Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 03-03-2024, 09:26 AM
Master

Random obsessions ...

As titled, what do you have random obsessions about ?
They come from no-where and you don't know where they came from !
It can be about anything .

For example, for many months now I have had this weird obsession about the girls name 'Hermoine '...
And NO. It's not from Harry potter as I never read a book or watched a film and only recently heard in passing there was a Hermione in those productions .

I first heard the name from the old black n white productions and suddenly became fascinated .
I keep wanting to "hear " it .
I keep putting on videos on how to pronounce it and recently there was a contestant on tipping point called Hermione and I knew Ben Shepherd would keep saying it so I turned the sound up loud !! LOL...
I'm wondering if it's got something to do with my past ( life) or future ( life) , but whatever way you look at it...
I'm obsessed !!!
Old 06-03-2024, 08:56 PM
Master
I thought it was funny from Harry Potter cuz me my dad caught because me and my dad loved them movies that last 1 we were gonna watch together 2012 but it passed away and it's still a thing it's still in a cellophane part 1 of the first movie but I think I will get watching it 1 day but I knitted by the second part as well and I think I've heard of my dad what both the first part we might add me and my dad were both Harry Potter full of phonetic because you brought loved the film

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-03-2024, 09:51 PM
Master
Hermione (Ancient Greek: Ἑρμιόνη [hermi.ónɛː]) is a feminine given name derived from the Greek messenger god Hermes. Hermione was the daughter of Menelaus and Helen in Greek mythology. It was also the name of an early Christian martyr, Hermione of Ephesus, and of a character in William Shakespeare’s play The Winter's Tale.[2] Usage of the name has increased in recent years due largely to a character with the name in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.[3]

Hermione

Hermione was the daughter of Menelaus and Helen in Greek mythology
Pronunciation
/hɜːrˈmaɪəni/ hur-MY-ə-nee[1]
Origin
Word/name
Greek
Meaning
derived from Hermes
Other names
Related names
Herminie, Minnie, Mimi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermione_(given_name)
Old 07-03-2024, 06:39 AM
Master

Dream Jo...
I know there are SO many Harry potter fans out there .
In fact, it's so massive I'm sure I'm must be the only person on the planet that never read a book or watch one of the films.
I think it's so popular because it's not just for children ( as was originally written for) but children and adults of all ages love it.

I think when you take the cellophane wrapper off and watch it your dad will be sat watching it with you in spirit and you can enjoy it together again.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:51 AM
Master

Podshell..
Oh heck !!
Now the plot thickens . I did not know of this connection to greek myth. I have not heard of Hermione ( I even love writing it down !) in greek myth , however I Have heard of Hermes .
And here's the thing, I also really love that name / word too .
I'm not quite as obsessed with it but I really really really like it and like to see it on the side of the delivery vans.

So, given that Hermione is derived from Hermes ( messenger of the Gods) I'm starting to think that this might not be an obsession but someone is trying to get a message through to me ??

Or it could simply mean that I'm not an Angel after all, but a Goddess !!!
Old 07-03-2024, 09:13 AM
Ascender
Definitely.

finding meaning of symbols and signs
cats lol
eckhart tolle books
deepak chopra books
seeking truth a lot of the time
soul growth a
spiritual growth
persoanl growth
aliens
angels
mental health!
exercising
also a few video games

There's probably more!

EDIT: Ooops, this was more like general obsessions i have lol. you were looking for random obsessions . HMM...the new BLUE color that scientists discovered in 2009! it's so pretty :)

it's called yinmn blue.

download.jpg
Old 07-03-2024, 09:23 AM
Master

Oooooh that's a long list Lioness.
And that Blue is my favourite hue !!!!!.....( I'm obsessed with that colour LOL ...)
Old 07-03-2024, 09:33 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Oooooh that's a long list Lioness.
And that Blue is my favourite hue !!!!!.....( I'm obsessed with that colour LOL ...)
I'm thinking about painting a accent wall that color, I just dont know if I can find paint in that exact color since it is a new color that humans havent seen before 2009.

I'm off to do a google search for yinmn paint.

Yeah, blue is my favorite too.
hope you're doing good!
Old 07-03-2024, 09:51 AM
Master

Yes I'm doing as well as can be expected with health issues thank you.
I'm sure you will find the correct colour.
( Although it's very similar to royal blue...won't that do ? )
Old 07-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
As titled, what do you have random obsessions about ?

Chocolate Fudge Cake drizzled with fresh cream and pinged in the Microwave