Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 01-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Enlala

This place is a real haven. I know you left a while ago. I managed to leave for about 6 weeks, lol.

It's a special website, that's for sure.

There are some very special people around and about. Special because of their own unique spark.

Yeah, I think the state I was in between the time I left and nearing the time I came back, I wouldn't have been any help to anyone here. Didn't even want to associate myself with this place as it always reminded me of my Soulmate (you remember Orla?), but then that is also the reason I came back, because it reminded me of her. And I'm so grateful I did, I would never have expected to have gotten this far spiritually speaking, but then again, it is all divine timing imo
Old 01-08-2011, 08:52 PM
bilko

The love in this place can be a bit like a Golden Snitch used in the harry potter game of Quidditch , sometimes it comes up from behind and sweeps you right off your feet lol.

Oh, and sometimes the emoticon post cap is far too low for all the hugs and squitches one wants to give out.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
(you remember Orla?),

Of course. You and her had a loveshack in the YourSpace section. She was a mod. And such a loving loving person.

The love just oozed out of her.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilko
The love in this place can be a bit like a Golden Snitch used in the harry potter game of Quidditch , sometimes it comes up from behind and sweeps you right off your feet lol.

Hehehe, definitely feelin' the luurve today
Old 01-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Of course. You and her had a loveshack in the YourSpace section. She was a mod. And such a loving loving person.

The love just oozed out of her.

Lol, she still is, even more so now
Old 02-08-2011, 12:04 AM
not human

Good on you E man. It's great to acknowledge the love you feel for your fellow journeymen & it's right back at ya. I like your energy & your sense of fun. My own feelings : less mind ...more humour & love.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:40 AM
Enlightener

Thanks nh,

Was just overcome with how much this forum provides in way of discussion and how awesome everyone here is.

I've definitely found that too; less mind... more humour and love. Rings true in my book
Old 02-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Neville

Quote:
Enlala

This place is a real haven. I know you left a while ago. I managed to leave for about 6 weeks, lol.

It's a special website, that's for sure.

There are some very special people around and about. Special because of their own unique spark.

That's the whole point ....The more we leave SF the more we can experience the joy of returning

Did someone mention my dear old friend Soozie ? If anyone is still in touch with her wish her a warm hello from me please. she was a friend over on facebook too but I think she left there .
Old 02-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
That's the whole point ....The more we leave SF the more we can experience the joy of returning

Did someone mention my dear old friend Soozie ? If anyone is still in touch with her wish her a warm hello from me please. she was a friend over on facebook too but I think she left there .

Hi Neville, she is in fact my twinflame/soulmate. So yes, still in touch lol

She is still on facebook, I have the feeling she wanted to cut contacts with SF for some reason. But just type her name into facebook search and she should come up, I'm sure she would be glad to hear from you :)
Old 02-08-2011, 03:08 PM
eternal mind

Awe how nice.<3 I love seeing stuff like this, nothing beats friendship.