Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-05-2012, 06:33 PM
aquamerina

Thoughts and opinons please....

Hello all.

About 6 months ago, a extended relative of mine, contacted me to tell me that I am a "star born". Supposedly he is a star born also.He was a very distant relative for all my life, until recently.

He mentioned some internal things that I was stressing about within myself at the time and it was surprising because I never told anyone about the things he was mentioning.

He said I had been "activated" and this time on earth is a rare and critical one.

He told me to work with energy to heal the earth grids, vortexes and any life forms I came in contact with. I should learn to transmute energy, from negative to positive and throw energy balls of love at people and places.

I'm no stranger to emotional energies. I'm an emotional sponge but I have no clue how to control my energy or any energy around me.

So I'm not sure about the star born thing, not really into labels, but I do have a strong sense of Mission, that I did in fact come here to do something but what and why??

I'm just not sure what is truly at stake, or why there has to be a mission at all?

As far as I can tell, the only major problems in this world is lack of love, personal responsibility and balance.

According to my relative, we are fighting for our sovereignty. We are fighting for free will and we are fighting the "shadow". Though that brings up a whole slew of other confusions and questions for me.......

I'm going far outside of my comfort zone sharing all this, but I need to get it off my chest.

So if anyone can help me better define things I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for reading, take care, AM
Old 08-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Master
Hi,

Some of us are learning how to "stop fighting" and just be true to the self.

What is at stake is a great shift from survival mode to conscious creation mode. In fact, it has already taken place. We will gradually see the results of that shift over the next several generations.

I hope that my views on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Quagmire

I have heard a similar tale and even if our mortal self does not realize it our higher self will be ready. So the words about stop fighting and just be true to the self is wise words, because that will open you up to your higher(/deeper) wisdom.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:11 PM
aquamerina

John32241: Hello.

I very much agree with what you are saying. While I am greatful that this person has guided me in certin ways, I am of a different prespective then he is.

Ditto ^.^

Thank you both for responding, it helped to reaffirm some things.

Take care, AM

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Henri77

I'd say, just be who you really are, and leave the fighting to those who feel this is their path.

Greenpeace serves a vital function
But so does the meditator in a Himalyan cave
and the person who lives-speaks THEIR truth.

All souls have their own calling.
It's said we teach by example.

Yes you must learn to control your energies and find a way to protect your sensitivity. There are lots of ways and many who can help in this.

It's said that divine love is ultimately the best protection ... and I'm learning how true this is.
But spiritual knowledge-understanding is useful as well.
You likely already possess this...and just need the appropriate means of remembering just who you are, what you're capable of.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Experiencer
Hello! Starseed here. This is the widely used term amongst the Starseed community. Your relative is using out of date terminology but that's of no moment. It sounds as if your relative was speaking of the dark cabal and their attempts to manipulate and subjugate human free will. Some new world order plan, but it's already been taken care of, so I wouldn't worry about it. I won't bombard you with too much because your obviously still getting your footing around this. You seem unsure if your a Starseed, so can I ask if you have ever seen a spirit or human ghost? I know it's strange to ask but its relevant I promise.

Im going to post a link for you to a PDF file. This will help you understand starseeds and their missions and you can discern whether the information in this book resonates with you. It will definitely clear things up for you.

http://www.atsdeck.com/images/Articl..._evolution.pdf

:)

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 11-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraStorm
Hello! Starseed here.
Im going to post a link for you to a PDF file. This will help you understand starseeds and their missions and you can discern whether the information in this book resonates with you. It will definitely clear things up for you.

:)
That's a cool-funny pdf. Where did it come from?
I may have seen it before but never really read it... was it channeled?, by whom?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:53 PM
aquamerina

Henri77:

I liked your post. It was very insightful.

Im done fighting. I was only ever fighting myself anyway. I had to let go of what I "knew" to remember what I "know".

I realized recently, that all my life, the little voice within, has never lied to me . Any hardship in my life, was always the result of ignoring my little voice within.

As an experiament I've been doing my very best to only listen to the little voice within, my life has gotten much harder yet easier at the same time, since doing so. It's been very interesting and so much fun, honestly.

TerraStorm:

Thanks for the link. I found that book a while back and have been meaning to order a copy, because it's so funny, but really touches on things that I've been dealing with, internally.

I've had many experiances with non physical humans and other beings I'm not sure what to call. I saw the Hatman shadow person once, but he just wanted to know if I could see him, it wasnt scary and I wasent attacked or anything. These kinds of experiances freaked out my parents, but I was never afraid.

Also, not sure if it means anything, but growing up
I had a reaccuring dream where I would be sitting on a mountain top with an old man. He didnt have a name, but I knew him. His energy signature was like his name, doesnt make sense, but thats the best I can describe it.

The setting of the dream was always the same, but the conversations between me and this old man were always different. He was a wise mentor/teacher. He tought me many, many things about life, people, plants, animals, science, religion, spiritual stuff, etc.
I stopped having these dreams when I was in my late teens, and to this day I miss the old man.

As far as being a starseed or whatever, I just don't see a significance. I mean if I am one, so what? It dosent make me any less Human now, It doesnt change that I still have the same struggles and live in the same world as other Humans. I just feel that Im Human now, dealing with Human things, so it matters not where I was before, at least to me.
Also, I have a strange feeling that most "humans" alive today have origens that would boggle their minds.
Simply, We are ALL starseeds.

Take care, AM
Old 13-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Henri77

Well knowing you may likely be from another star system for some of us, gives a perspective why we may have felt an outsider as a child. or never quite fit in.

This certainly applies to me, though I accepted this and never really wanted to belong to the in crowd or have lots of friends. In grammar & high school.

Some kids had awful experiences and felt ostracized-lonely... and for them this offers an option to thinking they're a freak- misfit. And also may hint at abilities they never quite understood-developed.

I was a pretty quiet sensitive kid, but fortunately was never taunted, bullied in parochial grammar & high school for some reason.

I truly bloomed only in college when availed of things I found I loved, philosophy, dance, art. And women.

As a kid I had some ufo dreams ands always somehow knew we aren't alone in the galaxy.

Only much later did I begin to accept the universe is teeming with life. in ways I never dreamed.
Old 13-05-2012, 01:42 PM
aquamerina

Henri77:
I see where you are coming from. I too felt like an outcast growing up. Honestly I've felt like an outcast all my life. Like a fish out of water.

I also understand that sometimes, "labels" and their definitions can help some people to better understand themselves, so long as they agree with those labels.

But to me, it's not the point that some people have a soul from other parts of the universe.

To me the point is, People are People, No matter their form.

To me "humanity" is not just an Earth Phenominon.

Humanity on Earth, needs to understand A LOT. We get so hung up on precieved differences that it overshadows our striking simularities. Most people feel like they dont belong, ONLY becuse they themselves feel they can not truly express themselves for fear of being judged or ridiculed, or worse.

So they lock up parts of themselves, and this causes more seperation, more precieved differences, and then resentment is added to the mix, and it just snowballs from there.

Whats so wrong with individual expression, so long as it doesn't interfear with anothers right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

If anyone feels like an outcast, I say: Express YOUR truth and remember, To each their own.

I Agree, The universe is teeming with life. I got in much trouble as a kid in sunday school and then with my science teachers in school, because I never doubted there was other life in space. I always thought it was so weird that they didn't know it too.

Take care, AM