enlightenment opens the door to many beautiful things, but I feel it's really important that we never close the door to the rest of the world - and the rest of the world is lost.

There's needless tragedy heaped on meaningless tragedy every day. The world cries out - not even for a saviour anymore - just for someone to care.

I'm not going to start getting lost in looking at the pretty colours until every last one of my brothers and sisters walks in the light with me.
Old 24-10-2010, 04:51 PM
CiaranRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
I immensely enjoyed this "clash of the titans" for lack of a better metaphor (psychoslice and ciaran).

A question for Ciaran. Now that you are enlightened or whatever you wish to call it, whats next? Why not journey the path of the "recreational buddha"?

I just don't understand how you can ask me that. I'm sorry, I just don't understand that point of view. How could I? How could anyone? That's like asking why should I care about people. I'm sorry mate, I just don't know how to answer that.
Old 24-10-2010, 04:52 PM
CiaranRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Mahakali--

I'm with you on this. For me it is a real turn-off when people just "present" their wisdom here. I think that ...followers, for lack of a better word, are earned.

People have to want the learning you have, and ask for it before it will become useful to them. Putting it out there with the assumption that it will be taken as manna from heaven...is foolhardy.
Isle

I have NO interest in followers.
Old 24-10-2010, 04:55 PM
LightFilledHeart

The enlightened souls I've had the pleasure to meet have always been extraordinarily humble
Old 24-10-2010, 05:02 PM
CiaranRT

Ok - people who have been having problem accessing my blog?

I have created a version in google reader.

It has no graphics, but contains all the content.

I'll amend my signature, but here's the link:

http://www.google.com/reader/m/view/.../RuthlessTruth
Old 24-10-2010, 05:07 PM
glenos

Good luck on your path fella. There's a long way to go

G
Old 24-10-2010, 05:55 PM
LightBearer

Ciaran

I think that positive action is very admirable, and is certainly needed,

I also think that by living in the now there is a great deal to be gained and people will prosper,

however living in the now is only one small aspect of being enlightened and is certainly nowhere close to being a buddha.

when your reality opens up to the now state it is very profound, and i know for me it was the first time i could truly smile and mean it. To bring people to this state is an admirable objective. It is enlightening but not in itself enlightened.

I worry that people become distracted with the "no thing" "now" objective, as it is not the end and is not actually true liberation, in its most literal sense, true liberation will follow soon enough,

glamour is a dangerous block to the path, this was also highlighted by the buddha. By glamour i mean absorbtion and attachment to what ever stage of development you are currently in, there is always a further stage of development. "The Now" is merely a very comfartable stop off point.
Old 24-10-2010, 05:55 PM
CiaranRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I have tried to access the web page with no luck at all.

Ok, try this - I've put a version in google reader, it's designed for mobile phones so it should go up fast:

http://www.google.com/reader/m/view/.../RuthlessTruth

Quote:
I wanted to see and read it before I commented on this thread. But there are a few things that have my interest. Why would one be driven to force enlightenment on someone else?

This is a very good point. A very good point.

Truth is, this is exactly what I have done. I went through a phase of full-on smashing this down people's throats. And I angered a lot of people (as you would expect) but I also did succeed in enlightening a lot of people (which was a surprise to everyone, me included).

I don't feel it's fair to say I'm doing that now.

Yes, I am actively bringing the truth, but I am being as gentle as I can with it - while still retaining as much force as I can with it.

Gentle force. Active peace. Yin-Yang, it's the full thing.

Now, as far as my 'new' method goes, there's really no input from me in terms of 'persuasion'.

And any that does exist - well, that's something I need to root out and address.

The power of the method of enlightened transmission I'm developing now draws from just one source: the fact that enlightenment is actually real.

Because enlightenment is real, I do not need to persuade anyone of anything.

I just need to hold up the truth, to show the simplicity behind all the seeming contradictions. That sort of thing.

People's own curiosity completes the circle - as it should.

There's no room for me to start twisting anyone's arm, there's no need. People do want to know the truth, they can't help it. It's just there, even in the most broken and lost, the most extreme fanatic still feels some vague twitchings of genuine curiosity.

As for why I do this? Look, the state of human lostness is not one of benign dreaming. The 'self' is not benign in any sense.

It is wholly destructive. It has no positive qualities. It adds nothing, and takes from you everything.

It is a blight upon you, upon the human race. It is far closer to the truth to see it as a kind of disease, a kind of parasitic infection of thought.

And enlightenment is the truth. It's true freedom. It's really cool. You don't lose anything - at all. There's nothing to be afraid of.

So yeah. I guess the word I'm looking for is 'duty'. I see it as my duty to help bring the truth as best I can when the lack of it is hurting people.

Quote:
That is an individual choice and not everyone is at the right place on their path to want it.

Look - it would be if people, before they are enlightened, were really free to choose.

The self consumes, and warps. It shifts your perceptions, twists things, flips things a full 180 and presents the purest lies as the purest truth.

This is the state in which people operate on a daily basis.

And yes, they have free will - but that free will is exercised within the context of this massive, relentless whirling vortex of lies about what's going on.

The way people see the world is so twisted that it renders them, effectively, puppets to this thought-form. Puppets to the lie of self.

This isn't about taking away freedom.

It's about bringing it.

Quote:
It sounds a bit like counting 'coup' as the Native Americans would say it.

Look, that was very much the way I used to do it. I'm coming out of that.

With that said - and this is very important -

I feel the swing toward the "Yin" polarity at the expense of the "Yang" polarity has been the bane of modern spirituality.

Not everyone does this, of course, but there does seem to be this common assumption that peace is better than action.

This isn't helped by men like Eckhart Tolle, who I term 'Yin extremists'.

I have a great respect for Tolle, I appreciate who he is and what he's done, and the crucial help he has given me personally.

But I would never, never do with my enlightenment what he has done with his. 30 years of relentless peace, while the world is rotting in a lie.

I could do that. I would never do that. I don't know how a person could.

Too much of the action principle leads a person into destructive behaviours. That's true and obvious.

But too much of the peace principle renders a person inert.

Peace can be a form of extremism, just as anything can.

Action can be a form of extremism - a form I fell into when I became enlightened. But before we start throwing criticisms at uncle Ciaran, it was through that action extremism that I discovered that enlightenment could be transmitted en masse, rapidly, and over the internet.

These are not small discoveries. And the fact that I didn't even die to get them? And it only took me 15 years to get this far?

That's not the biggest price that anyone's ever paid for something like this.

Yin extremism is the bane of modern spirituality. That action is wrong by default, that a person's right to choose madness takes precedent over my right to bring them sanity.

I'll be honest.

I don't think it does.

Quote:
Or being a missionary.

Not trying to convert anyone. Just bringing the truth. If what I'm saying isn't true, the peace/action approach will fail completely.

Quote:
Even a bit 'cultish' when people are brainwashed.

Not trying to brainwash anyone. Just bringing the truth. If what I'm saying isn't true, the peace/action approach will fail completely.

Quote:
I am not saying that is what Ciaran is talking about, but that is how it sounds to me personally.

It's not that. I'll bring the truth forcefully, but peacefully to, and only the truth. I think the world deserves that. I think the world deserves people to take it seriously enough to do that.

Quote:
We have to seek knowledge for it to be our own and I cannot relate to the hard edged western way that Ciaran talks about.

Seek it then. Seek it in what I've said.

I'm not trying to persuade anyone, but if you call yourself a seeker, well then seek.

Look. Look at what I'm saying, if I'm wrong you'll see that if you are an honest seeker.

So be an honest seeker. Seek.

Quote:
We have to have our own 'wake-up call' to begin the awakening.

I'm done watching rape and murder and butchery on the news, sitting and waiting for the stars to align so that people will decide they want to stop hating themselves and being a plague on the very earth itself.

I'm done. Yang. Yang principle.

I will be that missing wake-up call, as will every single enlightened person who really cares, and believes in hope - that the world is worth saving, worth risking for and striving for and fighting for.

And yes, an enlightened person can strive and fight.

They just don't get lost in those things like an unenlightened person does.

Some enlightened decide to wallow in peace and zen fuzziness for the rest of their lives.

I don't even know what to say to these people. I don't know how anyone could do that.

It's like instead of using the power of truth to free the world from horror, they're using the power of truth to numb them to the screaming.

I don't get these people. I know several. I don't get them.

Quote:
There is no right way or wrong way; there is only the way that we are drawn to.

Well, if you take that attitude you'll always be a slave to whatever current is pulling you in whatever direction it wants.

You'll just be one more leaf in the hurricane.

Be the hurricane, Summerland. Be the hurricane.

Quote:
psychoslice is content at where is is spiritually. I know a bit about him and i don't think his path was easy. But at his point of life, he is where he is supposed to be.

But the world has need of psychoslice.

I don't think many men in 1939 wanted to go to war. They were content. They were where they were supposed to be financially, socially - whatever.

But there was a great tyranny that threatened the whole world.

It's not always about us.

The world needs to be free, deserves to be free, aches and longs and howls to be free.

And to say that I, or other enlightened like me, should leave it screaming because it has not chosen to awaken is like a doctor refusing to inject a cure for an agonising delirium into a patient because that patient is delirious, and cannot freely consent.

That doctor would be guilty of a stunning dereliction of duty in that circumstance, and that is how I look at calls for me to leave the world in misery to rot.

Quote:
Robbie walks his path and is true to "It". That does not mean that his way is right for anyone else except for him.

But it's not always about him though, is it mate? It's not always about us.

Sometimes there are bigger things to think about, and I feel that this is absolutely one of those times.

Quote:
mahakali is new to me, but I can identify with her; she is open, knows that there is a path ahead of her, yet is content with where she is at for now.

Look - if she's happy to sit where she is, fine. There are other people who care enough about the truth to seek it, to find it and grasp it, and to wield it for the benefit of others once it has been grasped.

And actually, I'd wager she's THAT sort of person. And THAT sort of person isn't happy at all with 'where she's at now', wherever that is, until she has the truth.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Quote:
She allows the concept that we are everchanging and never stagnating. For her , there are endless possibilities.

For everyone who is unenlightened, there is Faustian destruction, chaos, anguish and relentless destruction of all that is worthwhile.

Quote:
As for myself, I am always wanting to know more, to complete the quest,

Good.

Quote:
but I do not expect it to happen in this lifetime.

Then I don't feel you want it enough. And I think you're putting a pretty hefty bet on that reincarnation thing to bail you out for not really going for the truth right here and now.

I wouldn't be so confident in my beliefs as that. I think that's pretty intense, actually.

Quote:
I DON'T WANT ALL THE ANSWERS.

I DON'T HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS.

Quote:
Once it is all known, the quest is done.

Sure, but there's a new quest.

Find enlightenment - Quest 1.

Free the world - Quest 2.

I'm on quest 2. It's really cool. It's actually a lot more fun than Quest 1, which I found to be pretty nasty in places.

Quote:
I might be the only member of this forum who doesn't want all the answers.

I hope you want some answers mate - otherwise, what's the point?

Quote:
And I am quite okay with that.

*shrugs*
Closed Thread