Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Knower

How to Close My 3rd Eye

After opening my 3rd eye through meditation, I have become very sensitive to spirit activity. This has led to major problems sleeping because I can not turn it off at night.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Pathfinder

You don't just "turn it off"....Learn to shield and become strong of essence. Call upon the dieties' protection, learn to live with it.

Humans...They beg and work for a goal when they get it they don't want it anymore... Children even when they are adults. This is why I stopped working with humans and getting them to open up to the spiritual. It flat out insulting the way they act at times.

Like I said, learn to live with it. Unicorns, dragons, elves, weres, we all have to learn to live with it normally from birth into this life. As a kirin I have had many times where I have seen such acts as 9/11 happening which bothered me for six months before the event. Do I whine, "make it stop" no, I live with it. Analysis it. I at times have both my kirin family and human family come visit me. Do I whine? No. I welcome them into my home.

For trouble makers who dare bother me....The smite I create sends many fleeing.

Now human, be "thankful" for the talent. It dose not come easy. Learn it, be strong not weak. Become a master of your essence. Learn true majik.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Guide
<<Now human, be "thankful" for the talent...>>

Thank you - very true words!

There are some of use out there who wish and hope and pray for such an open ability so we can truly be helpful out there in the world.

I would use such a gift to make a difference in someone's life at least once a day.
How can you use your gift to make someone's life better?

My partner has also learned to open his chakras and also how to close his chakras, very useful techniques. And I mean ALL his chakras, not only his 3rd eye.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Knower

I am not asking to get rid of it, only to be able to turn it off. I am sure that mediums have a ritual to turn off their abilities.

What are the techniques to turn it off?
Old 12-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Master
Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.
Not thinking about your third eye will remove some energy from it, helping it to calm down.

I'm what other call a super psychic. To me that just means I'm a walking radar dish. I pick up on all sorts of stuff and my third eye is excessively open. It is very much irritating and my whole face will get numb and tingly at times from it being open too long. The area where the third eye is welts up like an eye is under it trying to push through the skin and it becomes red and blotchy. And so on. My nose (where the bone turns to cartridge) starts to feel bruised so much so that the slightest breeze or puff of air is like pushing on a bruise. Ouch!
Way too much energy there! lol

*. Sleeping is the reset that works best for me.

*. That's not always covenant though. Being highly focused on a project or chore which requires the brain to be kept busy helps remove energy from the third eye.

*. Thought control - Not Thinking about the feeling or sensations and ignoring incoming psychic information for hours will reduce energy to that chakra.

*. Visualize energy draining from the 3rd eye and going into the Heart chakra - this is like rerouting energy on a circuit board around a sector which can't take more.

*. African Wandering Beans and Opals help close the third eye and sooth it. I made a Tierra with these in it to close the third eye when it gets out of control.

*. Go to a store selling pocket stones and test them all and anything else by holding them up to an activate third eye and see if any calm and sooth it. If so get them. There's likely essences and tonics that will work also. Compresses with certain herbs might work also.
Explore things. Find what works for you.

*. To some extent there's just a "get used to it" aspect in this for those who are more psychically developed. And it does get better over time, in that we adjust and get used to the discomfort of excessive third eye energies and openings.

*. You maybe able to learn to close it. I've not been able too but I can reduce the energy in it enough to not go half out of my mind with the discomfort. lol Basically it's a little vortex, learn to control the amount of energy in it so it's useful but not burdensome.

Keep in mind its a Gift not a Burden, find you own way to bring out the Gift aspect more than the discomfort aspect..... and know that you aren't alone.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Knower

Crystalsong, thank you for explaining your experience with learning to live with your gift. This is all very new for me, about a month that I have been experiencing the visions and increased spirit activity. I will try some of your suggestions.
Old 13-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Pathfinder

There is no turning it off... And weakening it will leave you weak to influnces .... If that what you seek then so be it. I told you shielding is the key. Develop a powerful shield that you can keep out without draining your ki.

You can do some of what Crystal speaks of but know weakening your third eye leaves you weak to influence. I seen such night stallions as Nimkaru and Avenger take whole herds of unicorn and puppet them because they let their guard down. So in truth having a strong active third eye is not a bad thing. Getting a good solid shield built is going to help. Transferring energy to one chakra can be done, so can crystalmancy...Just know the inherited risk in each.
Old 13-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Master
Florence,
I think the best advice I got from someone was 'just allow your body to get used to it, the symptomology will seem less over time'.
It took about 6 months over all to adjust to the sensations and effects, but I did.
It's kind of like a strong odor, at first its very bothersome, but soon we adapt and can't really smell it anymore.
Old 13-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Knower

Thank you for your help. I am so sleep deprived, I was desperately seeking a quick solution. I know now that it will just take some time to get used to this, it is all so new. The number of spirits in the house has decreased but there are still 4 at night that just will not leave me alone. I have tried protection but nothing seems to be working.
Old 13-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Master
Florence,

I have to say "join the club" - I have the same problem! To silence the mind and go into the deep sleep space where there are no mental fluctuations is a key goal of meditation.

I tend to have the worst dreams when I am around negative people or places with scattered energies as I seem to soak these up like a sponge. Think beautiful thoughts, look at beautiful things, encourage beautiful emotions and you will have beautiful dreams. Sometimes prayer or reading scripture or whatever uplifts you - or meditating - before bedtime helps.

Good luck