Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

I think the key to anything we do in life is whether it’s supporting or upsetting others. That in itself can show you how to grow through this way, more aware of these abilities.

um I honestly don't know I get what you are talking earlier in your message I'm sorry but I got the last part definitely.

Intention matters, right? Though, I often hear, when you heal others with the healing energy (like, Reiki) you actually abandon that intention. Those masters always say, you shouldn't go like "I'm gonna heal this person! He or She will be healed thanks to my effort!!" something like that. They say, do it as passionless (lol!) and detached as possible, and let the energy of the Universe do the work, not you. Don't give yourself a credit, or something.

I think that may relates to the part you mention earlier. You don't really involve your self (more like ego) in the healing process of the others.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
um I honestly don't know I get what you are talking earlier in your message I'm sorry but I got the last part definitely.

Intention matters, right? Though, I often hear, when you heal others with the healing energy (like, Reiki) you actually abandon that intention. Those masters always say, you shouldn't go like "I'm gonna heal this person! He or She will be healed thanks to my effort!!" something like that. They say, do it as passionless (lol!) and detached as possible, and let the energy of the Universe do the work, not you. Don't give yourself a credit, or something.

I think that may relates to the part you mention earlier. You don't really involve your self (more like ego) in the healing process of the others.

Intention comes through how aware you are, so as you grow, intention changes
with your growth to know more.

The clearer you are without “you” involved the more you allow what is to be what it will be. This falls into line with the Buddhist teachings. There is no doer, I’m not the one doing.

The less you are involved the more you allow what is right for any shared space, to be as it needs for each one.
Old 14-02-2019, 06:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Intention comes through how aware you are, so as you grow, intention changes
with your growth to know more.

The clearer you are without “you” involved the more you allow what is to be what it will be. This falls into line with the Buddhist teachings. There is no doer, I’m not the one doing.

The less you are involved the more you allow what is right for any shared space, to be as it needs for each one.

yeah, I'm trying to get rid of that meism present even under the name of doing things for others.

I'm definitely working on that awareness part. Thanks for your message JustBe.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Seeker

I do feel it is necessary to develop your own ethics by becoming aware of the self and of the inner intention beneath the action. When we develop compassion and understanding for our self, then reading deeper into others can help to develop compassion and understanding for others that may appear quite different on the surface. If the intention is right, then you will use the reading in the right way and then let it go.

There is a difference between reading someone and giving someone a reading. It is unethical to impose readings on others when tbey havent wanted that.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherkey
I do feel it is necessary to develop your own ethics by becoming aware of the self and of the inner intention beneath the action. When we develop compassion and understanding for our self, then reading deeper into others can help to develop compassion and understanding for others that may appear quite different on the surface. If the intention is right, then you will use the reading in the right way and then let it go.

There is a difference between reading someone and giving someone a reading. It is unethical to impose readings on others when tbey havent wanted that.

Compassion is the key to deeper relating and understanding, I agree. Ultimately reading others, whether because your naturally open and seeing, or becoming open and looking is a step towards understanding deeper, yourself and others as they are.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:34 AM
Guide

I was suggested by my energy healer that i can energetically ask permission by contacting the person’s Spirit.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
yeah, I'm trying to get rid of that meism present even under the name of doing things for others.

I'm definitely working on that awareness part. Thanks for your message JustBe.

That’s a great aim.

I know as someone who has had to walk through everything as an experiencer, it’s been a long and difficult road to finally free myself in this way. And naturally now, the self I’ve become is very aware of others moving through their experiences to understand themselves. Others can be very quick to judge those trying to learn and find their way through these matters of learning. As an experiencer diving into learn about so much of your own suppressed aspects, unaware, of how it might be received, can be a very challenging way to learn. I am aware through the childhood suppression, sometimes these openings will come as they need in similar ways, to not be afraid once more to reach deep, let go of others in you making claims about right and wrong. In a true open state of learning all containment ceases to be. It’s important in the unfolding of past, present, future connections. Many walking unaware of their openings seeking life in new ways of themselves, often fall hard, fall to rise and be very grounded in ways where the external no longer condemns them, no longer pushes up against them.

Liberating the self in this life requires respectful, compassionate awareness through all sides of self and others. The gifts that you come to understand in you as part of your own unique self, then can become a gift of support to others.
Old 15-02-2019, 03:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherkey

I think this is the answer to the question I wanted to ask but just couldn’t articulate it very well. Thank you.
Old 15-02-2019, 03:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Others can be very quick to judge those trying to learn and find their way through these matters of learning. As an experiencer diving into learn about so much of your own suppressed aspects, unaware, of how it might be received, can be a very challenging way to learn. I am aware through the childhood suppression, sometimes these openings will come as they need in similar ways, to not be afraid once more to reach deep, let go of others in you making claims about right and wrong. In a true open state of learning all containment ceases to be. It’s important in the unfolding of past, present, future connections. Many walking unaware of their openings seeking life in new ways of themselves, often fall hard, fall to rise and be very grounded in ways where the external no longer condemns them, no longer pushes up against them.

Liberating the self in this life requires respectful, compassionate awareness through all sides of self and others. The gifts that you come to understand in you as part of your own unique self, then can become a gift of support to others.
Thank you. I can relate to the childhood suppression. I feel like learning and developing is part of a self-acceptance path I’m on, and I feel like it’s important in trying to be authentically “me.”
Old 15-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Intention matters, right?
It's all about intention. Both Mother Teresa (I seem to remember) and Lady Diana said the same thing, that you give without doing it for a reward. The intention comes from your vibrations so I suppose you could think of it as an extension of that, doing it because you're a nice person and doing it because you'll get 'positive karma' are two very different things. It's called Kamma-vipaka if you want to Google it.

In mediumship you become a channel and you remove yourself as much as possible from the process, otherwise it become 'tainted' - it's energetic. I'm clairsentient and energy-sensitive and although I 'remove' myself from the process as much as possible I'm never actually apart from it. Inevitably some 'rubs off' and that becomes the reward. I've been told the same thing happens with healing, if you heal someone with the intention of thinking you're clever it 'distorts' the energies.

Last edited by Greenslade : 15-02-2019 at 11:19 AM.