Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Jenhearther

past life memory flash backs...

Past life memories
In my most recent life as I remember I died 1962 born 1942 I believe I was born in March or may in this life.
I was a woman
Name starting with A
The numbers 2023 mean something to me.. perhaps a address or time like 20:23

My memories of this resent past life started coming back to me in visions and dreams when I was 18 and I would have very colorful vision or dreams.

From my memory and through psychic readings (or what I've been told.)
I was shot and killed on may 19th 1962 I was only 20 years old.
The words art, music and dancer meant something to me..and I believe in this life I was a Singer and a dancer. The word art most likely symbols that I was a musical artist and perhaps this is why I love music so much in this life, and why it holds so much meaningful memories.

Now as I stated I died was murdered. I don't remember much just being shot, I remember my body guard a young man who I also have visions of from time to time.. leaving to go do some bad things, I hear him say "stay here..wait or I'll be right back" he leaves.... 10-15 min pass I hear foot steps strong and heavy.
A man approaches, he demands money and whatever else I have.

I scream no, we fight.. I screaming for my body guard but he doesn't hear me.. then the man pulls a gun. I remember grabbing the gun reflexes..struggling with the man and then...

Blackness...

That's pretty much how the vision goes. Now for the longest time I've been trying to make sense of this past life memory and what it means to me.
Old 14-04-2013, 07:51 AM
primrose

Hi Jen, that's such a detailed memory, have you tried to verify any of this information? I don't know that it has to mean anything in this life. Most of us don't get to know what happened to us in past lives.
Old 14-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Paci Bera

Quote:
I don't know that it has to mean anything in this life. Most of us don't get to know what happened to us in past lives.

I have to agree with you, primrose. However, I am sure that at least one of our past lifes, namely the one(s) which contained the most remarkable experiences (or the life(s) we enjoyed most), gradually turn(s) up again in dreams or visions.

Good luck with finding out more, Jenhearther!
Old 14-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Jenhearther

Okay I've been having these visions since I was 17-18, and visions of this young man whom haunts my dreams. I had one person suggest It could mean that there may be something about your past life that is connected to your present life in some way. Past-life memories usually are evidence that at the subconscious level we want or need to know something about our previouslife history in order to cope with or to understand something about the life we're presently living. Maybe you have a few memories that are knocking on the door of your conscious mind, wanting to come inside and to be recalled in more detail. Others suggested it's a soul connection and I'm feeling his international guilt..

You have access to your past lives. Through your subconscious. There is fukk details about your past lives inside your head, but the conscious mind automatically blocks these memories from being recalled. There are good reasons for this, example- we couldn't live in the present life if we identify too strongly with a past self. You can, however, tap into your subconscious connection to your higher, eternal self through several methods, such as meditation, self-hypnosis and dreams. A great book about dream control is the place to start, like this one by Patricia Garfield PhD which you can pick up used very cheap. (Ignore the dream interpretation books and get one that teaches you how to interact with your mind through dreams.) I recommend this one highly: http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Dream.../dp/0345331443 And pick up another book too - a blank journal in which you can record all of your dreams (even the ones that don't seem to fit with past lives - even these can hold valuable pieces of the puzzle.) The title of this next book is stupid, but it has valuable, step-by-step information about how to recall your past lives through meditation and self-hypnosis. A great book! http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiot.../dp/1592570658 No one but YOU really knows your past-life history, so I would advise you to avoid scam artists who will take your money and tell you you lived a life in old Egypt and walked with Jesus, that sort of thing. If you want to discover your personal history in time, all you really need to do is to learn how to communicatewith your deeper thoughts and unlock them. I think it can be "normal" in persons who are wise enough-like you and me - to know that the flow of life continues and they really have walked this Earth before.
Old 14-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Jenhearther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paci Bera
I have to agree with you, primrose. However, I am sure that at least one of our past lifes, namely the one(s) which contained the most remarkable experiences (or the life(s) we enjoyed most), gradually turn(s) up again in dreams or visions.

Good luck with finding out more, Jenhearther!

Thank you, I came here for answers not to be shunned away.
So maybe someone can give me clear insight for this memory.
Old 21-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Paci Bera

Quote:
I came here for answers not to be shunned away.
So maybe someone can give me clear insight for this memory.

Well, Jenhearther, I understand your desperate need for more informations, accurate ways how to explore your past lifes.
However, I haven't shunned you nor ignored your request.
As for me and certainly many others, the best and clearest answers can only be found by yourself and your spirit guide(s).
We may have some pieces of advice, but only you (provided you are willing to do so) are capable of finding out more.

I hope you will receive more answers
Greetings