Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Connecting to Nature Spirits?

I live in an urban area and due to my age, I can't really get out into nature on my own. I feel extremely connected to nature and I want to get to know the Spirits that live there. Is there any way I can connect to them in my current situation? Is there any way I can invite them into my home?
A big thank you in advance to anybody who replies. :)
Old 11-05-2013, 09:31 PM
MissDaytona

Get some beautiful plants! x
Old 14-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Wenna

Grow a garden - plant herbs, veggies, shrubs and trees and as they grow, spend time with them each day, nurturing them, projecting love onto them and tending to their needs. It is very grounding and nurturing for you as well. Over time a bond will be developed, and your energy fields will mingle and grow.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Master
All plants attract nature spirits. Indoor potted plants are great. It can be something as simple as an easy growing ivy plant. Ivy plants are low maintenance, requires only poor soil and water. If you have a balcony or a patio, growing a garden as Wenna suggested is a great idea. Certain nature spirits like sparkly, bright, pretty things. You can place suncatchers or other bright decorations to attract them. Some nature spirits enjoy small homes. We have a good sized doll castle that attracts lots of winged fairies. My daughter and I got it from a craft store and we painted it and decorated it with small furniture. I can't see the fairies but my son described them as colorful orbs and my daughter as solid fairies.
Old 14-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for the replies, everyone! I'll try all those ideas out. :3
Old 16-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Jill Rose Frew

The spirit world is all around you, wherever you are. It's easy to connect. I often visit places far away in my mind and feel great intimacy with the nature spirits there. I just quiet my mind and imagine being in a natural place, and then invoke the spirit of a tree, for instance, or a river there, to connect with me. Sometimes I hear them whispering in my mind or see pictures. Sometimes I feel the brush of wings on my arms. Having an actual plant in the house is really powerful. I think if you just sit with it, you can feel its spirit and be connected. Stones are amazing beings, too, very old and wise. Once I found a grasshopper on my bed by surprise and I was very, very stressed about having too many things to do that day. I heard very clearly in my mind, "Do what you love most. That is how to choose the way." And all that stress just fell away, and I've tried to follow that advice ever since. Have fun! With love.
Old 20-05-2013, 02:53 AM
.the-i.d.o-man-that's-me

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponalove1334
I live in an urban area and due to my age, I can't really get out into nature on my own. I feel extremely connected to nature and I want to get to know the Spirits that live there. Is there any way I can connect to them in my current situation? Is there any way I can invite them into my home?
A big thank you in advance to anybody who replies. :)

Sure, you can call them or ask guide's or angel's to call them because they're abilities are more advanced than some and they dont find it a problem to track down other being's regardless of thier nature or location, and the nature spirit's could hear and come if they wanted to, but they'd have to choose to do so.

Nature spirit's reside in natural habitat's so your not likely to find them in urban area's unless they are visiting or relocated to an urban setting.

I've only seen one nature spirit whom was a pixie, this was about 8 years ago whilst I was out in the bush working, I woke up early in the morning before sunlight and there she was sitting on my chest, she had little secada wing's and her aura glowed like golden sunlight..cute too and friendly, she was roughly 8 or 9 years of age.

That was a wondeful experience.
Old 20-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Master
Epona, one thing to keep in mind. Spirits of Nature do not have the same motivations as humans. It takes a long time before they will open to you. It takes a long time for them to come to know and trust you. I roamed the moors and dales for some 30 years doing conservation work before they would permit me to contact their realm. So don't expect miracles. Also, it is worth saying that their form will not be what you expect - forget your preconceptions of fairies and the like.
Old 21-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Suspended
Know that you are a part of all there is, the universe!
Old 22-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Pathfinder
Can you leave your home?? I bet there are trees and grass around where you live. Life growing through concrete, making it crack. Look at it really and dont say a word, hug a tree, lie on the grass, grow a plant, water it and watch it die.