Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 08-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Experiencer
I Was A Bit Unsure..

..About the forum and all.. After years of searching through forum after forum. I never really felt I fit in.. Although friends call me wiccan among other things.. I can't say I practice any faith or religion. As I'm drawn to nature I wanted to share my experiences somewhere, anywhere that would have them.

I feel I'm on the cusp or walking the tight rope between the scientific part of crystals and minerals and the metaphysical part of them. I've attempted on numerous occasion to "join" or "merge" the two sides in order to reach an agreement.. but clearly there will always be differences between the two belief systems.

So take my words with a grain of salt.. just don't use the salt on the crystals.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello and welcome Wizard !

I look forward to sharing experiences with you and hearing what you have to share, especially about crystals.

" So take my words with a grain of salt.. just don't use the salt on the crystals. "

What a unique description "I feel I'm on the cusp or walking the tight rope between the scientific part of crystals and minerals and the metaphysical part of them." I am sure you will have some interesting conversations about crystals. I have felt the same way, but walking on the edge between here and being on the Other Side.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-11-2010, 01:58 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfTheStone
..About the forum and all.. After years of searching through forum after forum. I never really felt I fit in.. Although friends call me wiccan among other things.. I can't say I practice any faith or religion. As I'm drawn to nature I wanted to share my experiences somewhere, anywhere that would have them.

I feel I'm on the cusp or walking the tight rope between the scientific part of crystals and minerals and the metaphysical part of them. I've attempted on numerous occasion to "join" or "merge" the two sides in order to reach an agreement.. but clearly there will always be differences between the two belief systems.

So take my words with a grain of salt.. just don't use the salt on the crystals.

Hey, Wizard

You sound a bit like me! No affiliations to organized religions, but a deep respect for nature and reverence for Mother Gaia.

I too vacilate between the scientific and the metaphysical... my late husband was a pure scientist and I the metaphysician. We had many spirited (but respectful!) discussions on same, and he used to say in the end the two will merge and you'll see that we've both been talking about the same thing with different labels..!" With the advent of quauntum physics that has essentially been the case. My practical side keeps me from becoming all airy/fairy and diving of the deep end into fantasy, but my spiritual side allows me to see and appreciate wonder and magic
Old 08-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Master
Hello and welcome in, Wizard~

Old 08-11-2010, 03:16 PM
otto

Hi there,
Great to met you, Just joined myself... Great group of people, and it just feels right doesn't it?
Take care Melanie
Old 08-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Master
Oh how I love crystals and I'm so glad you found this forum because I too am looking so forward to what you have to teach us about crystals.
xo
Spiritlite.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:09 PM
What? I cleanse them in a bowl of salt!!!
What should I know?!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Lamby

Hello, Wizard, and welcome. I like the lightness between the lines of your post. Never fear, I think you might have just found a place that will feel like home. Although there are a wide range of individuals with very different beliefs, everyone is immensely respectful and caring. A rare thing, indeed. I've never seen anything like this before. Take your time and get to know the people and I think you might just find you're very comfortable here.

In love and light,
Lamby
Old 08-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Master
Welcome to the Forum. I hope you find what you were looking for. ;)
Old 08-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Experiencer
Ah such a joyous welcome, one like I have never felt or encountered before from any other site. The common bond astounds me.

As for the salt treatments.. I wont preach to you about what you have done or haven't done with your crystals or minerals.. I will offer but words of advice.

At this point my interest is devoted towards the cleaning of ones minerals and crystals.. granted salt is my main issue, the sun is the second issue while heat treatment of stones or crystal is my last concern.

Let us hope we all can see my point of view on this topic as I will with yours. I just wanted that everyone gets what they pay for when searching for minerals.. when one hopes to have a ruby.. it turns out it's a topaz (heat treated of course) so if the minerals are our life and livelihood.. then shouldn't we have the right ones to do the job?.

Again there are many more comments and topics I wish to share and hope to listen to yours as well.. But one word of advice: "Having A Wizard's Name Doesn't Mean One Is or Practices"