Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-04-2014, 03:56 AM
Master

You are having flashbacks of yourself before you were incarnated.

You had all the powers of the universe before you took on the task of a physical body. With that comes the agreement that you will forget who you were before you were born. You are having bleed-throughs' of your original self.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackilynimbee98
I don't think they are elemental beings from what I've heard elemental beings Are. These things are scary and almost malicious in intent. I hate them, but strangely while writin that I love them, and don't know why. It's almost like I know them, but they scare the living light out of me , and I really do have a strong distaste for them, mainly because thy scare me........... Any information would be helpful, so I guess I would want to learn more about elemental being s now if you wouldn't mind. This is why I need crystals. I feel like I'm being forced to be in touch with beings/energies that want to hurt me!! Usually I use my crystals to shield me, but I don't have any money to buy my own.

Hi,

My experiences with what I understand are elemental energies has been good. As I read what you posted I sensed that your experience related to these energies.

When you say that it seems like you know them yet they scare you at the same time, I can not help but think how little we really know about them.

I can not think of any link that really would help to explain things about them. I even asked a friend and she could not recall any either. There are bits and pieces I pick up on through channeled information. I do a lot of research and reading myself.

What I can say is that no being or energy can hurt you unless you let your fears take over. When that happens you do become your own enemy and create what you fear.

I would like to have been more helpful with links that provided better insights. May be some other members of our group will have better information about this.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Master
Hello Again,

I did find one link about the dragon elemental energies I liked.
http://www.readingsbydevra.com/

However most of the information that I align with comes from the channeled kryon material. That is a very large body of work that covers a wide range of related subjects.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-04-2014, 03:33 PM
jackilynimbee98

I think i am a gelfling. Now what that is, I have no clue
Old 13-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Bioluminescence

I've felt the same way you feel, at least judging from how you describe it. It's an odd thing to feel and terribly confusing, but once you learn to "land" more in it so to speak, it gets a lot better. I learned to love the feeling of being powerful and "different". Recognizing that you feel that way doesn't make you any less humble than if you were to deny it. Accepting how you feel is always a good thing to do. I'm 18 now, and I've done a lot of inner work to get where I am today (not that I'm at all perfect yet, but still). Just hang in there and don't give up. Keep searching for answers. Just keep searching and trust your heart. I promise you that it will lead you to where you want to go. I'm sure you have great things awaiting you, and you are strong enough to endure the wait. <3

(You're welcome to PM me if you want to talk more about it, just rant or if you want a new friend :) )
Old 22-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Inuishon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein

Also as one becomes more internally calm, the behavior of others has less effect. A comfort arises that naturally allows you to express your internal self often. As one is themselves more often, there is more opportunity to 'observe' who you are.

Yes I am suggesting that there is no particular technique special to discovering who you are. Meditation naturally leads there.

Right on, Wstein!

You say you're crazy, jackilynimbee98, this can be a great tool to open up that which you strongly feel you are capable of. Don't feel too pressured by the feelings you experience in your own existence and governed by our society.

I think it's a very brave thing for you to communicate across and to even seek the answers that some people have gave you here. If you do have this power... then think of it as a bridge to heal all the wrongs you personally may see in this world, perhaps you can harness this inner power through the act of 'collaborative networking' and reliance of others, which you are partaking in currently.

Our 'social circles' can make 'other' people/beings feel like ego freaks, when in actual reality, you could have the possibility to make positive changes to this world and be part of the group of beings that choose to harmonize negative energies, as oppose to corrupt systems that are currently valued and and in place.

As many others attest, meditation and inner calmness can help you make sense of this reality you speak of. Don't think of yourself as a 'freak', do not label yourself to a lower vibration and seek council ("as you are"), from others with that experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

Many of us feel this way. Every human is powerful and amazing. Yet so few seem to sense it the way that you do. You do have divinity within you that some will call the higher self and other will define as their inner wisdom. It is not trapped if you can learn to work with it. I say trust what you feel, your inclinations, intuition, and your instincts. Your logical brain may fight you on this because it does wish to keep you safe. However it only deals with the 5 senses and your physical reality. So keep these things in mind.

Absolutely correct in my opinion, we all have the power with intent to change something. It's all about stepping up mass consciousness and understanding that which we fear, (Lack of control).

This is why meditation is so powerful, we start to realize through meditation that there is nothing to really control and when you want to, what is the intent behind this? All types of energy manifestations are around you, all you need to do is interact with them and observe a different reality if you wish to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioluminescence

I've felt the same way you feel, at least judging from how you describe it. It's an odd thing to feel and terribly confusing, but once you learn to "land" more in it so to speak, it gets a lot better. I learned to love the feeling of being powerful and "different". Recognizing that you feel that way doesn't make you any less humble than if you were to deny it. Accepting how you feel is always a good thing to do. I'm 18 now, and I've done a lot of inner work to get where I am today (not that I'm at all perfect yet, but still). Just hang in there and don't give up. Keep searching for answers. Just keep searching and trust your heart. I promise you that it will lead you to where you want to go. I'm sure you have great things awaiting you, and you are strong enough to endure the wait. <3

You see the journey is the adventure, much like Bioluminescence, explains. If you understood your 'power', where would the journey lie? Perspectives can be insightful things and can offer scope to your personal talents and even build them further.

I would say you are on the right track, jackilynimbee98. I wish you all the best in your journey ahead of you, it could be something 'great', or it could be something 'lame', ("which I personally disagree with"). Whatever you manifest through your fears, good luck!