Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 03-03-2012, 01:37 AM
The Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
The experience allows me to be as I choose..to be...in any given moment..

So getting back to the thread topic- would you say your experience is truth or reality or your experience gives you a different perspective.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:42 AM
silent whisper

If I choose to describe the experience from perception in a moment...or without, it all is as one...regardless of the form we wish to describe it as.... the pupose of interaction with language requires it at times. Once language comes into play, the full connection of expression allows me to be whatever I chose to be in the moment...

Bit like a box of choclate varities...you never really know whats inside those deliciously colourful centres until you bite through the outer layer of chocolate..when you find one with your favourite filling and choclate combined, its like heaven. :)
into the centre.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:48 AM
The Eagle

Quote:
If I choose to describe the experience from perception in a moment...or without, it all is as one...regardless of the form we wish to describe it as.... the pupose of interaction with language requires it at times. Once language comes into play, the full connection of expression allows me to be whatever I chose to be in the moment...

Bit like a box of choclate varities...you never really know whats inside those deliciously colourful centres until you bite through the outer layer of chocolate..when you find one with your favourite filling and choclate combined, its like heaven. :)
into the centre.

So when you had your first experience of this. Did your definition or understanding of reality or truth change?
Old 03-03-2012, 01:50 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eagle
So getting back to the thread topic- would you say your experience is truth or reality or your experience gives you a different perspective.

It is the truth, the perception, the expereince, the reality as one...and living it as one in reality......It just is.

If I see this for myself....I see this for others.....naturally.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:55 AM
The Eagle

You posted again. Question to you above. Lol.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:03 AM
silent whisper

into the centre.

So when you had your first experience of this. Did your definition or understanding of reality or truth change

I cannot pinpoint a first experience...of this....for me the realization, expereince itself was an integration from experience to understanding to clarity......like a puzzle being formed within me. If I take this question into a context of the "whole" of the experiences that brought me here...I would say everything unfolding was a changing space..between truth, perceptions, expereinces and shifting realities. It was all one for me in changing form.

The experience of being now is a constant stream of all things...flowing......connected, like fluid of movement no matter where I am viewing. It just is in each moment.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:13 AM
The Eagle

So.. Ok. You had an idea or definition of truth or reality that became redundant once you had clarity? Is that right?
Old 03-03-2012, 02:40 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
So.. Ok. You had an idea or definition of truth or reality that became redundant once you had clarity? Is that right?

I had my perception of what I believed to be truth and reality....clarity through mystery school soon changed that... Perhaps we bring clarity to a space when the seeker stops seeking.....and everything just is...regardless of anyones perceptions truth or reality. If I hold the view/seeing that everything is as it is..perhaps I feel complete in my reality...:)
Old 03-03-2012, 02:47 AM
The Eagle

Quote:
I had my perception of what I believed to be truth and reality....clarity through mystery school soon changed that... Perhaps when we can define clarity to a space when the seeker stops seeking.....and everything just is...regardless of anyones perceptions.

So if it changed. How do you know there isn't some other experience that will bring even more clarity and change your perspective again?

If you define clarity as that the seeker stops seeking then anyone that has any sort of belief that they hold as true has found "clarity". Not such a bad approach and what this thread is all about. Lol. Belief is the leveller for all people.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:15 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
So if it changed. How do you know there isn't some other experience that will bring even more clarity and change your perspective again?

If you define clarity as that the seeker stops seeking then anyone that has any sort of belief that they hold as true has found "clarity". Not such a bad approach and what this thread is all about. Lol. Belief is the leveller for all people.

I see where your coming from...It would depend entirely on how one perceives seeking now would it not?