Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Hypnoticalec

I have achieved true enlightenment. Reality is an illusion. Just use your senses.
Old 21-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Master

I would meditate instead of getting chemical help. You have all the answers you need inside you. Social anxiety is caused by caring what others think about you - once you stop caring, it goes away naturally.

How do you stop caring what others think about you? Try putting it into perspective. Do you really KNOW what they are thinking about you, or are you making up stories to tell yourself :) No one knows what another is thinking, no one else lives inside your head...so those things that you are telling yourself about yourself need to change.

It starts with catching yourself thinking. Try that for a day and see if you can catch yourself thinking. What are you telling yourself.

That becomes a journey in itself.

My 2 cents: my cousin died from LSD - he was very young - 18. One bad trip, and he ended up never coming out of it and ended up in a psyc ward - the sad thing was, he was lucid only once after, when he told his parents he understood what happened to him.

I am not judging -- just passing it on. I really missed out on getting to know him as an adult, and I miss him still.
Old 21-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnoticalec
I have achieved true enlightenment. Reality is an illusion. Just use your senses.

....really? Then why do you need to ask for advice? Can't you just get your answers from the universal consciousness that all truly enlightened people are in constant contact with...(and don't need LSD to reach).

The biggest hurdle to enlightenment is thinking your already there.

Universal consciousness is just the first step. Now explore the way it manifests into the world that you thought was a illusion. Once you see the illusion then you can move past the illusion and you find out its not an illusion .... it just isn't what you thought it was before.

You need patience and balance. Good luck xx
Old 21-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
....really? Then why do you need to ask for advice? Can't you just get your answers from the universal consciousness that all truly enlightened people are in constant contact with...(and don't need LSD to reach).

The biggest hurdle to enlightenment is thinking your already there.

Universal consciousness is just the first step. Now explore the way it manifests into the world that you thought was a illusion. Once you see the illusion then you can move past the illusion and you find out its not an illusion .... it just isn't what you thought it was before.

You need patience and balance. Good luck xx

In bold = very well put.
Old 21-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Seeker

LSD will get you no where, as what happens when you come down off the drug ? you will become dependant on the drug. There are a lot of self help books out there, to help with social anxiety.
Old 28-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Newbie ;)

For me, certain drugs can cause damage to the body's energetic protection, therefore, I would say: 'Steer Well Clear!'
I've experienced the results of foolish, teenage exploration, and I wouldn't wish the effects that it caused me upon anyone.
Old 28-02-2015, 02:00 PM
philp5787

I think, It doesn't matter on which god do you believe, the important thing is that, how faithful you are.