Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 04-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephaniejadeluna
yes, Isle Walker... that would make the most sense.. because I cleansed my house with sage the other day, and it seemed to come back (the energy)... mostly in my bedroom. which is where i am most comfortable, where i meditate, do any sort of energy work & sleep. though it is better now.. not so intense, but still very noticeable! it is just crazy the influx of this room compared to the others & to outside. i suppose i shall get used to it lol

Yes, since it's your energy, it shouldn't be damaging to you---maybe a little intense! (You're so bright you need to wear shades!)

Lora
Old 05-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder
lol! yes just another new adventure on my road to bettering myself :P
Old 05-02-2014, 02:01 AM
Sassy

I know it's not a typical solution to the problem, but have you tried opening a window in the room(s) where the energy is the highest? I tend to find that an open window can balance energies by providing them an escape route. Although I've mostly tried this with stale or negative energies, I guess it should work with your own energy, too.
Old 30-03-2014, 02:08 AM
Master
interesting.....
Old 04-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Pathfinder
Thank Sassy, i will definitely try that... never crossed my mind :)