Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-01-2011, 10:48 AM
The Om

Q-Link

Anyone heard of it? Its basically a pendant that you wear around your neck that is supposed to help your body function better by blocking out harmful vibrations and frequencies:
Quote:
Q-LinkĀ® ("Q-Wearable™" and "Q-Active™") products balance and clarify your energies and are shown to reduce the effects of stress on your mind & body, allowing you to experience enhanced well-being, increased performance and improved quality of life.
http://www.qlinkproducts.com/Scripts/products.asp
I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with it, how it works, and if you had any problems with it?
Old 10-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Master
I have been wearing one for about 15 years. It acts as an EM shield so very useful if you spend a lot of time on a computer. It may, repeat MAY, protect against radiation from mobile phones etc. The theory is that it forms a shield around the wearer. The chip is said to be a learning chip, powered by your own magnetic field interacting with the windings of a coil inside. The unit is sealed. I can see the chip, the field coil and several resistances [?] - beyond that I cannot say.
Problems - none that I can see. The only way that I can see to check it's benefits is to stop wearing it.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/oddsends/HPIM0586.jpg

It came to me in a roundabout way. My ex is a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine and was given several to hand out to patients and I snaffled one.

Old 10-01-2011, 04:50 PM
The Om

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
I'm curious though - do you notice it at all? Like, do you ever try and take it off for a day, to see what happens? Or do (did) you feel it everyday / when you first put it on? I'm really interested in the technology, but am somewhat wary of the effects it could have on the mind / spirit / body connection. Any thoughts?

Be well
Old 10-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Master
When I first got it, it was being marketed as protection against electromagnetic radiation. The claims made using sportsmen/women came later.
I do not notice any effects when putting it on but it takes [ claim ] several days to tune itself to the individual. Effect on mind/spirit is complicated as I am a long-term meditator [ 30+ years ].
It is my view [ only my opinion with no facts to back this up ] that the effects are on the physical body only. I cannot see it a metaphysical tune-up device but I could be wrong. It's just something I wear these days, next to my pentacle.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Experiencer
I have not used this product in particular, but I have used something similar (the crystal catalyst products produced by a website called emfblues.com). I did look at the Q-Link, but because I was a little wary of buying something I wasn't sure would have an effect, I tried those instead because they were cheaper. At the time I was having a lot of trouble with electromagnatic radiation from computers which was really bothering me, and I found them to be very effective in that respect. The ones designed to be attached to electronic devices really dissolved the EMF and the energy I could feel coming off the tiny bead I had (which I wore around my neck) was very strong for something so small, much more than from a crystal the same size, for example. I sometimes try holding them to my meridian points and the healing effect is very powerful. I believe they are made from ceramic filled with crushed crystals, which is supposed to increase the surface area of the crystal and therefore increase the strength of the energy field. I'm guessing the Q-Link is a similar kind of technology as it seems to be marketed with the same ideas in mind.

I don't honestly know if wearing one is going to do a massive amount more for you than wearing some crystals, for example, but I wouldn't dispute that these things are good for you and very healing influences. I really like my little dohickeys.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:34 AM
The Om

Hi Westleigh
Thanks for showing me them, I've never heard of them before. I'm looking into their products though, it seems really interesting. Might even buy myself one. Its a shame stuff like this isn't more out in the open (so to speak) in terms of people knowing about it.
What I really like about it (compared to what I know about the q-link) is that it actually works to transmute the frequencies that could harm us, instead of just blocking them out.

Be well

Last edited by The Om : 12-01-2011 at 11:01 AM.