Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Yes. amitc, it's interesting what you say about 24 - that things are now moving into that number. l hadn't really considered it, and l see 24 quite often. For me l think 24 represents an event or perhaps a relationship [mostly some event l think] coming Full Circle - probably a completion in some way - like 24 hours in the day.

I like this :)
Old 25-08-2014, 04:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Firstly, l wouldn't take any orthodox [mainstream] christian **** seriously - the only christianity worth anything is Gnostic christianity.

lt's incredible how the messages on this board synch with exactly what l'm going through at the time. l'm going through the same exact experience of feeling detached from twin and in the last week or so [l've also blocked her over last week or two], l've seen the number 23 pop up about 15 times - in my face that is.
Usually it indicates 'movement' or temporary separation or 'change' of some kind. Because 2+3=5, and five is the number of 'movement' l've always taken it that way. And it definitely happens - especially when my sister visits my mother from another city [rakes over from me watching my mother] and when she goes back to. Also, when my mother goes on holiday or comes back.
At the moment, because 23 is constantly being thrown at me [my mother has just gone on holiday BTW] and twin is in the process of selling her house [so a big move there] l think it might actually be twin related. l'm also seeing her house number in connection with 23 a lot, so it all adds up [pun intended lol].
Ive been seeing these numbers too and wondered what it meant. They've been appearing since he moved back to his home country so the "movement" theory is apt but also within the relationship there is distance too now. But still the numbers keep coming.

I cant make my mind up about them though, as to why they are happening. For about a year before I met him I was seeing the 11:11's so after reading this thread wondered why I wasnt seeing those anymore....and today I have them appear to me three times. Is it our minds? Do we attract them as in a higher self nudge or is there some other meaning to them?

Ive also noticed the 1234 and not specifically in that order eg 11.23...12.34....14.23... its like a progression through the numbers starting with the ones eg 11.11. I wouldnt be surprised if the 5's come into play next
Old 31-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Knower

i too see 23 23, and also 11 and also 1221 a great deal..and of late, I also see his name everywhere, even though it is not a common name, its everywhere..I also often find that during times when we are not connected, i start to see these things just before we connect again..:)
Old 31-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Suspended

For me 11's point to a message 11:11 or 1221 would represent mirror images of the twins [12 in a mirror would be 21]. These numbers always indicate the twin connection in my eyes.
The numbers definitely follow a sequence, l believe, but they do have to appear in unusual ways [out of the ordinary - which they usually do] or they have no meaning. Many people believe that spirit guides are giving messages in this way, or it could be our soul etc.. anyway, it's not imagination - that's for sure..
They'll stop once the message has manifested. 1234 might indicate that the event has passed and is now winding down. 4321 and the other sequences are probably leading up to the point when the event takes place. 555 l find will usually mean a bigger change in our lives.

Quote:
I also see his name everywhere, even though it is not a common name, its everywhere..I also often find that during times when we are not connected, i start to see these things just before we connect again..:)

Yes, this is true - all these things come at me from all directions. Just before l see her l start bumping into people who look like her [her doubles l call them] or there is something in their faces that strongly reminds me of her. They tend to stare at me to and they're complete strangers.