Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Lols, I think I am muffin ..

Yes, I would also say that hindsight allows us to see a process or an order that has been experienced . Enlightenment and such likes are part of that order / process of experience .

I hope you are keeping out of trouble also

x daz x

Good afternoon God-Like

No , trouble is my middle name, I wouldn't be who I am, if I was a goody too shoes.

And with hindsight comes foresight, to know what's before you, to see the path's before you.
Old 27-09-2015, 12:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
As for most spiritually aware people...enlightenment definitely comes in waves. It's interesting to use the metaphor of being the ocean. There will always continue to be waves, and some will become much larger. Just like we will go through our lives, and we will have moments where the waves are big. Where everything is so clear and powerful. But nothing lasts forever...but it's okay because there are more waves to come.

Also, all waves are unique in their experience. No moments (waves) will be exactly the same as previous ones. So, memories are fine...just as long as we are not TOO attached. We must be open enough to ride the wave for what it is. There will be times when you feel the waves are too short or break too fast, but nature will work itself out

Once you're on a wave, ride it out.

We must accept that life is constantly moving. Once we are okay with that, I think life will get easier. Its when we cling to things (past or future, not now), we start to suffer.

I have noticed a pattern to my waves. I get big ones that last several months every seven years. and smaller ones usually in late summer early fall every year. anyone else notice a pattern to their waves?
Old 27-09-2015, 07:11 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
I have noticed a pattern to my waves. I get big ones that last several months every seven years. and smaller ones usually in late summer early fall every year. anyone else notice a pattern to their waves?

I get a life change every seven years... and over that 7 years I will learn and grow, accept and then let it go and into the next 7 year cycle of life. I'm also very sensitive to the seasons and earth energies.

I feel that working with those natural changes enables me to make the most of natural energies or waves.,, and ride them.
Old 27-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer

Good afternoon GreenGazer, keeping well I hope

I start noticing patterns in my teens, in and around me and yes 7 plays a part and changes would happen on a Sunday.
Old 27-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
I get a life change every seven years... and over that 7 years I will learn and grow, accept and then let it go and into the next 7 year cycle of life. I'm also very sensitive to the seasons and earth energies.

I feel that working with those natural changes enables me to make the most of natural energies or waves.,, and ride them.

Yes. Learning to ride those waves properly has been difficult for me. I only recently noticed the pattern (I guess I am just slow ). I think I will be able to adjust better now that I have finally noticed the pattern. The ones every seven years are so intense that I had needed to take months off of work/school to process it all, though that is easy to do in my field.