Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 14-06-2015, 01:29 AM
Cat878

Hi Reiki Friends!

I'm new to this forum, so hello!

I am a Reiki 1 practitioner as of 4 months ago and my plan right now is to continue on and eventually become a Reiki Master Teacher and teach others this amazing healing technique.

I mainly use my training for animals and work closely with horses, dogs and cats. Haven't ventured to many other animals but hoping to soon. One of the reasons I learned it, other than being able to help people and animals, is to open up my intuition. I haven't really noticed too much difference yet, but hoping to as I continue working at it!

Let me know of any advice you may have for me as I move through the levels

Thanks,
Cat
Old 14-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Master
I'm a Healer, but not the Reiki modality, it's all sort of the same in the end.

I would recommend meditation, regular cleansing and purifying and channel the energy into yourself of course.
The cleaner you are as a channel the more in tune and in touch psychically you will become with everything and all life forms on Earth.

The more you use it the better it gets
Old 14-06-2015, 10:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat878
I'm new to this forum, so hello!

I am a Reiki 1 practitioner as of 4 months ago and my plan right now is to continue on and eventually become a Reiki Master Teacher and teach others this amazing healing technique.

I mainly use my training for animals and work closely with horses, dogs and cats. Haven't ventured to many other animals but hoping to soon. One of the reasons I learned it, other than being able to help people and animals, is to open up my intuition. I haven't really noticed too much difference yet, but hoping to as I continue working at it!

Let me know of any advice you may have for me as I move through the levels

Thanks,
Cat
Hi I am a reiki master and its a very powerful technique that you are learning.
Yes its all very well you practicing on animals but to consolidate what you have learned you should be working with people, recording what cases you can and gaining experience through feedback from your human cases...
You need to look at 'Consent' an amimal cannot give consent, their owners can consent, neither can an animal give feedback on how they felt, if they felt any benefit etc... You will need to look at when Reiki is contra indicated too or you might face 'Litigation'.
Your practice should be vaied but you need to consolidate each new case as a learning curve and take it slowly.I wish you well for your future.
Old 15-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Knower

I am a Reiki Master-Therapist. Meaning I am attuned to Reiki Master, but cannot teach it unless I do a full year of training with my master. I am going to do Reiki Karuna 1 training next month and I'm looking forward to it!

I give my dog Reiki, and she usually piggy backs with me while I do a self treatment. She is always with me while I meditate too. She loves Reiki, but can only handle a few minutes of it.

My advice to you is to make sure you give yourself Reiki. It is important that we help ourselves. I found it useful to do a 21 day Reiki cleanse after each of my Reiki classes. This means a full self Reiki treatment everyday for 21 days after the class. It helps you to stay focused and also to take care of yourself after your class. I've found that each of my Reiki courses have brought up things to deal with, so doing the self Reiki helps a lot.

My intuition started becoming active a few months after Reiki 2. I get visions and sometimes scents when I do Reiki on others. Good luck in your journey!
Old 19-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Knower
My advice to you is not doubt yourself. Even if you or your recipient feels nothing, it is working. And the more you do it, the more you will pick up from (like energies and auras). I can scan someones head now and see what color chakra they are visualizing and after a few brief questions regarding that chakra, they certainly need work on it. It's happend 100% of the time. But my Reiki Master said fromthe beginning I have a WIDE OPEN third eye so I will be able to do thing such as that and more.

Close your eyes. You tend to feel the subtleness in energies if you do it that way. And if you are looking at the person relaxin, or sleeping, notice how beautiful they are inside and out! And how deserving they are of this loving healing energy.

If you are in a negative mood, don't give Reiki. You might pass it on. Try to meditate beforehand. and if doing for a disease, don't focus on the disease but them being whole and healthy. And enjoy!