Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-02-2011, 08:40 PM
shifty123

Talking body scan

Today I did a body scan with my pendulum to check my energy flow. Usually the pendulum will swing either, back and forth. To tell me there's a blockage and in a circle to tell me I've got good energy flow.

Today while holding the pendulum above my eyes and face. The pendulum would swing in one direction. Then it would go the other way. Then it went back and forth. Then it went in a circle again. I repeated this several times.

What do you think this was about?
Old 23-02-2011, 11:53 PM
AngelBreeze

Pendulum indications

Warm greetings, stogey!

I use the pendulum and have used it for a long time and have become quite adept in its usage. What you are describing in your posting appears to indicate that either there is mis-qualified energy around your aura (radiating every which way) or that was not the proper time to ask that question.

Do you use protection before you commence pendulum work? Usually a prayer is recommended as well as the visualization of the self surrounded by the White Pure Light of Christ. Grounding oneself is also good before such intuitive work is done.

The same question should never be repeated more than once in a session and always remember to phrase your question carefully! I cannot stress that too much because if it is not phrased in a way that can be readily understood by the higher-self, your angels, or your intuition then the results can be less than satisfactory.

You might also want to post this question in the "Pendulum" section close to the top of the forum.

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)
Old 24-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Master
Surely you should never place a pendulum directly over your chakras . Especially a crystal one . When scanning I place the pendulum to the side of a patient .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Medium_Laura

I agree with Topaz. The side is what I was taught when you scan.
Old 24-02-2011, 07:28 AM
shifty123

well

I was only checking my own energy flow. No one else was involved. I always ask before I start for permission.
Old 24-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Medium_Laura

Stogey, you are holding it in front of you... right? This tends to interfere with the pendulum because of the energy of the chakra. If you can hold it to your SIDE, you will get a better reading.
Old 24-02-2011, 10:11 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Stogey, you are holding it in front of you... right? This tends to interfere with the pendulum because of the energy of the chakra. If you can hold it to your SIDE, you will get a better reading.
I'll do it both ways. First I hold the pendulum in front then on the sides then above most major organs.