Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum and this is my very first post , I will introduce myself later , I just wanted to quickly share my experience.
My now ex boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago . 2 days ago I had a strong feeling that he was thinking of me and missing me... more than a feeling it was like a connection....I Knew that he was thinking of me . He's the one who dumped me and he's the one who cut any kind of communication with me so I told myself it was me hoping and just my wishful thinking. After a moment or so I got a strong "ringing" noise in my left ear and I thought it was the Angels transferring some info to me ( that's what they do I heard , but that's another story ) ....Then I came online and googled " how do you know if someone is thinking of you " because I wanted to see if other people had some kind of experience about this...and 2 min after I found this thread I get a text from my ex boyfriend out of the blue saying " miss you " . That kinda shocked me.
This is my very first experience about this. So yes I can confirm you can feel or " know" when someone is thinking of you . Just trust your feelings . He was thinking of me and missing me as I felt.