Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Fading guides or turned off lights

I don't normally post on here, despite being an avid believer, through things I've seen, heard and encountered.
I started seeing spirits when I was only a child, but now I'm 28, finished with university, and living a boring/trangressive life, caught up in a british cycle of weekend binge drinking. I feel more than ever out of touch with my guides and what ever lights I thought I once had, seem to me, to have turned off or have diminished.
I remember being so connected with my guides that I could feel the heat of them on my shoulders and even hear the white noise of them talking to each other about me.
But now, living a boring life in the countryside, I feel more ignored and diminished than ever.
I sometimes pray for guidance and assert my faith. But it never seems to be enough.
I'm wondering do you only have guides or spirits or lights in your life if you truly need them.
Now, I'm at peace (although bored and not studying any more) I'm not connected.
I haven't even seen anything for around three years now.
I used to see, in the darkness of my room in the evening spirits standing in my room, as though they were guarding me.
Is it normal for connections to fade?
And if not, what can I do to try and reconnect?
Thank You.